OP updated. Tiraths now has 10 English and must trade at least 2 before the end of the auction.

There will now be a Transfer Window, open until Midnight on Sunday 28th Oct. You will be permitted to trade between yourselves (players, cash or cash + players).

Any completed transfer should be posted in this thread in RED by one of the parties, with the other 'liking' the post so I know it's genuine :D

IF anyone wants any of my players, send me a message. :)

£5m + Lampard for Puyol with Dunc

Gattuso to Mike for £2m

If anyone wants to trade, i need centre backs and wingers.

In exchange i have a plethora of forwards.

selling off my 343 formation for defenders!

The Transfer window is now closed! There will be one more window at the end of the auction, so make sure you've spent all your pennies by then because they will be worthless at that point. I'll update the OP with the few trades and post the next round shortly.

Many rounds left?

I've got:
* 6 rounds of players/stadia/managers - so 54 in total (no chairman left as I only planned for 8 - 1 each).
* 21 tactics (although will probably cut that down a bit)
* 9 players for the individual player rounds (which I may drop or cut down)
* 1 bonus player each from the starting nations (that I had decided on right from the start and already allocated before you'd bought the starting nations, so they vary in quality)
* 2 trading rounds (but may just change that to 1 and a transfer window)

So...roughly aroung 15 or so I reckon

Round 23 | Tactics Round

In every Tactic Round, I will give you a list of tactical options, from which you may bid on just two. Each tactic comes with a nationality, and will effect your overall limit totals (i.e 8 from your starting nation, 4 from any other nation), so think carefully before choosing to bid.

You may have a total of 4 tactics for your team. From these, you will select a:

* Preferred Formation
* Second Formation
* Attacking Formation
* Defensive Formation

________

Brazil |
4-2-2-2
Minimum Bid | £1m

View attachment 280590
(RB, CB, CB, LB, DM, DM, CM, CM, ST, ST)
________

England |
4-4-2 Diamond
Minimum Bid | £1m

View attachment 280591
(RB, CB, CB, LB, DM, RM, LM, AMC, ST, ST)
________

France |
4-2-3-1 Defensive Midfielders
Minimum Bid | £1m

View attachment 280592
(RB, CB, CB, LB, DM, DM, AMR, AMC, AML, ST)
________

Holland |
4-1-2-3 Attacking
Minimum Bid | £1m

View attachment 280593
(RB, CB, CB, LB, DM, CM, CM, ST, ST, ST)
________

Italy |
4-4-2 Sweeper
Minimum Bid | £1m

View attachment 280594
(SW, RB, CB, LB, RM, CM, CM, LM, ST, ST)
________

Germany | 3-5-2
Minimum Bid | £1m

View attachment 280595
(CB, CB, CB, RM, CM, CM, CM, LM, ST, ST)
________

Deadline for your 2 bids is 17:00 Fri 2nd November. Any queries just let me know
smile.gif

Just started creating badges for the teams - been enjoying the graphics side of things recently.

I've only done Kris' Carluke Cobras so far, but if anyone has any ideas or requests for their own, I'll see what I can do. I'd like your club colours more than anything really. Kris, I've gone for green for you, hope that's alright! This one's quite simple but I may add to it later on:

Just started creating badges for the teams - been enjoying the graphics side of things recently.

I've only done Kris' Carluke Cobras so far, but if anyone has any ideas or requests for their own, I'll see what I can do. I'd like your club colours more than anything really. Kris, I've gone for green for you, hope that's alright! This one's quite simple but I may add to it later on:

I was about to tell you how amazing this was until I realised it was green. I hate everything about the colour green. Blue please?