Leicester City

Reaction score
I saw one of these threads the other day, however about Nottingham Forest.:'( Anyway, i made this thread, as a Leicester fan just to discuss really anything about Leicester, promotion hopes, results, how many were going to beat Cov by on saturday;)jokes. But yeah anything, i thought this page could be for Leicester fans and anyone, but please no comments like "Leicester are ****", because its not really helpful;)

Leicester official website - http://www.lcfc.com/page/Welcome

N power Championship general news and table - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/default.stm

Waits for first comment-"Leicester are **** ROFL LMAO." :mad:

Last edited:
Leicester are **** ROFL LMAO

EDIT : Jokes, i think they are a good team, and they have some amazing players like Yakubu, Vassell, Naughton etc. and should be in the Prem with the money in the next 2-3 seasons by my reckoning.

nice to see the worlds greatest team getting its own thread ;)

it looks possible for us to get up to the prem this year, but the cardiff game was a massive fail, we need to keep on winning to get into the playoff race proper. if you've got a spare fiver a sneaky bet on leicester to win the playoffs wouldnt be a bad one imo :)

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

wellens seems positive about the situation which is good :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/9405615.stm

First thing that reminds me about Leicester is the last time I went there couple of years ago, filled the away corner thing on a Tuesday night, had our coach window smashed in on the way to the ground by a lovely Leicester fan, but came away with a comfortable 2-0 win so was happy regardless ^^)

i remember my college lecturer let me miss my last lesson of the day at the time because he was a derby fan, and wanted us to beat them :$

First thing that reminds me about Leicester is the last time I went there couple of years ago, filled the away corner thing on a Tuesday night, had our coach window smashed in on the way to the ground by a lovely Leicester fan, but came away with a comfortable 2-0 win so was happy regardless ^^)

i remember my college lecturer let me miss my last lesson of the day at the time because he was a derby fan, and wanted us to beat them :$

thanks for that hugely useful input mfage :)

nice to see the worlds greatest team getting its own thread ;)

it looks possible for us to get up to the prem this year, but the cardiff game was a massive fail, we need to keep on winning to get into the playoff race proper. if you've got a spare fiver a sneaky bet on leicester to win the playoffs wouldnt be a bad one imo :)

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

wellens seems positive about the situation which is good :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/9405615.stm
Yeah i think we can go up playoffs, have the kinda form Blackpool had going in Last year, + you going cov and QPR.
Yeah also i think Wellens would of gone to Birmingham if he didnt believe we could go up, he'll want to play prem as hes getting older, but now he'll get to do it at a great club!;D

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Derby needed someone to do it for them since they can't do it themselves;)

thanks for that hugely useful input mfage :)

Its an anything Leicester thread, i felt like contributing... (H)

This season potential, i think you could come up through the play offs, definitely next season.

Its an anything Leicester thread, i felt like contributing... (H)

This season potential, i think you could come up through the play offs, definitely next season.
If we keep Sven then we could go for auto next season,
We could get auto this season, but i doubt it Cardiff was a setback, as long as we get playoffs im happy!

The game we play against you at the Mad Stad will be important. It'll decide whether we can get to the play offs or not..

LCFC thread? Awesome idea!!

I was gutted when pearson left, thaught it was a case of 1 step forward, 2 steps back but since SUPER SVEN has been in charge we have been playing some really good football. Even when sometimes losing. I dont think we should worry bout the Cardiff result too much as long as we get back to winning ways against Cov, the road to Wembey starts here!! LTID

Leicester Till I Die

I think if keep playing the way we have since Xmas will will make the Play-offs easily and still maybe sneek 2nd place, but I have a really bad feeling about the play-offs.

Leicester Till I Die

I think if keep playing the way we have since Xmas will will make the Play-offs easily and still maybe sneek 2nd place, but I have a really bad feeling about the play-offs.

we need claridge's shin... XD

The game we play against you at the Mad Stad will be important. It'll decide whether we can get to the play offs or not..
yeah, if you lose to us, i think you might be out of it, but then at times our away performances have been ***** and thats being nice about them

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

LCFC thread? Awesome idea!!

I was gutted when pearson left, thaught it was a case of 1 step forward, 2 steps back but since SUPER SVEN has been in charge we have been playing some really good football. Even when sometimes losing. I dont think we should worry bout the Cardiff result too much as long as we get back to winning ways against Cov, the road to Wembey starts here!! LTID
Yeah i was, just got my season ticket when he left, i was gutted. i actually enjoyed watching his hoofball;) But Sven is just aweseome, the signings he's got in!

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Leicester Till I Die

It will probs be penos again :S
But if you look at it our squad is a lot better than it was last time and we would of gone through to wembley if not for that offside penalty, and the ****** who shall not be named.;)

no offence Leicester fans but you aint getting autos this year, possibly play offs. If you do get them then it will be at the expense of us :'(

no offence Leicester fans but you aint getting autos this year, possibly play offs. If you do get them then it will be at the expense of us :'(

No offence but there is no way you're making auto, you'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

No offence but there is no way you're making auto, you'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

knew someone would try and pick a fight *sigh*. We have pretty much no chance of making the autos, if someone says we do, they're deluded. Our defense is too **** to allow it to happen. Our attack is great but defemse is ****. I agree we will be lucky to make play offs due to the same reasons but we have just come up and spent next to nothing so this season really is great for us. But hopefully we can outscore teams and stay in the play offs, at the expense of Leicester (K)

knew someone would try and pick a fight *sigh*. We have pretty much no chance of making the autos, if someone says we do, they're deluded. Our defense is too **** to allow it to happen. Our attack is great but defemse is ****. I agree we will be lucky to make play offs due to the same reasons but we have just come up and spent next to nothing so this season really is great for us. But hopefully we can outscore teams and stay in the play offs, at the expense of Leicester (K)

I think we'll both make the playoffs, at the expense of Norwich. But not if we both play like we did today:(

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Anyone go Cov game?
Ricardo out - weale in
Yakubu out - Waghorn in
anyone agree?