Legends Auction Game

Kris' team = Beastly.

Can't believe he got Pele, Maradona and Best and that not one person bidded for Eusebio!

I definitely need to start looking to buy more experienced players now, all my team seem to be pretty young mostly. Think my defence is almost sorted now, just need a backup fullback or two, a backup striker, and a few midfielders.

OP updated. I feel really bad for Ben because he bid on a fourth Juventus player and I didn't notice until I put the results up. I did let you know when you had bought 3 though, so I am afraid that there is nothing I can do. Apoligies Ben (A)

Facchetti (shame to pay that much for him when I could've got for 0.3m) and Moore, not a bad round. Gutted to miss out on Pele narrowly.

Pele + Maradona + Best. ****, I'm scared of Kris.

My defence fears no-one.

POW! I have been saying since the start that those are the three players I want the most and I got all three.

Gutted to have missed out on Bobby Moore and Stan Mathews but oh well :)

OP updated. I feel really bad for Ben because he bid on a fourth Juventus player and I didn't notice until I put the results up. I did let you know when you had bought 3 though, so I am afraid that there is nothing I can do. Apoligies Ben (A)

My own fault, I absolutely forgot. Dissapointed, Krol was my main target and Eusebio going for nothing is a shock.

Platini ----- Maradona
Best ----------------------------------- Nedved
Pele ---------
--------------- Puskas
Just :O Nice work Kris​

Platini ----- Maradona
Best ----------------------------------- Nedved
Pele ---------
--------------- Puskas
Just :O Nice work Kris​

Very attacking side though - not much protection for the defence there.

Very attacking side though - not much protection for the defence there.

When you have Seaman between the sticks & Adams,Koeman and Desially playing in defence...who gives a floot n flanny ^^)

When you have Seaman between the sticks & Adams,Koeman and Desially playing in defence...who gives a floot n flanny ^^)

True that.. can't see any teams beating yours tbf.

True that.. can't see any teams beating yours tbf.

How much did Kris pay you to say that ;) I honestly think there are teams who will give Kris a run for his money, don't can't the rest of us out. And rounds aren't over yet.

Round 12

Goalkeepers

Pavel Srnicek | Newcastle United

View attachment 140226

Defenders

Julian Dicks | West Ham United​

Bob Crompton | Blackburn Rovers​

Martin Laursen | Aston Villa​

View attachment 140229

Midfielders

Roy Keane | Manchester United​

Juninho Paulista | Middlesbrough​

Kevin Keegan | Liverpool​

View attachment 140235

Forwards

Jurgen Klinsmann | Tottenham​

Gianfranco Zola | Chelsea​

Matt Le Tissier | Southampton​

View attachment 140237

Last edited:
Bids made :) Hoping for the same luck as last time without the crazy spending.

Bids made. Unlike Sam and Kris I'm hoping to horrendously overspend and waste all my money.

Back