Artur Friedenrich and King Kenny are up for trade. I need wingers and defenders ASAP.

Also FBP, can i sell you back whichever stadium gives me the most cash?

What of my Brazil lads do you want?

Except for Pele.

Sorry, I'm so slow.

Round 25 |
Trading Round

This is the fifth of five trading rounds (maybe 6?). During these rounds, I'll request a private message from each entrant stating any player/staff/stadia that you wish to be sold back to me. Their sell back value was indicated beneath the player when you won them. Eg:

231820d1327699530-legend-auction-game-paolomaldini.png

Paolo Maldini

Position - DL
Value | £12m
Age | 15

These players will then be put back up for general auction for this round. There will be no minimum bids, so a bargain or two may be found. There will also be no limit to the number that you may bid on, but you may not bid on any player that you have sold. You may sell any number of players back to me, and any that go unsold will be placed in the next trading round.

So, could everyone please send a list of any players/stadia/managers that they wish to sell back via PM by Monday 3rd Dec, and I will confirm the sales. Any questions or queries on rules or sale values, please ask.

Artur Friedenrich and King Kenny are up for trade. I need wingers and defenders ASAP.

Also FBP, can i sell you back whichever stadium gives me the most cash?

OH I DONT WANT TO TRADE BACK!

What forwards? im confused?

Do i need to get rid of brasilians?

Do you want to trade back Highbury and Artur Friedenreich & Kenny Dalglish or just the stadium or...?

And YES, you currently have 5 Brazilians and may only have up to 4 by the end of the auction. You will be able to trade with other people at the end of the auction, but if you still have too many, you will lose one Brazilian for zero profit.