Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Could anyone recommend a good left back besides Leighton Baines.

Reaction score
What season are you in/who are you managing/what is your budget?

Reaction score
Strongly recommend this kid: Nicolas Tagliafico

He turns out great! one of the best in the game, and really cheap.

Reaction score
Alaba i agree is the best and the easiest to get as Bayern are so willing to sell him! None of this getting bids rejected they usually only want around £16million and hes better than Baines!

Reaction score
Alaba i agree is the best and the easiest to get as Bayern are so willing to sell him! None of this getting bids rejected they usually only want around £16million and hes better than Baines!

How much did you pay for him? around 10-15?
Nicolas Tagliafico has the same CA/PA and you can get him for around 1-2 million.

Reaction score
How much did you pay for him? around 10-15?
Nicolas Tagliafico has the same CA/PA and you can get him for around 1-2 million.
I signed Tagliafico for my swiss team Sion on a free in the second season and he did not impress me, Alaba will slot into the team from day one Tagliafico may be good enough in 3 or 4 years but i doubt would beat Fabio to a sub spot at the start

Reaction score
Alaba, bought him in my 6th season with 150m euro (PSG's icon, really dont want to sell him).... Averages 7.8 a game... Just awesome..Also tireless

Reaction score
I signed Tagliafico for my swiss team Sion on a free in the second season and he did not impress me, Alaba will slot into the team from day one Tagliafico may be good enough in 3 or 4 years but i doubt would beat Fabio to a sub spot at the start
Tagliafico has flexible PA i.e. he has PA of -9. In some games he will be good as **** and in some he doesn't live upto the expectations. Maybe in your game he doesn't shine and also he is injury prone.

Reaction score
I have prob bought him 20 times never ever been under 170 pa. and I always sign him in secound season as he start out on loan. And has never had a season under 7 ratio.

Reaction score
I have prob bought him 20 times never ever been under 170 pa. and I always sign him in secound season as he start out on loan. And has never had a season under 7 ratio.
You still going on about this, i will make it a lot clearer for you i think he is rubbish, Alaba is good and the guy who started the thread picked alaba nuff said, over and out

Reaction score
You still going on about this, i will make it a lot clearer for you i think he is rubbish, Alaba is good and the guy who started the thread picked alaba nuff said, over and out

Ofc I do when you can get the same quality for less then half the price:) Rubbish my ***... gonna show you some picks when I get home. Cant belive what your writing..

Reaction score
Ofc I do when you can get the same quality for less then half the price:) Rubbish my ***... gonna show you some picks when I get home. Cant belive what your writing..
Oh my Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph i dont care anymore i will never buy him for the rest of my FM days because his name will trigger thoughts of this thread

Reaction score
sanchez mino from boca

can get him for about 2.8million at the beggining of the game, cheap wages too

Reaction score
Thanks guys, went for Tagliafico and Sanchez Mino as back up.