Resource icon

LEGENO 4-1-2-3 V1

JoeyTrash90

Feb 19, 2020
Downloaded. Went to import the file into my game via the games tactic page. And every time I get the message ',file cannot be imported' like with every other file I've downloaded off here??. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Alalack

Feb 29, 2020
Downloaded. Went to import the file into my game via the games tactic page. And every time I get the message ',file cannot be imported' like with every other file I've downloaded off here??. Any suggestions. Thanks.
Not just my tactics, but other tactics?

Kayowas

Jan 13, 2015
hello mate! great tactic sometimes. I'm playing as tottenham in 2024 with your tactic. I struggle at away games against the big teams of premiership as liverpool , man.city etc. Do you tweak something against them or any advice??

Alalack

Feb 29, 2020
hello mate! great tactic sometimes. I'm playing as tottenham in 2024 with your tactic. I struggle at away games against the big teams of premiership as liverpool , man.city etc. Do you tweak something against them or any advice??
Change your tactical type to balance

Reactions: Kayowas

Alalack

Feb 29, 2020
Any chance of PI"s for touch and stadia users
what is PI?
I don't think I can do anything about can't opening the tactical file.There's nothing I can do.