Status
Not open for further replies.
yup same, my striker who has 17 composure 17 finishing and high accel/pace, perfect for a poacher never scores, yet my ACM who has finishing <10 but dribbling/first touch as high stats gets amazing "poacher" goals all the time :/
every player from every other team akways score their chances, on every game i have ever done. its like if i was barcelona, messi would miss open goals, and john terry would score a 50 yard bicycle kick against me...

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Omg he just scored against reading

You know, If I was you, I wouldn't play two players whose best roles are as poachers i.e. Kadlec and Griffiths, I would put in a target man instead of one of them. e.g. You could try sign Necid on a loan deal and then play Griffiths as a poacher and see if that makes a difference.

You know, If I was you, I wouldn't play two players whose best roles are as poachers i.e. Kadlec and Griffiths, I would put in a target man instead of one of them. e.g. You could try sign Necid on a loan deal and then play Griffiths as a poacher and see if that makes a difference.
alright then, its the transfer window so why not

i sin him in my penafiel save in portuguese orangina league and the man is a bomb, 7 games 15 goals... play him with him as a pocher and anothe good striker along with him and you will se the results

on FM10, I usually use him as a deep-lying forward on support duty
he still banging goals in that role

never used him in FM11, though
but I think he's still class as a deep-lying forward or poacher

just try Griffiths as a deep-lying forward and Kadlec as a poacher, it may works

I am also QPR and I am doing well, top of table after 34 games and my squad is ok. I have griffiths and he isn't doing to bad for me but I couldn't help notice Taraabt is your top scorer, I can't get him to hit a barn door from 2 yrds, lol. If you could , any tips on how to get the best out of him? cheers

He's on and off for me, I sign him where ever I go, but for some teams I admit he's shocking, seems to create loads of chances, and only score one if lucky.

But, on majority of my saves he's absolutely class. Just depends on what role you play him, and who is around him creating the chances, etc..

I played him in advanced forward role and he was beast then I switch him in poacher and he is even better 21 goals in 18 apps for my Motherwell team...my favorite player on FM11 so far

Bought him for Hull City at the beginning of the game, 3 goals in 5 appearences in all comps so far.. just wondered if anyone knows if he can cut it in the premier league?

When i was Hull City , i signed him first season and he scored 34 goals in all comps.
27 in the league , i was playing him poacher by the way

im gonna play him as a poacher and see what happens...playing man city in the league cup so lets hope he performs!

im gonna play him as a poacher and see what happens...playing man city in the league cup so lets hope he performs!

Thats a bit harsh, you are playing Man City and you expect a 19 year old to perform ?

Thats a bit harsh, you are playing Man City and you expect a 19 year old to perform ?
lol no, i dont mean for him to get a hattrick or anything, just to get a good rating. its the replay as i drew 2-2 at home, and he played alright then...got a rating of 6.8

upfront on his own or with a specific striker?

I played him with Jay Simpson mostly although he also played well with Caleb Folan.
Folan ended up with 15 goals and Simpson with 22.
I had around 70 goals from my three strikers :)

ffs lost 1-0, didnt see much from him tbh

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

i really hate this game sometimes, came from 3-0 down to level at 3-3 against bristol ****** and they go and get a penalty in the last minute and win 4-3. so ****** annoying!:mad:oh, and griffiths got the equaliser

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

wow, since i started using him as a poacher he is doing better and so is the team. just thrashed scunthorpe 5-1 with griffiths getting 2:)

Last edited:
ffs lost 1-0, didnt see much from him tbh

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

i really hate this game sometimes, came from 3-0 down to level at 3-3 against bristol ****** and they go and get a penalty in the last minute and win 4-3. so ****** annoying!:mad:oh, and griffiths got the equaliser

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

wow, since i started using him as a poacher he is doing better and so is the team. just thrashed scunthorpe 5-1 with griffiths getting 2:)

How quickly it can all change, glad it's starting to work out for you mate :)

Griffiths seems to be the only lad who can score goals in my Hull Team, terrible start to my first season with 1 win and 4 losses in the league.

He's a legend, he scored loads for me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be in the Premier League with Southampton. He scored 62 goals for me in 49 appearances playing him as a poacher in League One. 26 Goals in 34 Appearances in the Championship where got injured nearly all the time. 21 goals in 22 appearances in the Premier League.

So WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO LEIGH GRIFFITHS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.