Leeds Succesive Promotions.

i find the mix of experience and youngsters is the best way

Still think you'll stay up easily, with the 7 straight defeats? Or are you sitting near the bottom now?

Still think you'll stay up easily, with the 7 straight defeats? Or are you sitting near the bottom now?

I played all the big four in my straight defeats then beat wigan 5-1, beat ipswich, drew with portsmouth and beat Middelsborough and have winnable games coming up.

I'm 4 points from the drop zone. The rest of my season depends on injuries. Appiah has just got injured last match and basically I'm in the **** if I get 10 players injured again!

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Just beat West Ham!

It's a funny old game!

You should be able to stay up with that squad tbh

Ched Evans is on a 1000 minute plus goal drought. I think we should stay up actually now and comfortably.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:08 PM ----------

I finished 11th in the end!

I finished 5th this season and I think I will finish in the top 4 next season.

My stadium now has a capacity of 55 thousand!!

It's 2013 by the way!

I've just shocked myself and won league one and the championship!

Don't have a clue how but I'm loving it :D

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

I got taken over earlier in the year and now have 37m to spend :D

Gr8 achievement dude good luck 2 ya in the prem

good stuff this mate tbh it isnt really hard for successive promotions the challenge is in the prem i got bored after finishing 10th 4th 2nd then won the title 3 times in a row . lol That was like my sec9ond game

They do back you with the money to be fair to the board.

My mistake was buying good players!!!

It's ridiculous how unsettled all my players are because of bids coming in from top 4 teams!