Yeah, he is doing well fair play.
Enoch Showunmi is doing awesome in my reserves. He came on second half and scored for me against West Ham in FA Cup and we lost in like 5 mins 3-2.

giorgi makaridze
i also play with leeds, i bought him and he is very good

my team is

Kasper Schmeichel
Rafael kilgallon edgar fabio
Bischoff
Ireland Delph R.Sneijder
jo Beckford

yeah they've got chopra and cole on mine and *** is a good bet with peter thompson from stockport both good scorers and both got my bury team from league two to the championship

At start of game, you can buy bobo balde from Celtic for 85k and there is a player called Soley (DM) 28 yrs old. Fans show unease, but proves to be quality signing

if u want a cheap lw for around 55k get Skolnik ... I got carlos tordoya for a cheap price of around 60 K and now in my second season he's worth 5 mil

I see u have Sneijder which is good...got Appiah on a free too in 2nd season getting offers of around 7 mil for him but didn't sell him

Zucclini can be got for around 250k or so

Michael morton for 60k....goosens for 1.1 mil...Chyzchov or summit i got for 2 mil and is now a quality premier league cb who can play dm

i found that Diego Tristan form West Ham is a good signing too, got him for 275k, but had to sell a couple of players first

i tried chopra before i found tristan, but he rejected my offer. It seems that when the computer wants to loan a player, he goes regardless, however, human players have more problems trying to get players in.

I have bought:

Bobo Balde - Celtic - 85k
Diego Tristan - West Ham - 275k
Alexey Smertin - Free Agent
Stephen Appiah - Free Agent
Seyfo Soley - Free Agent
Rodney Schneider - Loan
Ricardo Rocha - Loan

Sold a couple of young reserves, also sold Kilkenny, Douglas and Prutton to bring in about 750k

Stefan Barboianu RB
Razvan Ochirosii AML
great players

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

many leeds fans on this forum. that's great

You can get Insua on loan from Liverpool in the first season. Plays better than Sheehan, and if you want to use Sheehan hes still good cover (doesn't matter if he doesn't play, Liverpool's problem not mine lol.)

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Henri Saviet is the new Leeds star in my game
What season are you in and how much did you pay for him?

Got successive promotions with leeds and managed to stay up in my first season of prem. Now in sixth season and flying high.

Tactics: 4-4-2 with AMR + AML.
Attacking, direct, wide, quick

First season didn't spend any cash.
Loan: Fabio(Man Utd), Rhys Murphy (Arsenal), Fabio Zamblera (Newcastle), Andy Barcham (Spurs)
Free: Alexy Smertin - was my defensive rock for my first two seasons.

Top tip for second season buy Leonardo from Ajax managed to get him for 850k quality left winger. Also bought Milan Purovic from Sporting CP.

Last edited:
Im in my 3rd season atm with leeds on 9.3...won lge 1 pretty easily and predicted 14th in championship. finished 5th and beat reading 2-0 in playoff final. predicted 20th in the prem,no suprise really. not started great, currently 17th after 9 games but i'll take that come may and build from their...

Just finished my first season with Leeds. Got promoted. Man city got relegated from Premier Division :D

I got Jason Brown on loan from Blackburn, Randall from Arsenal, Collison from West Ham and Wassel Man city all on loan.
Won 12 games in a row :)

I've started with leeds!!
How are the players i should keep?
because i've bought good free's in, and i'm not so good on the leeds players, so name name's who i should let go pleease :D..

I am in my third season as Leeds manager. Got promoted from League 1 in the first season and then managed a 14th position in the second season in the championship.

My team in the championship was made up of these players:

GK- Ankergreen/Lucas
DR-Richardson/Hughes
DC-Michalik, Huntington, Marques
Dl-Sheehan/Aidan White
MR-Chechu(got him very cheap, board seems happy about him)/Howson/Robinson
MC-Kilkenny/Delph/Howson/Douglas/Smertin/Jose Semedo(Free)
ML-Bradley Johnson/Snodgrass/Robinson
ST-Beckford/Andy Carrol(On Loan from Newcastle)/Fryatt(got him very cheap..something like 150k or something)/Snodgrass

I realize that too push on in the championship I need some DCs, a good goalie, a good ML and a ST who can hold up the ball and head it too

Suggestions would be appreciated. I mostly played an attacking 4-4-2 or a diamond. Should I change the tactics?

I am playing on the 9.3 patch so some of the bargain deals of before are not available