Leo De Araújo - The Main Man in Milan

NunoPeixinho

Banned
Reaction score
0807040904_599494_Ratti_casa_6021636_medium.jpg

Another day starts, I get up, open my eyes, vision is still a bit blurry
'Ronaldinho sure is a party host' I said to myself
I was still on vacation, and waiting patiently for a call from Silvio, the *******!
As Mourinho left for Madrid and I was feeling a bit claustrophobic, I decided to purchase his house, next to Clooney's crib ..

I took a shower, got dressed, ate my toasts, and decided to go for a walk close to the lake ..
This last season was a tough one, got that hummiliating result against Inter, and the press, as for Silvio started to criticize my work, the fault was mine obviously, but as soon as the players started to believe in me, and began to follow my exact plan, things started to come together, Milan was once again in the fight for Serie A with me as their General ..
It's not easy to be AC Milan leading man, the pressure is high, we won a large amount of trophies in the past, but as the time passes, people tend to forget the achievements that we had to endure to give the Milan supporters joy and happiness!
Also, Berlusconi was always an absent chairman, was only interested in putting my work in the *******, trash talking about the way we play, that our fowards werent competitive .. I was full of it, and everybody was aware of that, but Mr Galliano was always a kind and patient person towards me, he helped through the rough times at Milano, and for that I am grateful ..

silvio-berlusconi_speaking.jpg

What I had to endure with this ******* ***** in charge .. Maybe the coversation we are going to have has something to do with him being in charge

Phone rings
Leonardo : Hello Silvio, what can I do for you?
Silvio : Come to San Siro , right this instant
Leonardo : Im still on vacation, so my answer is no ..
Silvio : YOU WILL COME TO SAN SIRO NOW, IF NOT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER COACH A TEAM AGAIN, NOT EVEN IN THE 3RD BRAZILIAN DIVISION, IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU LEONARDO?
Leonardo : I will go, because that must concern my players, and in the future, pipe down, you are not talking to one of your whores ..
Silvio : FIGLIO DI UNA CAGNA(son of a *****), TI DISPIACE LEONARDO(You will regret this Leonardo)

I hung up, I was tired of his bullshit, got my car keys, and went to meet him ..

This will be an AC Milan story, and I will be Leonardo De Araujo, hope you follow, and comment , Cheers :D

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

sansiro2.jpg

I arrived at San Siro with butterflies in my stomach, I always have hated meetings with Silvio, champagne, flirting with his ugly secretary, same old Berlusconi :S
I have to say it's pretty annoying, because a meeting that would take half an hour, it takes hours!

hoteis-de-luxo-em-new-york1.jpg

I arrived at his office, and there he was sitting in his big chair, smoking a cuban cigar! I felt a bit starnge, the mood in the room was heavy, he himself wasnt in a good mood, tearing papers, crazy old man ..
I sat in front of him, and said : I'm here, what do you want?
Silvio responded : You're fired! (devil's smile)
Me : What the **** Silvio? What have I done wrong?
Silvio Shouting : What have you done wrong? where should I start?
first, AC Milan finished 4th, do you expect me to be happy? It's my money on the line, my reputation! All season I had to shut up while Moratti and Mourinho where winning, they destroyed us at home, everyone was mocking me, ME, Silvio Berlusconi, NO ONE LAUGHS AT ME!
The team was pure **** all season long, the strikers were too far away from the net, sometimes we were lucky to scrap a win, and you tell me, WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG YOU PIECE OF ****?
Me : First of all, pipe down when you are talking to me, you are not talking to your children, second we finished 3rd, which secures Champions League football, and more money to the club,or to you, I dont where it goes!
and, if it wasnt for your lack of knowledge towards football, women all around, scandals till there is now tomorrow, the club would beneficiate with your exit!

The once called conversation, turned into trash talking, insulting, and almost a fight, if it wasnt for the security guards outside who stopped it ..
The argument was big enough to Mr Galliani coming personally to Silvio's office

Silvio : Galliani? what the **** are you doing in my office?
Galliani : A little respect Silvio, ok? First of all, we are all gentleman, so lets behave like such!
Silvio :I Fired this ******* already, what is he doing here?
Galliani : First of all, Leonardo dont worry, you are not fired!
*I took a deep breath of joy*
Second, you are no longer President of AC Milan, I bought your 50%, so technically you are no longer in charge!
Silvio : WHY DIDNT ANYONE TOLD ME OF SUCH BUSINESS? WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON? I AM SILVIO BERLUSCONI, NO ONE SCREWS ME!
Galliani : Dont you think this is enough?

%7B82F00BF2-CBD7-4034-8BC8-E9862AF8E42E%7D_berlusconi.jpg

or this?

2008-07-14-il-presidente-berlusconi-puritanical-view.jpg

I had enough of you and your scandals,Get out of Milano, and dont ever come back, did i made myself clear?
Silvio : You havent heard the last of me Adriano, you will pay for this!

Now Leo, lets talk business ;)

Last edited:
The guy next to the microphones has the fattest head.

Good luck with this anyways.

Great OP btw.

Last edited:
The Man in The Box

Let's go to my office Leonardo, we will be able to discuss things with no one to bother us! said Galliani

As I was walking through the corridors of San Siro, a great fuss was starting to enlarge outside, dont know what it was, or who was it, but certainly an important person to cause such mess ..

Galliani : Have a seat Leo!
Me : Thank you Mr Galliani! So,what do you want to discuss? Does the mess outside have anything to do with it? I'm going to get sacked?
Galliani : Don't worry dear lad, Im not going to fire you, you a valuable employee, and a loyal friend! As you know, Berlusconi is no longer president, I have bought his stocks, and Im now, the Main Share Holder of AC Milan, but I'm not a gambling man,neither tend to get more richer! The point is that I will continue to play my role for the club, and A new Chairman is about to arrive to the club, I sold him the shares ..
Me : Who is he Mr Galliani?

*Galliani's office phone rings*

Galliani : Yes Francesca?
Francesca : He has arrived Mr Galliani, may I send him in?
Galliani : Yes Francesca, Thank you very much!

I was feeling a bit nervous, even though Adriano garanteed me I wont get fired, this job at AC Milan is my life, I dreamed being here when I finished my carrer, I just hope I dont a 'Berlusconi'

The door opens very smoothly, as on purpose, to provoke a big entrance, I got up, and I couldnt believe it ..

maldini_1421513c.jpg

My good old friend Paolo, with who I have shared enumerous joys, was going to be the new AC Milan chairman ..

I gave him a hug as good friends that we are, but then Galliani told me to apologize since he was the new Chairman

Maldini : Its ok Adriano, he doesnt need to apologise at any time, we were. are and will be very good friends despite my new job as AC Milan's Chairman
Galliani : So Leonardo, this is going to be your new boss, sort of speak, I hope you two can work together as a team and take AC Milan to a stage that was once yours! Now, Im very sorry but I have some issues that need to be taken care of, See you later, both of you, Ciao!
Me & Maldini : Bye Adriano

Me : Well, I must say Im still very surprised with all this Paolo, why didnt you told me?
Paolo : Secrets are meant to be saved, just that! i've only taken this offer because Adriano would see fit for the both of us to work together, and since I won the Lottery, I decided to invest in a few things, such as this!
Me : Didnt expected this, to be honest, but I am really happy with the opportunity that Mr Galliani and you of course, are giving me!
Paolo : Dont mind that mate! So, lets go down to business ..
the squad, what do you think of it?
Me : Very balanced squad, a bit old as always but nontheless, it mixes Experience(Ambrosini & Gattuso), Magic(Pirlo & Ronaldinho) and Youth (Pato & Abate)
Truth be told that I need to get some replacements, because in that age, injurie can come at anytime, and I dont want to get catched off guard Paolo! Well, my scouts and I were talking, and that kid Neymar seems to be very good, also Paulo Henrique,,both from Santos ..
Paolo : No Brazilian players!
Me : What? what are you talking about?
Paolo : exactly what I said, I dont want Brazilian, or any kind of players that aren't european footballers ..
Me : Oh Yeah? what the **** am I suppose to do with Pato, Ronaldinho, Thiago Silva then?
Paolo : I've just said that I wont allow you to purchase any South,North,Central american players, that's all! As long as im here, I dont want them in the AC Milan squad! I know that you are going to tell me that they are great prospects, and things like that, but you are forgetting something, our Youth, Italy's youth, it has been forgotten .. I gave and I will give my heart and soul to this club, once again, for the sake of Italy and AC Milan, did I made myself clear Leonardo? I hope you can understand my decision, if not, pack your things and get out, because other managers would kill to have the place that you have at the moment ..
I will give you 24 hours to sleep on it! Tomorrow in my office, 11am tops, so we Can discuss your future! You are dismissed Leonardo .. See you tomorrow!
Me : Ciao Paolo

What was I going to do? Brazil is the market of great youth players, and he is putting that aside .. How can I build a team only with european players? Im ****** .. Im so ****** ..

Last edited:
Nice OP mate. Good luck with your story! ^^)

It's an interesting read mate, but as I've always stated, I'm not really a stories man. I'll give the occasional look, tho:) keep it up

It's an interesting read mate, but as I've always stated, I'm not really a stories man. I'll give the occasional look, tho:) keep it up

I invited you because you are a portuguese friend so ;)

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

It looks promising.
Waiting for the next update!

Cheers mate :D

Hope you continue to follow mate, cheers !

great story so far
I am waiting to see who will you buy

Great so far! i love managing milan and its wonderful seeing milan stories. And with maldini in the picture this looks more than interesting. Will definitely follow. Let the drama unfold!

Good read so far, a few mini errors (such in the opening post, when Galliani says "don't worry, you are fired") which confused me for about 2 seconds but yeah, i'll be following.

why is every story have a house or something in it now ? Why cant it be normal :L

what you think u ***** ? common sense tells you i live in a house muppet !

i ment Every Story Opener has a picture of house .

what you think u ***** ? common sense tells you i live in a house muppet !

i ment Every Story Opener has a picture of house .

Hahaha I love an angry Scot;)
Really? Hadn't noticed personally. Fair play.