great story ollie, your liverpool story was awesome! looking forward to your new one, keep it up!

Did i miss the part where he said you cant comment unless its ultra positive

Yes. There isn't such a comment. Like what have mentioned, this is a simulator and this is a GAME. Fine. You are a professional manager. But sadly for you..... this is a STORY yes a story. And you want to make it more 'complete'. What else can you do? As i stated this is only a story and you want to go into details into it like what time do you wake up, brush your teeth, comb your hair, eat your breakfast? Surely a story is for people to enjoy right? Being realistic is a good thing but going in too much in detail is just plain boring. And you should be the one that should grow up as you don't even know what a story exactly meant.

And also i think you are just one of those attention seekers professional managers that wants to attract attention so that people will 'worship' you due to the knowledge you have.

Excuse me? He went into detail, i was talking about the detail in which he went into, i didnt say add more, i said the stuff you have gone into make that more complete by making it more realistic, No im not a manager, i am a coach, you need to read what i actually said before making rash comments. How wrong can one post be? Think, read then type.

wen's next update ?? is this still going on ???

Last edited: