mancingo

Reaction score
Tips, tacticts, transfers.....Any advice is needed. As you know, the financial status isn't very good at leeds. I managed to achieve promotion after one season.

Delph and Howson are indeed very good younsters. Unfortunately I don't have a decent transfer budget. I managed to sign Stunrige from Manchester City for free. He scores a lot. for 4411 I will need a good AMC.....

Howson and Delph can play there and are very good there, believe me :)

How much ? Isn't he to young to be in the first team? Will Arsenal give him up easily?

If you want you can loan him the first season, or buy him. Iirc he isnt even worth 2m. He is a very good keeper and is 21 so he is able to be in the first team. Arsenal always give him up on my game as they already have Almunia and Fabianski.

I am curently in my second season and won't be able to get promotion. I want to build a new stronger team. As I said, I don't have money, I think I'll have to sell a youngster in order te get some money.

Try Konstantoupolos in goal. From Hartlepool. I got him for my Wycombe game for under £500k.

New transfers.....Pennant - got him for free, Joao Paulo Andrade from Porto DC/DM 250k, Aruna Dindane from Lens free also. Sold tiberiu Ghioane to Ipswich for 5 mil. I desperately need a good relyable GK.

for GK,

you can try logan bailly,

or
andrea consigli
vincent enyeama
kasper schmeichel
joe hart
marcel grohe
miguel angel fraga
bouzanis
oier olazabel
rybka
preston edwards
benoit costil

Last edited:
I am wiling to invest around 3 mil Euro for a new GK. How much is Logan Baily worth?

Ochoa, the mexican Gk is my target. I hope i'll be able to get him.

Your tactic is intresting but Howson and Delph, my star younsters are both MRC. Your tactics require a stron DMC and a good AMC.

adriano from porto signed him for palace GREAT signing!. 11 goals in 7 appearances got him for 130k tranfer listed -

Last edited:
Intresting player. Is he transfer listed from the begining? Can he get a work permit?