madridboy1986

Reaction score
90s Database (Future Database for FM 14)

hey guys now this is going to be a future database that I will be starting for FM 14 (not 13), I just want to know which teams and leagues you would like me to do and use for this database, I want some various teams to be used hear aswell too :)

don't be shy any team you give I'll see what I can do, but please don't make it a modern team :/

I know people will want

Arsenal 2003/04 season
Manchester United 1998/99 season aswell
Chelsea 2004/05 season

and I will be using old CM/FM games for players CA & PA :)

Last edited:
Liverpool 2005 and 2009 and maybe even Liverpool from the 80's

anyone wanna give me some sides and I'll be making them the same ages they were that team aswell :)

Aberdeen European Cup Winners Cup team of 1983 under Fergie!

Ipswich 2000-2001 side when they qualified for the uefa cup as a newly promoted side, here

and maybe their uefa cup winning side from the 80's, if you are going back that far. here

Ipswich 2000-2001 side when they qualified for the uefa cup as a newly promoted side, here

and maybe their uefa cup winning side from the 80's, if you are going back that far. here

I can use CM 2000/01 for that ipswich side that qualified for the uefa cup first year in the premier league :p

Last edited:
Rangers 9 in a row team

which side would you like the most from that era :)

The Galacticos

which version would you like the 2000 - 2006 version or would you like a mixture team?

Aberdeen European Cup Winners Cup team of 1983 under Fergie!

Fergie will at the Manchester United from the treble winning side, but this is still in the draw-board phase, if I put fergie @ Aberdeen, I'll use the 1968 side or the busby babes for Manchester United :)

I'd go with 2000-2006 as the true Galacticos, but depends what others think.

I'll see what I can do mate :), I was thinking about putting in the Quinta del Buitre as Real Madrid, and putting it against the dream team of Barça in the early 90s

Maybe the 1996/1997 Rangers would be best or 1992/1993 since we came so close to the first champions league final getting beat by eventual winners (cheaters) Marseille

How you getting on with this? Have you started it yet?

Celtic 1967 would be a nice addition. Hearts 2005-06 as well if possible (George Burley as manager)