Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im using the old patch not the end of season one. Please comment , as the more comments, the more updates!

View attachment 86072

Pearson Leaves to Hull

Leicester fans are today upset and confused as Pearson announced his departure to Hull. They dont understand why he would want to leave Leicester after there promotion to go to one of the favourites to go down.

View attachment 86066
Nigel pearson waves goodbye to the Leicester fans for the last time.

The next manager odds on Bet 365:

Paulo Souza 3/1
Gareth Southgate 5/1
Alan Curbishley 6/1
Tony Mowbray 10/1
Iain Dowie 15/1

Leicester chairman, Milan Mandaric did say that he would announce his new manager in the next few hours.

Leicester appoint Cummings?

Milan Mandiric has today shocked and angered many Leicester fans with the appointment of rookie manager Luke Cummings. Cummings had been a big Leicester fan, but had no previous managing experience apart from managing his local pub. This could be the greatest appointment in history but could also be , as expected be a massive mistake.

Cummings said " I am delighted with this opportunity to manage my favourite and local club. I was as suprised about this as you are, when my phone rang this morning. If theres 1 thing i can assure you , if not my managing history , is that my heart is in this club, and my passion is here to, LCFC :wub:"

"After a busy Pre-season i can announce the four transfers that have been made in and out of Leicester this transfer window, with the window still open, I cant confirm there will be no more signings but its looking quite unlikely."

Ian Walker

View attachment 86086
A younger Walker, when he last played for Leicester.

" I was delighted to welcome Ian Walker to the Walkers, a goalkeeper with previous experience at Leicester. Despite his age , which i look at as experience, i can confirm that he will fight it out for the number 1 spot with Weale next season."

Ritchie De Laet

View attachment 86088
Ritchie in action.

"After announcing a link with Man Utd to bring in there young players for first team experience, i decided i couldn't miss out on this young star. He is already a very good defender, and i could see him going far. Sir Alex should keep his eye on this one.

Fabio Celestini

View attachment 86090
Fabio Celestini.

" I am delighted to confirm the signing of Fabio Celestini from Getafe for 170K. He will fit perfectley in to my tactics as a defensive midfielder, and although reasonably old, he should provide a couple of seasons of good performances for me. "

Cummings also announced that DJ Campbell has left Leicester for Huddersfield for 350K after being told he would get little first team time next season.

Pre Season Results
The league games will obviously be in more detail.

Inverness Ct 2-0
Dundee 2-0
Southend 3-3
Wrexham 4-0
Hinckley 4-1
Nuneaton 8-0

" A good pre season, although the injury to Matty Fryatt has annoyed me, losing him for 7 weeks is a big blow, also i believe we should of beaten Southend."

We are now ready to see how Cummings will do in the championship, starting with a Home game against Swansea.

Im going to do monthly updates now.​

August

This is the formation i will try:

As the screen shot went dodgy:

Walker
Neilson Hobbs Tunchev Berner
Celestino
N'Guessan Max Gradel
Gallagher
Fryatt Howard​

What do you think ?

Swansea (h) 3-1
Monk (23)
Waghorn (46,89) Howard (55)
Great result on the first day of the season , both strikers looking sharp.

Grimsby (h) League Cup 2-0
Gallagher (71) Hobbs (86)
We progress despite a poor performance, but a wins a win i s'pose.

Ipswich (a) 1-1
Priskin (22)
Howard (42)
An okay performance, but with our chances we really should of won that game. And Waghorns 2 month injury just adds to the dissapointment.

Sheffield Utd (a) 1-0
Kermorgant (82)
Its was a tough game and we pulled through well , Kermorgant may get a starting place after completely changing the game in the 10 minutes he was on the pitch.

Barnsley (h) 2-0
Kermorgant (67) N'Guessan (75)
Good performance to see off the challenge of Barnsley. Kermorgant looked good again.

Middlesborough (h) League Cup 1-2
Gallagher (35)
Aliadiere (79) Mellor (90+3)
Ouch , we took one of the best teams in our league right until the end of the game, a good performance and a very unlucky result.

Newcastle (a) 0-0
Another good result for Leicester away to the best team in the league.

A great month for Leicester, unbeaten in the league and putting in very good performances. It leaves us second in the league behind bitter rivals Derby. Also i came second in manager of the month.

Last edited:
good start; lets hope it carries on that way good luck

September

Blackpool (h) 2-0
Fryatt (38, 71)
Fryatt shows why we missed him with two great goals as hes now fully fit.

Peterborough (h) 2-1
Mclean (42)
Kermorgant (56) Fryatt (59)
Another win , even though it wasnt the best performance, Fryatt was good again.

Watford (a) 1-2
Kermorgant (8)
Severin (10)
Hoskins (90+3)
We played well today but were really to lose are 100 % record, losing it in the last minute.

Preston (a) 0-0
A tough game, against tough opposition, we played well though.

Middlesborugh (a) 1-2
Wheater Sent off (8) Lita (39)
Fryatt (63)

O'Neil (76)
We werent good enough today, we should of beaten a team who played for 82 minutes with 10 men.

This month hasnt been as good but the season is still on track , by the way my personal target is the playoffs. We are sat 5th but not far off automatic places!

View attachment 86310

October

Coventry (a) 1-1
Fryatt (35)
Dickson (84)
We were the better team today and didnt deserve to have the win snatched away so late, however we should of defended better.

Derby (h) 3-1
Fryatt (11) Howard (23)
Commons (24)
Gallagher (64)
Great result against our rivals and the league leaders! My big problem however is that Fryatt's out for 3 weeks , Waghorn obvious replacement.

Crystal Palace (h) 1-1
Waghorn (27)
Sears (75)

How unlucky? By far the better team and only the post stopped us taking the win in the last minute. And to add to that , Waghorns injury for 3 weeks is a problem, now low on strikers, might play N'Gusessan upfront.

Reading (a) 3-4
Gallagher (3,80)
Kebe (13) Hunt (29) Karacan (74)
Howard (82)
Gunnarson (85)
Neither team deserved to lose that.

Ive decided to change my tactics due to the amount / lack of impact from my wingers.
View attachment 86640

QPR (a) 1-0
Howard (55)
Great result, i think we defend better with the new tactic , playing more through the middle.

Another good month, leaving me just outside the playoffs where i long to be! Hopeing to pick up form a bit next month. Gallagher won Coca Cola Championship player of the month with 3 goals and 5 assists in 5 apperences !
View attachment 86643

November

West Brom 1-2
Gallagher (25)
Moore (74) N Gog (77)
Played well today but had a mad 5 minutes where we conceded tryed to get one back and got countered :(

Plymouth (h) 1-1
Duguid(11)
Gallagher (78)
POOR.

Scunthorpe (a) 1-1
Johnson (24)
Gallagher (35)
POOR again :(

A bad month with no wins, although there were only 3 games. Gallagher was the only player who consistently played well , with goals in all three games. Although we still sit 7th , were dropping off the playoffs and WONT get in playing like that.

View attachment 86690

Good story, mate, will you be using those kits I made you? ;)

Unlucky about the last month mate. But am sure you will come back. Could you post of the new kits you got because I always thought Leicester could do with a new strip.

Thanks to Bugu111 for these kits, really good kit maker!

Leicester Announce New Kits
attachment.php
attachment.php

After Leicester's bright start to the league season Leicester have brought in new kits. Adidas are made the kits, Cummings has a friend who's high up in Adidas and asked him a favour. Facebook were also interested by there good start and have taken up the vacancy of the sponser for a reported multi-million pound deal.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Unlucky about the last month mate. But am sure you will come back. Could you post of the new kits you got because I always thought Leicester could do with a new strip.

I know bad month but yeah hoping to turn it around, and just have mate, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.