Lennon hit with six-game ban

Hes respectable in your opinion because your a celtic fan. He's only respectable as a player to you really, he hasn;t proven himself as a manager and certainly constantly shouting about referees isn't respectable, well apart from every celtic fan because the world is against you's. But really he hasn't done anything to be classed as a respectable manager yet.

And the increased ban is setting an example, Of him appealing a decision he shouldn't be appealing FFS its been mentioned so many times why make other **** up ? Honestly you can't just accept the fact he should have been banned :S he appealed a decision when he had NO VALID reason to appeal as he was wrong. He shouldn't have appealed it and your the only person that beleives he was right to do so, even your fellow celtic fans on here are admitting he should have been banned. your indenial mate. im finished posting because you've clearly got green glasses on and you will never take them off until every single decision in the SPL goes for celtic. This is why I hate having a debate with celtic fans because you always just talk **** when things happen that should have happened, You bring up things in the past, big deal if the killie chairman was there at the end of the day lennon shouldn't have appealed and this wouldn't have happened he brought it on himself. This is my last post because you can;t see the truth for your green shades.
it really desnt matter if people think he is respectable or not tbh, the facts should be taken into account. Mr. Lennon has no previous offenses as a manager

Edit missed your added bit: What have i made up? im not the only person that thinks he had the right to apeal, i can accept why he was banned, at least i brng up some facts to back my argument. it is a big deal that the killie chairman was there. How im i talking ****, ive backed most of my posts up with facts!
I dont have green shades unfortunately, ill get some before ST. Paddys day though.

Last edited:
The fact that the ban has started on the date it has kinda asks questions.... no wonder people think that the referees are biased..

"We're going to ban you for 6 games. Although were going to wait for a bit so that you end up missing the rangers game"

The fact that the ban has started on the date it has kinda asks questions.... no wonder people think that the referees are biased..

"We're going to ban you for 6 games. Although were going to wait for a bit so that you end up missing the rangers game"

Why would the date that the ban starts imply anything about a referee's impartiality? The SFA sets the bans, not the referees... And you'll find that it's only a small minority of paranoid fans that believe that there is a conspiracy against any club.

Haha, tims would go into meltdown if that happened :D
I was on the verge of boycotting Celtic yesterday when Hamilton went 1-0 up.

Admittedly, the start date of the ban is baffling, but he ******* about every decision that goes against us and a VERY small minority of the ******** is justified, but most of it is pretty much bullshit. He needs to show some sort of restraint on himself otherwise he'll never manage again simply because of the touchline ban.

He deserves it. I believe Kasabian said he just runs up and down the touchline shouting like a ned. It is in basic terms exactly what he does.

No idea how you can base this on a 'conspiracy'. Seriously. If there was a conspiracy, I highly doubt you would be sitting top of the league at the moment.

Why would the date that the ban starts imply anything about a referee's impartiality? The SFA sets the bans, not the referees... And you'll find that it's only a small minority of paranoid fans that believe that there is a conspiracy against any club.

The SFA employ the referees.