Robwiks

Reaction score
Hello lads. So the first season with my Leeds team has been a brillaint success so far. It's not over yet, but im currently in the second place in the Championship. Lost in the leaguecup 1/4-finals against Manchester United with 1-0 so that was a pity.

Anyway. This is my team:

Code:
[CENTER]Sanogo     Kadlec

R. McCormack                G. Kakuta

S. Benachour

Kim Jung-Woo
[/CENTER]

[CENTER]F. Bessone J. Goncalves P. Kisnorbo P. Connely
[/CENTER]
Right.

My substitutes are quite weak. I got Leigh Griffiths in the squad aswell though and he's pretty capable. The strikers are the strongest part of my team obviously. What im most worried about is my fullbacks. So I am going to need to reinforce that position. Goncalves can play left back, so if theres any good CB that would join me, that would be okay aswell. Top priority would be cheap Inside forwards and full backs i think.

Any ideas?

Edit: Actually, Kadlec isnt joining the squad until june. So Im using Griffiths there until then.

Edit2: Jung-Woo has been class for me, so a DM isn't top priority. But if you have a good name don't hesitate to tell me!

Last edited:
Firstly, try signing those good players whose contract are almost expiring.

DR - Jerry vandam, samuel inkoom, tom hogli, ivan tomecak
DL - atila turan, luis ibanez, lukas schmitz, fabian monzon, peter masilela, dodo, joe mattock
DC - Anele, mark beevers, diego angelo, kyriakos papadopoulos

emmanual boakye Rb might be able to get on a free.

Jorge Ribeiro's contract is also running out, so that's a decent LB option (and his freekick taking is pretty good).
Appiah for the RB role.
Castro is a decent CM that can cover as a DM.

Edit: Emil Johansson is also a pretty decent LB with a future, good option to value and sell later once you've established a better standard of a squad.

I appreciate your answer alot Man v1. Unfortunately, all those players already signed a new contract or had a new club. I guess Im a bit late out.

Boakye however is willing to come on a free transfer to me for a decent wage. Will look into his ability more closely.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Prakamos:

Looked into your names.

Ribeiro is willing to come to me, but he's demanding quite a high wage. Will have to make a decision there though. Hes a good player. Emil Johanssons price tag of 1,2m is a bit to high for me though. Thanks for the answer!

Those players that i listed are to be bought(some can be bought for quite cheap). Their contracts are not expiring mate <)

Try these players which i signed for free in my 2nd season with Karlsruhe: Sylvain Monsoreau, Christian Obodo, Milano Koenders, Gijs Luirink, Mika Vayrynen and Michael Eneramo.

LB-Jose Angel (Sporting Gijon)
RB-Kyle Walker (Spurs)
CM-Ivan Rakitic (Schalke-Got him for free at end of first season and he is class)

Those players that i listed are to be bought(some can be bought for quite cheap). Their contracts are not expiring mate <)

Try these players which i signed for free in my 2nd season with Karlsruhe: Sylvain Monsoreau, Christian Obodo, Milano Koenders, Gijs Luirink, Mika Vayrynen and Michael Eneramo.

Aha. I must have misunderstood your post! :) I'll take a second look then! :)

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

LB-Jose Angel (Sporting Gijon)
RB-Kyle Walker (Spurs)
CM-Ivan Rakitic (Schalke-Got him for free at end of first season and he is class)

None of them will come to me it seems. Perhaps if I win the championschip now after the gew games left ill be more intresting. :)

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

All right! I got promoted. However, Im soon beginning my first season in premier league. Im going to get torn asunder there with this squad.. Ive got a new budget of about £35 million and can offer wages up to about £35000 per week. Got any ideas? Inside forwards, a creative midfielder and fullbacks prefered.

Thanks

For fullbacks you can refer to my 1st post above.
CM - Martin galvan, milan badelj, sambou yatabare, john fleck, celso borges, ivan pacheco, radja nainggolan

Not too sure of inside forwards. Maybe you can try Spas Delev.

Will look them up, thanks.

Was thinking about the CM. Perhaps if i pushed up my korean boy to that position. And bought a a new defensive midfielder instead? Would probably be the best. Do you think Anthony Annan would come to my team?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

looking at your post above, Im currently looking into purchasing either fabian monzon or peter masilela for the left back position.

I think he will. Try scouting him first.

Some DMs - Matias Fritzler, Denys Garmash, Edu Ramos, Verkhovtsov, Nestor Ortigoza, Kyrylo Petrov, Ignacio Camacho, Lorenzo Criseteg

I'll go for Monzon even though he might be slightly ex.

Not really a player recommendation, as it depends on your game, but check out Porto and Benfica's reserves, they seem to dislike players and sell them pretty cheap. Tomás Costa was a pretty solid midfielder that was available on the cheap on my save.
Also, about Jorge Ribeiro's wages, if you let him get unemployed he'll ask for much lower wages, worked for me ;)

Real Madrid just tripled my offer for Zezinho and Jano. Sigh.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Not really a player recommendation, as it depends on your game, but check out Porto and Benfica's reserves, they seem to dislike players and sell them pretty cheap. Tomás Costa was a pretty solid midfielder that was available on the cheap on my save.
Also, about Jorge Ribeiro's wages, if you let him get unemployed he'll ask for much lower wages, worked for me ;)

Looked through both their reserves, but didn't find anything unfortunately. Must be my luck.

Ribeiro found a new club appearantly.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Will sign Verkhovtsov if Anthony Annan doesn't want to come. He's pretty good and wants very low wage.

mate i no its a risky tactic but if u get the formation spot on i played aidan white in the prem in 3rd season and hes developing into a really good player :)

mate i no its a risky tactic but if u get the formation spot on i played aidan white in the prem in 3rd season and hes developing into a really good player :)

Unfortunately I already sold him to fulham for about £1,2m. Didnt think he was good enough.

I bought Monzon now. But he needs work permit. Hoping Annan and Zezinho will accept my offers.

Unfortunately I already sold him to fulham for about £1,2m. Didnt think he was good enough.

I bought Monzon now. But he needs work permit. Hoping Annan and Zezinho will accept my offers.

Nice. Hopefully you get them all. Update us on your transfers ;)

Out of 5 signings. All of them failed work permit. Is this a bug or something? Because this is really a buzzkill for me.

Edit: Zezinho got one after the second try. The others failed though.

How am I supposed to get anywhere with all my signings being denied? :S

Last edited:
Serge Aurier from RC Lens is a quality signing.
I bought him in my Barça game and he is outstanding when Daniel alves is Injured.

Will look into Serge Aurier mate.

Surprisingly i managed to sign Thiago (Barcelona) on a free transfer. Made me quite happy.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Also got Baokye for free. Signed Emil Johansson as the left back because all my other options failed work permit. (sigh).

Tried to Sign Mahmoudou Diarra on free, but he failed the medical. I guess I'll just stick with my korean there.. Hehe.

Last edited: