Leo De Araújo - The Main Man in Milan

Deal or No Deal

As I exited San Siro, it started to rain,
Perfect, just perfect, I thought to myself ..
What could possibly happen now?

2007.09+trovoada+044.jpg

Beautiful, just what I needed to finish my , rain and thunder, ****** **** ..
I ran to my car as fast as I could, turned up the heat, cleaned the windshield, started the car, and went straight home! the rain was immense, I barely could see anything, to be honest I was quite scared, since I was little, I always hated thunder! My Ferrari Maranello is quite fast, I was home within five minutes, dried myself, jumped to my training suit, and went to the gym! Since the heat is on, I can easily work better ..
Whenever Im in the gym my mind clears, I was always a very hard working person ..

*No South American players* I thought to myself ..
I completely understand his point of view, he wants to form a european team, and Brazil is starting to produce players at large scale .. But, for a manager like its hard not to think in Brazil with such huge talents coming up, like Neymar, Paulo Henrique, Rafael ..
I always felt at home here, when I arrived at Milano, in the beggining it was hard, I missed Paris, such a beautiful city, but I couldnt turn down an offer from Milan .. Maldini was my anchor when I arrived, he showed me the city, helped me with language barrier, in training, we were always the last to leave, our friendship surpassed many things, and I will not throw that away ..
European players ?

Javi Martinez from Athletic is surely a rising star, as for Oscar de Marcos..
Yesterday, Serginho showed me some clips of a young defender Mathias Jorgensen, and I said to myself 'The future is there' .. I guess Im just blind that I just said I accept Paolo, I didnt have to guts to do so, at the moment!
I sat in the ground, sweating all over the place, and said '**** I'm stupid, what were you thinking Leonardo?'

For the sake of this instituion, for me and for friendship that I have, I will accept Paolo's offer ..

Thank you all for following, hope you are enjoying this as much as me :) Just one thing, the two idiots that were the last posters, please stop spamming, at least for Rfc Andrew, thank you very much !

I am in love with this story.
*Waiting for the next update*

Keep with good work :D

Uprising

The Next day

Today is going to be one **** of a day, I going to have a meeting with Paolo towards the new season, before that I will obviously accept his proposal regarding the purchase of european players, and afterwards I will have the first game of the season against AC Milan Reserves . It's going to be tough, but I have confidence in my skills as a manager and as a leader!

I have my best suit on, Teeth look impeccable,car keys, **** I look sharp!

261x.jpg

As I was going on my way to San Siro, I came across with this :

car-crash-audi-r8-vs_460x0w.jpg

What a great day for a crash, ain't it?
I cant be late, I said to myself ..
Traffic was stopped for miles and miles, and I couldnt afford to be late, so I thought I could take a shortcut through the village, bumpy roads,animals coming up from nowhere,carts, perfect for a Ferrari! What the ****, I cant miss this, so lets go! can you imagine my precious Ferrari through these roads?

aldeia-de-sangradouro-no-municipio-de-primavera-do-leste-mt-habitada-por-indios-da-etnia-xavante-1273519964180_600x400.jpg

It would take 10 or 15 minutes to get to San Siro, so I would better hurry ..

picture1613pq.jpg

Call me crazy or whatever, but I had to get there on time, my heart was racing, I was going to meet the Chairman, and would probably arrive late, ****!
Top Gear was needed so, full throttle to San Siro ..
I arrived 5 minutes before, all sweaty, so I popped the trunk, grabbed a shirt,locked the car, went running to the toilet to switch clothes, washed my face, and there I was, sharp again, **** I really good Looking, I said to myself ..

I knocked on Paolo's door, his secretary opened the door for me, he was signing some papers, I entered, the secretary left with the papers, and shutted the door with quite power, for some reason she never liked me ..

Paolo : Have a seat Leo, lets talk business!
Me : thank you Paolo!
Paolo : So, did you considered my offer?
Me : Yes I did, my dear friend, and I accept it!
Paolo : Very well, didn't thought you were going to, to be quite honest, yesterday you left quite angry or upset, which was normal,considering the circumstances, nontheless, I am very happy that you accepted my offer, and it will be a pleasure to work with once again ;)
Me : I was a bit upset, but I must say it was a tough decision, but I completely understand your plans for the club, and I praize you for that my friend!
Paolo : Now, later you are going to have a game against our Reserves, just to say that I will be watching, on the bench with you and Tassotti, and dont worry, I will not stick my nose in the game, the team is yours!
Me : But I havent trained them yet Paolo, tactics and stuff ..
Paolo : Dont worry, Tassotti is leading the training as we speak, with your notes and tactic, our 4-1-2-1-2, correct?
Me : Oh well, you were worrying me with that!
Paolo : Now, transfer market ..
*Me Lintening*
Paolo : I will give you 15M to spend on players that are skillful enough to sign for AC Milan, and youngsters aswell, what do you think? Do you already have some players in mind?
Me : Serginho and Ruud showed me some clips of Mathias Jorgensen, Oscar de Marcos, Alex Smithies, etc ..
Paolo : Some good youngsters I see, well done Leo! Do you want to ask me anything else?
Me : No Paolo, everything is ready to go! Just a little nervous about the game later, since you are attending it, besides that, nothing that really worries me, Dont Worry!
Paolo : Ok then! Now, go to the training ground and have the first/final talk with the players before the game, I know that they are waiting for you, so go!
Me : thank you for your time Paolo, i hope you enjoy the game! See you later !
Paolo : Bye Leo !

Last edited:
You are keeping the good work mate!

Can't wait for the begin of the matches :D

Take a look at my story :)

Great read, but perhaps you could spell check in Word? It is human to make errors.

Nice update Nuno. Just waiting for the story to start :)

Just a few grammar mistakes here and there and several wrong caps.
For example,

Me : I'm Listening

Last edited:
Pre Season & Transfers

Transfers in :

milan-badelj-prva-je-zelja-bayera-leverkusena-slika-6487

Very good back up for Ronaldinho and Clarence Seedorf, Milan Badelj for a fee of 3.2M

Tomas+Necid.jpg

Tomas Necid,On loan from CSKA Moscow for a fee of 1.6M, if Pato or Borrielo get injured I can always rely on his strenght and skills!

sebastianboenisch_250360.jpg

A great left defender, I won a battle against Arsenal over him, and I am very pleased with this signing, came from Werder Bremen for a fee of 6M

mathiasjorgensen_1532546.jpg

Serginho and Gullit told me he was going to be a star for the future, Mathias Jorgensen for a fee of 3M

0,,5%7E6855321,00.jpg

Purely backup for Nesta and Thiago Silva, he going to play for the under 20's, and with the likes of Favalli and Nesta he will learn a lot, Danny Wilson for a fee of 4M

smithies_178028s.jpg

Dida isn't one of my personal favorites, and with Abbiati still injured, I thought it would be a good purchase, both for the club and the fans, Alex Smithies for a fee of 1.6M

Pre Season results coming right up lads ;)

Pre Season Results

He promised and he delivered, I was amazed with the reaction that he got when he arrived at San Siro

6a00d4143331346a470109d07d3ee1000e-500pi

The game was about to start, and I was so nervous, never felt this anxiety before in my life, little tingling in my fingers, Paolo approached me and said :
'This is for you Leo'

00278.png

This is my favorite armband, I used it in my last game with A Milan shirt, I hope you wear it pride and show the world once again that we are a force to be reckoned!
Yes Paolo, thank you very much for this gift, I will wear it with pride and satisfaction!

I gathered the team and told them the plan for the game!
Alright Lads this how we are going to play

View attachment 104020

Alex, you will be moving around in attack, if necessary, come deep to get the ball, so that you can leave place for Dinho to come in, understood?
Yes Mister, said Pato
Ronaldinho, you will be the mastermind of the team, but for god sake, dont get injured, we need you fit and ready for the new season!
Yes Leo,said Ronaldinho

Lets win this, and put up a good show for the supporters lads, Good luck!

AC Milan 4 AC Milan Reserves 1
View attachment 104014

Pippo Inzaghi was MOM with two goals, in only 45 minutes, class performance from the lad. Kahka Kaladze was sent off, the *******!
The lads gave it all in the field, and I could see that Paolo was nervous aswell, he was very happy with our first victory!

MOM

filippo-inzaghi.jpg

Varese 0 AC Milan 2
View attachment 104015

A good game against Varese, we dominated the entire match, Gattuso was outstanding, so was Ambrosini!

MOM

0,,14789532-EX,00.jpg

Two assists from Gianluca gave him the Man of The Match award, hope he continues !

Volendam 0 AC Milan 4
View attachment 104016

The lads are starting to catch the rythm, and this was a great game, especially for the fans, team work surpassed individuality!

MOM

andrea-pirlo-2008-soccer-inter-vs-juventus-july-29-2008-g0e8nx.jpg

Two assists from the italian playmaker, great in-game vision, technique, simply Andrea Pirlo

Mr Galliani decided to organize a cup in honour of Paolo Madini, the cup was intitled 'Maldini's Cup' and featured :

ac_milan2.gif

calcio_cagliari.jpg

gremio_anapolis.jpg

licata.jpg

In the first round AC Milan was going to play against Licata, a Lower division italian team

AC Milan 9 Licata 0
View attachment 104017

Absolute domination from Rossoneri squad, Ronaldinho , Gattuso & Inzaghi played very well, each one scoring two goals!

MOM

gennaro-gattuso-milan.jpg

The Italian Pitbull, Gennaro Gattuso, scored two, and was very important in defensive duties, outstanding ovation when subbed by Flamini, I was very happy with him ;)

Maldini Cup Final

AC Milan 0 Cagliari 1
View attachment 104018

To be honest I was wasn't expecting this, it was one-sided, they had the luck to score, and then we pushed foward, but Pato & Borrielo couldn't score, they missed rue chances, which by the way ****** me off ..

MOM

FedericoMarchetti.jpg

Made some very important saves, sometimes he was like super man, reaching every ball, Fantastic display by Cagliari's Goalkeeper Marchetti

After the defeat against Cagliari, Poli Ejido was the next opponent, a very defensive team, only worried with not conceding goals!

Poli Ejido 0 AC Milan 3
View attachment 104019

Immediate response to our fist defeat in the pre season against Cagliari, I thought that morale was low, but I was surprised, that the players gave their hearts and souls to this game, and won it fare and square

MOM

Huntelaar_218263t.jpg

Dutch pin-point finisher Klaas Jan-Huntelaar bagged two goals, and some great partnership with Alexandre Pato, was delighted with him, Finally getting used to play in Italy and for AC Milan!

Breaking News :

AC Milan's Massimo Ambrosini out for one week

1194124097931_15.jpg

The moment when he got injured against Poli Ejido, tremendous blow for Rossoneri!

Final Pre Season Match

Galliani's Champions Cup

ac_milan2.gif

Juventus-icon.png

AC Milan Formation against Juventus

View attachment 104032

I decided to put in Beckham for Ambrosini sice he was out with an injury, also I decided to Insert Necid in this game, his aerial ability would be a great plus against the likes of Cannavaro

AC Milan 3 Juventus 1
View attachment 104031

We came back from behind to win the game, once again Pippo Inzaghi came out of the bench to give us the that we deserved, Well Played Pippo ;)

Last edited:
some good early results and some excellent signings, keep up the good work.

Have a file at Milan too, and Pipo was a real savior sometimes. But Borrielo and Ronaldinho never performed for me (the second because he was probably injured all the time).

Good results, unlucky with Cagliari.
Still loving your work, so keep it :)

Interesting story mate, I will keep on reading, as I have a soft spot for Italian clubs;)

pippo got me very vital goals, that killer instinct never left him despite his age. He got injured less than borriello infact.

Ronaldinho and pato were my saviours. i didnt get much out of pirlo and gattuso but ambrosini was evergreen as always but i truly believe milan have 3 of europe's 5 best defensive midfielders.