Unfortunately I already sold him to fulham for about £1,2m. Didnt think he was good enough.

I bought Monzon now. But he needs work permit. Hoping Annan and Zezinho will accept my offers.

ahh too bad hes becoming really good for me

I'm doing a season as Leeds and spent no money on defenders, but got Michael Ball, Jay DeMerit and Goncalves for free and they are great. DeMerit has scored 15 this season lolol..i also got Kadlec and have Griffiths starting up front. Whats your best result? Mines 6-3 away to Middlesborough |)

I picked up Goncalves aswell in my first season. He was sweet.

The two 5-0 wins against Doncaster and Bristol were pretty satisfying. But to me, winning the championchip was the best result. :)

I'm doing a season as Leeds and spent no money on defenders, but got Michael Ball, Jay DeMerit and Goncalves for free and they are great. DeMerit has scored 15 this season lolol..i also got Kadlec and have Griffiths starting up front. Whats your best result? Mines 6-3 away to Middlesborough |)

i signed demerit, walker (loan), clark(loan), griffiths, soukouna

um 1st season i got 3rd lost play off final 2-1 to derby
2nd season got 2nd

and my best result 1-0 win v chelsea in league cup semis lost 2nd leg 3-0 :( even though the 6-1 v norwich n 7-1 v crewe r right up there

i signed demerit, walker (loan), clark(loan), griffiths, soukouna

um 1st season i got 3rd lost play off final 2-1 to derby
2nd season got 2nd

and my best result 1-0 win v chelsea in league cup semis lost 2nd leg 3-0 :( even though the 6-1 v norwich n 7-1 v crewe r right up there
nice, im 6th atm with 6 games left and 1 point from 7th, hopefully i can stay there :p if i dont go up however, with kadlec and griffiths getting even better, i will score twice as many goals next season and hopefully win the championship lol

nice, im 6th atm with 6 games left and 1 point from 7th, hopefully i can stay there :p if i dont go up however, with kadlec and griffiths getting even better, i will score twice as many goals next season and hopefully win the championship lol

yh and not going up isnt always a bad thing with leeds , prem ive got some jammy signings man city listed there team so i got de jong, kompany, jenas ( free ) poulsen, woodgate

im leeds also my back for is bessone or parker demerit naylor walker (loan)

i have signed griffiths also hes mint my best result was 12 - 1 against qpr in my game they went through a take over and sacked manager messed em up really bad lol

yh and not going up isnt always a bad thing with leeds , prem ive got some jammy signings man city listed there team so i got de jong, kompany, jenas ( free ) poulsen, woodgate
yeah coz they actually have money so it aint that bad...but im struggling with money atm, my budget is **** and the board wont increase it so some of my players' contracts will run out :(

Awesome signings there.

Will soon post my new eleven. (Bought/signed on free 10 new players. Will surely be an intresting season. Hope I can get them all to play together.

Awesome signings there.

Will soon post my new eleven. (Bought/signed on free 10 new players. Will surely be an intresting season. Hope I can get them all to play together.

yh hopefully well im probably gunna start again when the january update gets made :L but i mite just start my prem season

Yeah, you could wait. But it's gonna be 2 months, so might aswell get on with your prem season.

Myself am thinking about starting a save with Santos. man have they got a beautiful squad.

lfcmarshall is bringing out an update on the 15th jan. :) hes usually good for doing em

Kadlec Sanogo
Zezinho Thiago Wernbloom G. Dos Santos
E. Johansson Goncalves Onuoha Schelotto

This is my current eleven.

On the bench my best names are: Leigh Griffiths, Kim Jung-Woo, Emmanuel Boakye, Johan Vonlanthen, Patrick Kisnorbo, Selim Benachour, Ross McCormack.

Pretty happy atm. Wernbloom is probably my best signing so far. He singlehandedly disarmed the whole Liverpool-squad!

2 games into the premier league, 2 wins.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Any ideas for players? I consider all my signings to be smart, I haven't spent to much on any of them. I still have loads of cash in the bank. So, any player you really think I could use? Or any wonderkid I REALLY should sign?

Lukaku? nice team btw :) i lost in the playoff semis to leicester but i know im going up next season

Lukaku? nice team btw :) i lost in the playoff semis to leicester but i know im going up next season

I was actually bidding for Lukaku at one point, but then Real Madrid came along and stole him. :>

You have a pretty good team there. I signed Wernbloom as well in my Karlsruhe save! I see that you might need a backup LB and CB? Possible to post a screenie of your whole squad?