Lennon hit with six-game ban

Celtic's paranoia is working against them hugely and good. All these crazy theories are just pathetic and all the time they keep thinking the SPL are against them the more the SPL should stamp down on them.

Yes because his appeal was stupid and wasted the time of the SFA although I do agree they are useless, Its basically a warning to say don't appeal for stupid **** without valid reasons or you will be punished. Basically setting an example. Or everyone just start appealing anything the option to appeal is to be used if it is a wrong decision can you even deny he didn't deserve to be punished in the first place ?
i deny that he deserved the initial ban, football is a game of opinions, Lennon gives his and get banned for it. Then Lennon decided to use the appealing system that is in place for the clubs to use if they feel they havent done any wrong. It get turned down but for some reason instead of the usually 1/2 games extra that get handed out Lennon gets oO) unfortunately that wouldnt be enough for him to miss the OF game, o wait the SFA can decide to not start the suspension until the 18th.

He deserves a ban as lengthy, but I have to question the decision of when it starts. Why do us out of a manager for the Old Firm game? Are they really that petty?

Celtic's paranoia is working against them hugely and good. All these crazy theories are just pathetic and all the time they keep thinking the SPL are against them the more the SPL should stamp down on them.
dont troll about something you know nothing about, look up [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Jorge Cadete's and then say that all these theories are crazy and pathetic
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Anyone remember Jorge Cadete's? If not look him up[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]There is bias in Scottish football anyone thinking otherwise need look at the facts.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Why can the ban not start immediately? [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]6 matches is a joke, so if we didnt appeal we would have got away with an offense worth 5/6 matches. Or did we just get an extra 4 because we tried to challenge the SFA's authority? This should have been dealt with months ago![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]The SFA couldnt control a under 14's 5-a-side league, there are a disgrace to football[/FONT]

Mate, the ban was given in November, it's taken them two months to see his appeal, in which he avoided missing the Old Firm game.No cosnpiracy pal :). Screams up and down the touchline like a little ginger ned, deserves all he gets imo

Last edited:
dont troll about something you know nothing about, look up [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Jorge Cadete's and then say that all these theories are crazy and pathetic[/FONT]

Aye, and while yer at it mate, see the various video replay things that have went against Rangers, and the amount of times we've had to play a team 3 times away from home as a result of the split. No conspiracy, just paranoia.

dont troll about something you know nothing about, look up [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Jorge Cadete's and then say that all these theories are crazy and pathetic[/FONT]

How is voicing my opinion trolling?? You have you opinion and so do i just accept it.

i deny that he deserved the initial ban, football is a game of opinions, Lennon gives his and get banned for it. Then Lennon decided to use the appealing system that is in place for the clubs to use if they feel they havent done any wrong. It get turned down but for some reason instead of the usually 1/2 games extra that get handed out Lennon gets oO) unfortunately that wouldnt be enough for him to miss the OF game, o wait the SFA can decide to not start the suspension until the 18th.

Your looking out green glasses mate fair enough I can understand your annoyed about when the date starts but he was banned for Excesive misconduct to the referee. End of the day if a player backchats with a referee its a yellow card. Lennon got a warning and continued to be abusive etc.. So he got sent to the stand and receives a ban. His 2 match ban was justified.

Then Lennon decides to appeal a ban that was correctly given ! And in the few of the SFA and no reason too and provided unreasonable proof of why his ban should be lifted.

Fair enough as I thought would have happened and should the ban should start straight away but really look at the case, He shouldn;t have appealed the ban in the first place so it is his own fault. He has to learn to shut up he's a manager now and not a player and he has a big mouth!

Mate, the ban was given in November, it's taken them two months to see his appeal, in which he avoided missing the Old Firm game.No cosnpiracy pal :). Screams up and down the touchline like a little ginger ned, deserves all he gets imo
i know it was given in November but somehow it took until now to sort out the appeal. He is a hands on manager a likes to get involved in the game there is nothing wrong with that.
We are appealing now, no doubt the SFA will suddenly realize these Tim's have calenders and see that we have ruled out there manager for the OF. We better reduce it to show how much actually we love celtic

Last edited:
Is it true that Lennon is appealing the ban again?

I see. What happens if that gets turned down though? Well the ban get extended? Sorry for my ignorance, but not very clued up on SFA rules

i know it was given in November but somehow it took until now to sort out the appeal. He is a hands on manager a likes to get involved in the game there is nothing wrong with that.
We are appealing now, no doubt the SFA will suddenly realize these Tim's have calenders and see that we have ruled out there manager for the OF. We better reduce it to show how much actually we love celtic

It was the same with Loovens ordeal mate his suspension when he " Assaulted " Edu ( Different matter so were not gonna get into it sorry :p but anyway that took 5 months to deal with in which the time he played against rangers and only received a one match ban when it should have been more in all honesty. Kyle Lafferty got punished more with a dive, Yet a deliberate kick only gets one match ban, dont see us saying the SFA are against us ?

Fair enough Neil is passionate and gets involved but he has to realise he isn't playing the game anymore and when he gets a warning he has to learn to shut up. I hope that the appeal gets turned down he gets a further match ban onto the 20th of February to the second OF and a fine just to tell him to stop wasting everyones time.

Lennon appeals 6 game ban.

In two days time on the SSN breaking news ticker:

Celtic manager, Neil Lennon handed touchline ban until end of season.

Lennon appeals 6 game ban.

In two days time on the SSN breaking news ticker:

Celtic manager, Neil Lennon handed touchline ban until end of season.

Haha, tims would go into meltdown if that happened :D

Your looking out green glasses mate fair enough I can understand your annoyed about when the date starts but he was banned for Excesive misconduct to the referee. End of the day if a player backchats with a referee its a yellow card. Lennon got a warning and continued to be abusive etc.. So he got sent to the stand and receives a ban. His 2 match ban was justified.

Then Lennon decides to appeal a ban that was correctly given ! And in the few of the SFA and no reason too and provided unreasonable proof of why his ban should be lifted.

Fair enough as I thought would have happened and should the ban should start straight away but really look at the case, He shouldn;t have appealed the ban in the first place so it is his own fault. He has to learn to shut up he's a manager now and not a player and he has a big mouth!

The underlined ****** me off, if he feels like he or his team have been mistreated then he has every right to voice his opinion.

For some unexplainable reason the killi chairman was on the panel to decide Lennons ban despite the fact we play killi during the period of the ban, that sounds fair oO)

CFC are getting lawyers involved and rightly so

The underlined ****** me off, if he feels like he or his team have been mistreated then he has every right to voice his opinion.

For some unexplainable reason the killi chairman was on the panel to decide Lennons ban despite the fact we play killi during the period of the ban, that sounds fair oO)

CFC are getting lawyers involved and rightly so

Yes he is allowed to voice his opinion to an extent, So what happens then if neil lennon continued to complauin the referee let him added on 5minutes and hearts score in the 95th minute, Then it would be the ref added on too much time. If a player argues on the park with the ref and doesn't shut up he gets a booking for dissent, thats the rules of the game. Lennon had already voiced his opinion and kept the arguement going, We don't know exactly what neil lennon said either what if he called him a f**king w**ker or something, at the end of the day hes been told to shut up and he continued to keep arguing. as i said before if a player does it he gets book and that happens all over the world.