andy1972

Reaction score
Could anyone recommend a good left back besides Leighton Baines.

What season are you in/who are you managing/what is your budget?

Strongly recommend this kid: Nicolas Tagliafico

He turns out great! one of the best in the game, and really cheap.

Alaba i agree is the best and the easiest to get as Bayern are so willing to sell him! None of this getting bids rejected they usually only want around £16million and hes better than Baines!

Alaba i agree is the best and the easiest to get as Bayern are so willing to sell him! None of this getting bids rejected they usually only want around £16million and hes better than Baines!

How much did you pay for him? around 10-15?
Nicolas Tagliafico has the same CA/PA and you can get him for around 1-2 million.

How much did you pay for him? around 10-15?
Nicolas Tagliafico has the same CA/PA and you can get him for around 1-2 million.
I signed Tagliafico for my swiss team Sion on a free in the second season and he did not impress me, Alaba will slot into the team from day one Tagliafico may be good enough in 3 or 4 years but i doubt would beat Fabio to a sub spot at the start

Alaba, bought him in my 6th season with 150m euro (PSG's icon, really dont want to sell him).... Averages 7.8 a game... Just awesome..Also tireless

I signed Tagliafico for my swiss team Sion on a free in the second season and he did not impress me, Alaba will slot into the team from day one Tagliafico may be good enough in 3 or 4 years but i doubt would beat Fabio to a sub spot at the start

Tagliafico has flexible PA i.e. he has PA of -9. In some games he will be good as **** and in some he doesn't live upto the expectations. Maybe in your game he doesn't shine and also he is injury prone.

I have prob bought him 20 times never ever been under 170 pa. and I always sign him in secound season as he start out on loan. And has never had a season under 7 ratio.

I have prob bought him 20 times never ever been under 170 pa. and I always sign him in secound season as he start out on loan. And has never had a season under 7 ratio.
You still going on about this, i will make it a lot clearer for you i think he is rubbish, Alaba is good and the guy who started the thread picked alaba nuff said, over and out

You still going on about this, i will make it a lot clearer for you i think he is rubbish, Alaba is good and the guy who started the thread picked alaba nuff said, over and out

Ofc I do when you can get the same quality for less then half the price:) Rubbish my ***... gonna show you some picks when I get home. Cant belive what your writing..

Ofc I do when you can get the same quality for less then half the price:) Rubbish my ***... gonna show you some picks when I get home. Cant belive what your writing..
Oh my Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph i dont care anymore i will never buy him for the rest of my FM days because his name will trigger thoughts of this thread

sanchez mino from boca

can get him for about 2.8million at the beggining of the game, cheap wages too

Thanks guys, went for Tagliafico and Sanchez Mino as back up.