Legends Auction Game

Can't wait for all this bidding to be over so I can download this DB.

Truly is some great work fuelledbypassion. Well done!

Can't wait for all this bidding to be over so I can download this DB.

Truly is some great work fuelledbypassion. Well done!

Cheers mate, probably over half way through the auction now looking at the finances, but still a lot of work left to do.

Going to bid in a few minutes. Just wondering, do people think that 2 goalkeepers might be too many each round? Each team needs fewer goalkeepers than, say, strikers, so I thought it could be beneficial if there were fewer goalkeepers in each round compared to other positions.

Going to bid in a few minutes. Just wondering, do people think that 2 goalkeepers might be too many each round? Each team needs fewer goalkeepers than, say, strikers, so I thought it could be beneficial if there were fewer goalkeepers in each round compared to other positions.

Yeah, the number of 'keepers will go down over the next few rounds and I will add an extra defender/midfielder/attacker. I planned for 25 goalkeepers (and Banks somehow went unsold) so the next 4 rounds will have just 1 'keeper. Then there will be no more available (even though I have about 20 left to create for the database, some of which will be included in the draft picks at the end of each season)

Round 10 Results

Jorge Campos | Pumas
Winner - Sam £1m
Runner up - none

Rene Higuita | Atletico Nacional
Winner - Ben £1m
Runner up - none

Nilton Santos | Botafogo
Winner - Iamauser £7.2m
Runner up - none

Oscar Ruggeri | Boca Juniors
Winner - Sam £7m
Runner up - Ben £5m

Paolo Montero | Juventus
Winner - CalumE5 £7.2m
Runner up - Sam £7m

Rivelino | Corinthians
Winner - Jake £11.8m
Runner up - Nixon £9.2m

Dunga | Fiorentina
Winner - Jake £9.6m
Runner up - Kris £8.1m

Teofilo Cubillas | Alianza Lima
Winner - CalumE5 £8.2m
Runner up - AussieOchoa £5m

Ronaldo | Real Madrid
Winner - Nixon £13.2m
Runner up - Iamauser £12.2m

Gabriel Batistuta | Fiorentina
Winner - Nixon £9.2m
Runner up - Kris £9.1m

Bargain of the round is Oscar Ruggeri for £7m. He was a really solid centre back and one of the best of his era, and £7m is a good deal. Also, Nilton Santos was an absolute steal. A few cheap 'keepers too, but that can be expected at this stage.

No overbids at all that round really.

Dissapointed to miss out on Ruggeri.

Very pleased with Cubillas and Montero, my teams coming together nicely, it's good to see overbidding seems to have stopped at this stage :)

Bahhhhh wanted Fatty Ronaldo. I hate you all more than i hate my own life.

On a non-suicidal note, boom, Dunga and Rivelinho. :)

Nearly cried when I saw Pele's stats, then I realised he's only 15 lol..

Back