Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a legend, he scored loads for me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be in the Premier League with Southampton. He scored 62 goals for me in 49 appearances playing him as a poacher in League One. 26 Goals in 34 Appearances in the Championship where got injured nearly all the time. 21 goals in 22 appearances in the Premier League.

So WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO LEIGH GRIFFITHS!?
how did you get him in league one? nah hes good for me now lol, scored 7 in 5 now

Last edited:
Leigh Griffiths is a hero :wub:. He's a destroyed for me, wrecks other teams defenses completely :)

They've changed him a lot on the new update. He's nothing like he was before.

Hes not scored for my Forest Green team yet who i have in the premierleague!Hes been ace everywhere else though:O

im playing with leeds and griffiths has score 28 in 18 for me he started **** then he scored one and went crazy him and mccormark upfront are mint

im playing with leeds and griffiths has score 28 in 18 for me he started **** then he scored one and went crazy him and mccormark upfront are mint
him and kadlec with mccormack left wing (H)

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

its funny though, in about 5 games in a row griffiths has been excellent and got to 2 goals, and then turns kinda **** and cant get a hattrick :(

him and kadlec with mccormack left wing (H)

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

its funny though, in about 5 games in a row griffiths has been excellent and got to 2 goals, and then turns kinda **** and cant get a hattrick :(

hes scored a couple of hat tricks for me he scored 5 against qpr for me

at school you said you were already playing him as a poacher, bal you downs.
ye but james i posted that yesterday lol

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

hes on 2 against burnley, please get another ffs

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

omg he scored, but it was an own goal in the last minute to draw 3-3 FFS :( i have drawn 3-3 3 times in a row and i had been winning 3-0 each time:mad:

ye but james i posted that yesterday lol

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

hes on 2 against burnley, please get another ffs

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

omg he scored, but it was an own goal in the last minute to draw 3-3 FFS :( i have drawn 3-3 3 times in a row and i had been winning 3-0 each time:mad:

No it says posted 5 hours ago, bal u downs ;)

TBH i play him in CAM i trained him up to play there and his doing very well played like 13 scored 4 assists11 about 2 goals was upfront

Scored on debut played as poacher

portsmouthvburnleyinfor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.