Legendary player !!!

remember him barely but he was a quite poor player from what I recall as for kallstrom he became a very decent player and freddy adu is still a wonderkind in this FM, although... i played a spanish manager game late 90's (much easier than fm) and the big star was etoo (still in madrid) he would become one of the best strikers ever, manager games sometimes got the thing right, I don't know if balotelli will make it to world superstar but mourinho prefers him to adriano, and he is 18 so... as for dos santos I think he won't make it, and bojan will need to move from barça to make it, like fabregas and others.

In fairness mate, the scouting network on football manager is that immense that alot of those who are wonderkids on the game wil turn out to be irl!

yeah I heard that everton made a deal with SI to use their scouts!!!! But no matter what we all know that some players explode at 25-26 while some 16 years old youngsters are full of promises and end up being nothing (my main example: saviola ''the new maradona'') and as in fm, irl the youngsters need games.

Don't know if it's been posted already 'cos I couldn't be bothered to read them all lol, but Jonas London was a player on the old CM, but was made up.

He was quality.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Lunden

I remember Supat Rungratsamee from 03/04 I think, 16 year old from Portsmouth who would always score at a goal a game! Always got tired after a few matches in a row though!

I remember Supat Rungratsamee from 03/04 I think, 16 year old from Portsmouth who would always score at a goal a game! Always got tired after a few matches in a row though!

yea, i remembered him, and i think there was this indonesian guy, kurniawan or something. i bought him while playing for fiorentina also a goal a game.

does anyone remember s. donsik's nigerian striker "lucky" that was his nickname in TIF 2003 what happen to him & does anyone know his real name

perapotkins the latvian guy from southampton and macdonald on cm01/02 i think lol now they were amazin

sigmundor kristansen on CM5 he was possibly the MC ive ever signed, EVER!

Anybody remeber D . J Campbell??
He wasn't that famous but he use to get a lot of goals, dunno if he any good anymore..

He might be a bit old now lol./

i always use to sign this guy on the old FM's called Sindre Loe Bing , he was 16 i think and could play in every position lol ! , turns out he was fake tho

Last edited:
i used to get mikel arteta in my cm 03-04 game. cheap and good and will become world class in 2-3 seasons. anyone remembers anthony le tallec? really thought that he would be a world class player in reali life but became a flop at liverpool later.LOL

Anyone remember Berg? Think his first name was Marcus. Could sign him from some scandanavian team for about £20k. Quality! And Salihamidic sheer class!

Sigporrson! He was awesome! You'd buy him for about 16k and he'd score loads in the premiership! Onesimo was great too! He'd be free at the start of the game. I had Onesimo and Leo Fortune-West up front for New England Revolution and they'd score for fun! Great memories! Back in the days that you'd complete a season in a night!

omg ther was loads morgan,darlington lb was good even tho he was old,ther was jerome thomas,daniel braathan,todorov and another striker who played for a team called litex,there was a lethal lb from ecquador or mexico cant mind his name and,olenjik gk from villa,freddy guarin,william,helder babrosa,eduardo ratinho,wade small,jobi mcanuff,amzing center mid called rasmussen from denmark thers loads more brings back memories of the good old days!lol

omg ther was loads morgan,darlington lb was good even tho he was old,ther was jerome thomas,daniel braathan,todorov and another striker who played for a team called litex,there was a lethal lb from ecquador or mexico cant mind his name and,olenjik gk from villa,freddy guarin,william,helder babrosa,eduardo ratinho,wade small,jobi mcanuff,amzing center mid called rasmussen from denmark thers loads more brings back memories of the good old days!lol

Mate uve mentioned some class talent there. rasmussen, freddy guarin, daniel braathan. Mint players. Mite hav to get on e-bay or sumin and me a copy of cm 01/02 cuz i gave mine away years when i bought the one after. Any one fancies talkin more football manager/championship manager, add me [email protected]

Compared to all of you I am new to the Football Manager genre. I started of with ChampMan 07. Dos Santos was then still the best thing since sliced bread. Now I cant say the same anymore. ChampMan 08 had Nelson Valdez from Dortmund that was a cheap buy turning to superstar as well as Matias Fernandez (very cheap), and FM08 had this guy Mika Aaritalo. Was not a real player, and was not in every new game you started. If he was available you could get him for 250k. Turned to World Class status every time.