Totally Awesome Read i was going to start a Leeds Story but you bet me to it lol

good story mate and loved the pic of paddy kisnorbo..... good luck

Cheers lads. Dont let me stop you making a Leeds story, I would love to compare how we do ;)

Yeah but if i made a story it would direct readers from you and that would be tight ;)

Leeds are going up! Shame only on your game and not in real life :D

Leeds are going up! Shame only on your game and not in real life :D

Haha, but no :p Got my ticket for next saturday, lets batter Rovers 4-0 :D

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

MARCH 2010 RESULTS
1256393568_spt_ai_millwall_leeds_01.jpg

Millwall battered Leeds at Wembley.

Leeds United 2-0 Brentford (Beckford 2)
Beckford back in form, Leeds back in form. This win still keeps us top comfortably. Now we have a very big month, with some very big games coming up. In yet another twist, a consortium have taken over Charlton and sacked Simon Grayson. Shame, he could have taken them far.

Southampton 1-3 Leeds United (McSheffrey 2, Snodgrass)
A fantastic result, and a thoroughly deserved one. What made it sweeter was the fact that both Norwich and Huddersfield dropped points. We are now 9 ahead of Norwich, and 15 ahead of Huddersfield. We have Norwich to play this month, a win I feel would guarantee promotion.

Leeds United 6-0 Millwall (Snodgrass 5, McSheffrey)
What a fantastic result. I was fearing a hard game, as Leeds always struggle against Millwall, however, the wasn’t the case, we battered them. Snodgrass asked why he was not playing more games, so I gave him the chance. What a performance from the lad. Hopefully he carries on like this, and keeps scoring. In 37 games we have scored 94 goals. Sublime. 12 clear at the top, 15 from 3rd. In 4 games time, or less, we could be celebrating promotion.

Norwich City 2-0 Leeds United
A bad performance here. We now are ‘only’ 9 points clear at the top. We should be alright now though, only 8 more games to go. I think 4 more wins should guarantee promotion. Next up, Millwall, Wembley here we come!

Millwall 4-0 Leeds United - JPT Final
A sellout of 90,000 greeted us. And yet again, Leeds bottled it at Wembley. Awful, just awful.

I did have a long update for the next 2 months, but I lost it, so I am just going to post screenshots of the results, and the end of season presentation.

amazing layout, really impressive, best of luck with the rest

MARCH AND APRIL 2010 RESULTS

Squad Stats

Top Goalscorer

Manager of the Year

Team of the Year

Final League Table

As you can see, we have got promoted as champions! Brilliant, a great start for me as manager. I am getting linked with the QPR and Portsmouth jobs, both in the Championship with us next season. Who knows what the future holds? For now, I am concentrated on Leeds. If a Premier League team comes in for me, will I be able to stay at my childhood team?

well done on great season mate...om currently in my 1st season at norwich im 15 points clear of 2nd after 34 games (H)

TRANSFER UPDATE SUMMER 2010
0,,10442~6834922,00.jpg

A hefty £6 million means he has massive pressure on him.

Outs

Andrew Milne - Released
Damien Ross - Released

Pleased that no one of note has left us, a good start.

Ins
Marcus Hahnemann - Wolves - Free
A quality keeper, Premier League quality. Hopefully can keep clean sheets, and hold down that number one spot for the season.

Gary Hooper - Scunthorpe - £6 Million
We paid lots for this young kid. Hopefully he is worth it, we are laying our goalscoring hopes on him and Beckford.

Gabriel Tamas - AJ Auxerre - £2 Million
An absolute steal at a cool 2 million. A solid defender, hope he can keep the line solid in front of Marcus.

Hayden Mullins - Portsmouth - Free
A great buy from relegated Pompey. They were basically giving players away, and we moved quickly to seal the deal before other clubs tried to sign him.

Gennaro Sardo - Free
A decent RB, just looking for stability in that position. I know feel we have some decent RB’s now, Gennaro will be fighting for his place.

Damien Plessis - Liverpool - £750K
A very good defensive midfielder, which we employ. Young at only 22, hopefully he can be with us for a few years and really grow into a top quality player. We know we have the potential, can he live up to it?

Andy Webster - Rangers - £950K
A top quality CB, with experience at Rangers playing at the top level. He is quality, and him and Tamas could form a great partnership at the back.

Sebastian Gallegos - Atletico Madrid - Loan
Our only loan signing so far, from our new parent club, Atletico. Can provide cover up top and in midfield.

I am very pleased with our new signings, hopefully they can lead us to a top half finish in the championship, and help us get promoted the next year.

PRE SEASON RESULTS
Leeds 2-0 Wismar
Leeds 4-0 Hitchin
Leeds 1-0 Derry City
Leeds 12-0 Licata
Leeds 2-0 GH Academy
Leeds 2-0 Teramo

I arranged these so we could go goal crazy, to help us find our shooting boots in the championship. We are soon beginning our season, one more step closer to the big time, back were we belong!

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:54 PM ----------

AUGUST 2010 RESULTS
0,,10435~7723631,00.jpg

Somma has been repaying his managers faith so far.

Coventry City 2-0 Leeds United
A poor return to the Championship. Simple as that. We need more time to gel, this month will be hard, but after that we will all have learned each others play style, and will be firing on all cylinders.

Leeds United 3-1 Burton Albion (Hooper, Beckford, Own Goal) League Cup 1st Round
A fairly easy win vs. a poor league 2 side. Hooper and Beckford both on the score sheet, would be great if they can do that all season.

Leeds United 2-2 Norwich City (Hooper, Beckford)
We played well enough to win. In the 93 minutes that were played, we won. Yet, for some reason, there was 96 minutes played on, instead of 93 like the referee first said. They equalized in the 96th minute. Not our fault, blame the ref.

Ipswich Tow 2-3 Leeds United (Somma, Mullins, Beckford)
A great result against a reasonably strong team to get our first win back in the Championship. Beckford grabbing another goal, Mullins getting one, and debutant Somma getting one. Davide Somma has been at the club 18 months, and this is his first game! I gave him a go, and he repayed me. If he keeps it up he will be a regular fixture up top.

Leeds United 3-1 Sheffield Wednesday (Howson, Naylor, Hooper)
The team is starting to gel together now, and that showed today, We were able to push forward safe in the fact that the lightening speed of Robbie Blake and Fernando Morientes were not going to cause us too much trouble at the back. We suffered a blow, as both Kisnorbo and Mullins are out for 3-4 weeks each.

Middlesbrough 2-1 Leeds United (Howson) League Cup 2nd Round
We have 5 injuries, and I played most of the reserves again. Not a great performance, but we are in a good enough position not to need the cups to get money.

Sheffield United 2-2 Leeds United (Somma, Howson)
A very spirited performance from the lads, coming from behind twice to get a draw with our fierce rivals. We are in 7th position, and an outside run for the playoffs could be possible this season. Anything 12th and above and I am a happy bunny. Somma yet again got a goal, showing why I put him in the team. What is pleasing about this month is that there isn’t just one player carrying our goals, there is at least 4 in Somma, Beckford, Hooper and Howson.