spzero

Reaction score
How come I haven't attained legend status with my club? I'm Spurs and I've won the league 5 times in the last 6, multiple domestic cups, and the Champions League 3 times. I should be a legend in any team, but I've only recently attained Icon status after winning my 5th league.

What's the deal?

i have won league 5 years running with United, 5 fa cups 5 league cups and 4 UCLs.... i'm only favored personel not even an icon yet

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

u need to win the world cup that always works
oh yeah, i have done this too, won the 2014 world cup with england... don't see how this effects my man united rep though...

but with the trophies i have won i should at least be an icon

ive never aswell!!!

Im playing with Man Utd, Ive won 6 premier leagues, 4 champions league, 4 FA Cups and 5 League cup and im only a icon!!

I WANT TO BE LEGEND!!!!! LOL

do you keep the fans happy? do you beat rival teams? are you committed to the club? not sure if these affect status, but it could easily do.

Back in FM 2010 i managed to be Club Legend. Won 5 champions league, 2 Europa League, 10 Championships, 5 club world champion, and 1 world champion with Portugal. 10 seasons did the trick. There was a time when i had 250 million euros transfer budget. it was awesome, xD

Oh, yeah. I won the World Cup with Brazil in 2014.

I guess I'm not keeping my fans happy enough. I beat all the rivals, dominated the league, etc but I have sold some major players in my team that usually bring my Untouchable status down to Very Secure every season. Could that be the case?

Give it time, you've only been there 6 years, and for all they know you are going to run for some better offer.

If you show dedication and stay past 10, they will consider you a legend probably.

dont worry your a Legend in my eyes winning all that with spurs lol, i do think you will have do a few more seasons though and like the others said keep fans happy and show commitment etc,im sure your well on your way to becoming one just keep the good work going

One thing that seems to influence your legend status is all the other persons who have legend or icon status at the club. Winning the Champions League with Accrington Stanley should give you legend status immediately but at United for example the bar is set a lot higher by Sir Alex and others.

I am a Legend at Southampton, having won 2 CLs, four PLs and a few FA cups and league cups in 7 seasons.

Considering the amount Ferguson has won, I am sure it would be difficult for anyone to become a legend at Man Utd unless they stay at the club for 20 seasons or more and win a majority of the trophies.

I used Aston Villa in FM 2010, won champions 2 times, and agbonlahor become a legend.
I'm just an icon

With my created team which i started in blue square prem im in 2019 now ive become a club legend

That brings another interesting point - I signed a young regen from some Brazilian team. He is currently 20 and worth 32.5 million and is the club captain and star player and is already a legend.

I've been at Liverpool 2 and a half seasons with 1 Premier League title, and 2 League Cups in a row which got me into Favoured Personnel. Slowly climbing the ladder to Legend status :)

Think as been said before bigger the team rep the longer it will take to get to legend status

I've done it with Wolfsburg (H)

Won the Champions League 8 times in 9 seasons, won the league every year and multiple German Cups.

I reckon it's easy to get it at Villareal, considering they've never won anything?

That's just weird. A friend of mine became a Chelsea legend in about the same time played after his second CL win. I've got a bunch of young players who are already icon status and they are under 20. Guess I just got to keep going and keep winning.