zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You haven't made anywhere near enoguh contribution to this site to zzzz at anyone.

Eagerly awaiting this update like everyone else but give him a break hes obviously busy :S Anyway would you rather he rushed an update and get a poor one or take his time and get a good one ? just be patient ;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He doesnt have to make this story you know
if he has other stuff on and cant write the story at the moment then you cant have a go at him
even if he just cant be bothered at the moment then you still cant have a go at him

He doesnt have to make this story you know
if he has other stuff on and cant write the story at the moment then you cant have a go at him
even if he just cant be bothered at the moment then you still cant have a go at him

i aint having a go i just would really like to read the next update

he may be struggling to get into the save as he has just spend alot of time on a liverpool story and then lost the save.
give him time guys am sure he will update :D

Please in this one do some research on dialogue because its awful to read.

Please in this one do some research on dialogue because its awful to read.

Here's some dialog for you, stop being a ***** and leave him to it. Did you see him claim to have the best standard of dialog known to man. If you want perfection in a read, go buy a book. Better yet, you put some effort into this site and do a "perfect" story of your own. The writer clearly has a lot of followers, in fact he probably has the most on the site, do you have any? You haven't paid for the right to read this, so be a little less of a stuck up *******.

Do i claim to want followers? Do i claim to write perfect stories? Do i even clain to write anything? What i can claim is i am a professional coach who knows what goes on behind the scenes ( transfers ect ) so why dont you be little less of a ****** and see constructive criticism as a good thing.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

And i mean the dialogue during which he discusses transfers, talking to players and the board.

Good Start. Cant wait for next update mate :D

P.S: ignore the picky c*nts, dont see them trying to make a story

guys!! im sorry (my laptop was virused to **** by an email!) just updating on my phone and picking it up tomorrow i played a few games and will get as many updates inas possible by lunch, so sorry that its took this long to get to you but ive been sorting a new phone out! (i know i know hectic life ollie;) ) haha, and too Jake 12345, i actually laugh him off, i am only 17 and have 2 coachin badges so yes i ******* know what im talking about on a small kids level, but i never claimed to be Kenny Dalglish, and i hasten to say none of us know what goes on at the top level as we are not managers of the biggest clubs in the world, we are on a simulator!! pretty ****** off tbh

Do i claim to want followers? Do i claim to write perfect stories? Do i even clain to write anything? What i can claim is i am a professional coach who knows what goes on behind the scenes ( transfers ect ) so why dont you be little less of a ****** and see constructive criticism as a good thing.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

And i mean the dialogue during which he discusses transfers, talking to players and the board.

Your a professional coach yet you decide to come on a football simulation forum oO) yes we are all professional coaches in the game! And lets be real here its a story about a ******* game! he does need to go into complete detail as to meeting players, Buying them lunch negotiating contracts.. Because basically that would take ages. I am also a football coach with badges, Not with a professional club, I coach kids at Under 10 level and have done since Under 8's. And basically I also think you talk ****. If you don't like it don't read it. Simples (K)

Can;t wait for the update Olly mate ;)

Ollie it's fantasy some people read into it like it's a tabloid statement lol. Loved Liverpool im sure It wont be long until im reading through endless pages of fantastic material. Good luck!

This story is for the Football Manager community not the "professional coaches" organisation. I'm sure your not a real coach anyway, you're more than likely just a twisted old **** who gains sick pleasure from putting people down over the internet. If you are indeed so repulsed by such unreal accounts of the "world you work in" why the **** would you read them. It's pretty obvious to us all u sad, sad little man. If I'm wrong then write a story, one where we are given a complete understanding of the coaching world. It's not as if any of us on here are going to give a life like account of being a coach, as we have never experienced the role in our lives.

cant wait till this update mate really want you to make this story even better than the last ^^)

Good for you that you have done 2 badges, which would these be since you cant take level 1 until your 16, then it would take 2 years to get your level 2 at that age, Do you have your uefa B and A license, no i dont ******* think so, i do, i also have worked under 3 premier league managers, so i do know what im talking about, you obviously cant take advise from somebody who knows what really goes on, wouldnt be hard to improve that part of the story to make it complete, why wouldnt i come on here if im a coach? Is it illegal? If anybody wants verification on me been a coach i will be more than happy to provide proof. And to those who feel the need to hurl internet insults, GROW UP.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Oh and if you would like any tips on how to make your meetings more realistic with the players, board, agents and so on, feel free to ask.

Good for you that you have done 2 badges, which would these be since you cant take level 1 until your 16, then it would take 2 years to get your level 2 at that age, Do you have your uefa B and A license, no i dont ******* think so, i do, i also have worked under 3 premier league managers, so i do know what im talking about, you obviously cant take advise from somebody who knows what really goes on, wouldnt be hard to improve that part of the story to make it complete, why wouldnt i come on here if im a coach? Is it illegal? If anybody wants verification on me been a coach i will be more than happy to provide proof. And to those who feel the need to hurl internet insults, GROW UP.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Oh and if you would like any tips on how to make your meetings more realistic with the players, board, agents and so on, feel free to ask.

IT'S A GAME!!! A FOOTBALL MANAGING SIMULATION GAME!

Nothing has to be perfect! He's writing the way he wants to write so let him do it!

Did i miss the part where he said you cant comment unless its ultra positive