Downloaded. Went to import the file into my game via the games tactic page. And every time I get the message ',file cannot be imported' like with every other file I've downloaded off here??. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Downloaded. Went to import the file into my game via the games tactic page. And every time I get the message ',file cannot be imported' like with every other file I've downloaded off here??. Any suggestions. Thanks.
Not just my tactics, but other tactics?

Dude, your tactics are always really good. Can't wait to test this one out!

Not just my tactics, but other tactics?
Yes, other tactics as well. Some work find that I've downloaded. Yet the ones I want to use that I've seen (like your one) won't import, even though it's saved as an fmf file

hello mate! great tactic sometimes. I'm playing as tottenham in 2024 with your tactic. I struggle at away games against the big teams of premiership as liverpool , man.city etc. Do you tweak something against them or any advice??

hello mate! great tactic sometimes. I'm playing as tottenham in 2024 with your tactic. I struggle at away games against the big teams of premiership as liverpool , man.city etc. Do you tweak something against them or any advice??
Change your tactical type to balance

Any chance of PI"s for touch and stadia users
what is PI?
I don't think I can do anything about can't opening the tactical file.There's nothing I can do.