San Adam

Reaction score
I need a left back between the age of 19-25 for 750 000 tops can anybody help?

hes waaay over 25 but roberto carlos is avaiable for that much

I'm not offended they are a second division spanish side ! they are not that bad they would be like the leeds of spain were a quality team but slipped over the last few years and are now making their way back to the top

A few years ago they beat Benfica 7-0 ahahaha... was like 10 years maybe more maybe less :p

I cant get Roberto Carlos mate because believe it or not in my game hes valued at 1 million

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

wait i just sold one of my players so now im up to 855 000!

I suppose you could do a lot worse than George Elokobi. Try him. Usually up for transfer at the start of the game too.

I suppose you could do a lot worse than George Elokobi. Try him. Usually up for transfer at the start of the game too.

I know hes good just checked the asking price is 1 million ,shame he is not that bad at going forward either!

I cant get Roberto Carlos mate because believe it or not in my game hes valued at 1 million

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

wait i just sold one of my players so now im up to 855 000!

when I played as Blackpool I was able to loan Rafael from Manchester United, try and get his brother Fabio on loan if your struggling to buy someone

Thanks for the advice! if i cant find somebody i might loan him although i have a strong feeling he is already on loan at somewhere

Looked up Jake Bidwell and hes not great but thanks any way

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

hah nice 1 Vanjagl

Oscar Wendt isnt too bad and usually available for around 800-900k from FC Copenhagan (I think) but you might be able to get that down to£750k if you chuck in a few clauses

Who is this dodo guy every1 keeps taling about him but i cant find him anywhere do i need to load more leagues cos i can only see 1 dodo and hes a 36 yr old striker!!!!!

peter masiella or something like that if your in the first window hes a brilliant player but comes with lots of interest from the top clubs :p

peter masiella or something like that if your in the first window hes a brilliant player but comes with lots of interest from the top clubs :p