Status
Not open for further replies.

December

Nott'm Forest (a) 2-1
Blackstock (38)
Fryatt (82) Kermorgant (89)
Great result against the scum! After Walker dropped it on to Blackstock's foot i thought we had lost but a great second half performance brought it back.

Bristol City (h) 3-2
Gallagher (6)
Elliott (41)
Oakley (pen 79) Fryatt (86)
Celestini OG (90)
A good win but another big mistake by Walker in the first goal, thinking about signing a new keeper in January.

Sheff Wed (h) 2-1
Oakley (pen 12, pen 90+1)
McCallister ( 66)
Wood sent off (87)
Wow! A game without a Walker mistake!

Cardiff (a) 1-3
Hugo (16) Chopra (58,82)
Gallagher (90+2)
Outclassed. Chopra was awesome. Oakley's ruled out for 3 weeks, and Tunchev is suspended for the next game.

Sheff Utd (h) 1-1
Traore (23)
Fryatt (53)
Decent result against a good team.

Doncaster (a) 3-1
Kermorgant (43, 51, 88)
Stock sent off (59) Neilson OG (63)
great performance from Kermorgant, and a good team performance.

A good month only losing 1 game against a quality Cardiff side. We're now sat in the playoffs and playing like this look like we could get in them! I came second in manager of the month and the window is open, any suggestions for a loan/cheap goalkeeper.

View attachment 86960

Tim Krul from newcastle if you can get him on loan. He's always amazing for me and he improves alot too

have a look at Matthew Booth as well if you set your cornjers up right he will score 15 goals a season

whens the next update pal?
Might do one tonight , if you want it?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:50 PM ----------

im going on holiday so no updates for a while, whilst on holiday i might play til the end of seasno and big update when back ! <3

Haha, i know sorry , im in france at the minute so might have an update done soon , or next week :(

I havent updated this story for ages, sorry. But i have carried on playing and after this big update will begin to update normally again. I hope i havent lost any followers :( I am in fact in my next season. Which im very happy to announce is in the premier league! I finished fifth in the league meaning i was in the playoffs.

View attachment 100194

I drew Newcastle, which i thought was going to be tough and probably a loss but two brilliant defensive performances ended in 2 1-0 victories with a goal from Kermorgant in both games.

View attachment 100195

View attachment 100197

This left us with a game against Reading being the difference between championship and Premiership football. A comeback performance and a last gasp penalty from MATTY FRYATT sealed Leicester's amazing season.

View attachment 100198

The Summer was a really busy one, knowing that my current squad was going to get relegated. I was given 23M for avoiding relegation.

View attachment 100199
I want to single out , David Beckham my captain, David James, my vice and Valeri Bojinov who leads the scoring charts in the prem with 8 goals in 8 games.

View attachment 100200

A good start so far, i would be very happy with twelth. I want to show 1 amazing game, where i was expecting to lose heavily but a great performacne, and especially from Bojinov against his old club gave us the win. Yes, a 3 - 1 victory against Man City!!!!!

View attachment 100201

And finnally my results, note the 2-1 win against Bayern in pre season!

View attachment 100202

Okay thanks, and i hope i get some followers, comments appreciated. :)

October

Wigan (h) 1-1
Roddalega (31)
King (79)

An all square result in a all square game to be honest.

Wigan (a) League Cup 4th round 2-1
Scharner (3)
Fryatt (25)
Melchiot sent off (41)
Bojinov (49)
Good result which keeps us in the cup. A good come back although i am very annoyed that Melchiot's tackle on Fryatt has left him sidelined for 4 months.

Tottenham (a) 2-4
Jenas (23)
Bikey (31)
Keane (Pen 35)
Crouch (71)
Llorente (85)
Modric (90+2)
Played well, and to be honest got beaten by a penalty, the last goal was being hit on the break , after pushing men forward in search of a point.

A poor month to be honest, but the board are pleased with our quarter final place in the league cup, although we have drawn Man Utd. Eeeek.

View attachment 100441

Doing well mate staying up would be a good achievement and id say your up to the task

Doing well mate staying up would be a good achievement and id say your up to the task

It would be and im slipping down the table :S and thanks mate. :)

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:30 PM ----------

November

Man Utd (a) 1-4
Diouf (24) Dzeko ( 37, 45+1)
Gallagher (48)
Scholes (56)
Outclassed, but at Old Trafford what can you expect?

Hull (h) 2-2
Gallagher (4)
Zayatte sent off (8)
Bojinov (10)
Dimitrov(29)
Mendy (90+3)
Chucked away 2 goal lead and shame to concede so late on.

West Ham (a) 2-2
Collison missed pen (13) Sears (49)
Llorente (62) Beckham (68)
Collison (71)
Bikey sent off (79)
Played okay and a good point picked up.

Liverpool (h) 1-2
Llorente (46)
N Gog (74) Torres (82)
We played well and didnt deserve to lose.

Sheff Utd (a) 4-1
Gallagher (2) Bojinov (12, 56) Tunchev sent off (48) Montgomery OG (70)
Sharp (75)
Great result against relegation rivals, showing were not going down easily.

A decent month picking up a few points, no table this month im in the next month.

Good story, got promoted first season when i didnt ;), but has kinda paid off in long run. Hope you stay up would be good first season in Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.