Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

Using Knaps 4-1-2-1

Its semi working, but not as well as yesterday. maaany offside goals

Just an idea, It's not a complaint either. Could we get a separate tactic testing table with Knapp's tactics in. So they are in there own league on the testing page. As essentially he is in a league of his own. As there are a fair few of Knapp's tactics. Like 20 out of the top 22 are his. And the games been out a month. For me when I want to look to see what tactic is doing well, The table is harder to follow because of this. As I go in there and its dominated by the big man. I expect no less. But because of that. It's harder to see what else is good. Like if you got 15 tactics by the same guy which are a 41212 wide with iwb's are they not essentially the same tactic but they have different names so they can all get tested. Like even ones which are not his are tweaks by the looks as well a lot of the time. And why wouldn't people want to do that. I get it, mans a machine. It just seems to take a lot of space in the table and for me makes it harder to follow, not only for stuff i release but for others as well. And i think this may also encourage others to post more tactics tbf. You can still compare what the tactic is scoring compared to knapp's ones easily by putting score up against his. Just seems to make sense to have him in his own table. IMO. Anyways. Good stuff as always!

Just an idea, It's not a complaint either. Could we get a separate tactic testing table with Knapp's tactics in. So they are in there own league on the testing page. As essentially he is in a league of his own. As there are a fair few of Knapp's tactics. Like 20 out of the top 22 are his. And the games been out a month. For me when I want to look to see what tactic is doing well, The table is harder to follow because of this. As I go in there and its dominated by the big man. I expect no less. But because of that. It's harder to see what else is good. Like if you got 15 tactics by the same guy which are a 41212 wide with iwb's are they not essentially the same tactic but they have different names so they can all get tested. Like even ones which are not his are tweaks by the looks as well a lot of the time. And why wouldn't people want to do that. I get it, mans a machine. It just seems to take a lot of space in the table and for me makes it harder to follow, not only for stuff i release but for others as well. And i think this may also encourage others to post more tactics tbf. You can still compare what the tactic is scoring compared to knapp's ones easily by putting score up against his. Just seems to make sense to have him in his own table. IMO. Anyways. Good stuff as always!

Agreed ?

Tactic testing will resume shortly (within 1-2 days). We're just building a few upgrades into the site to make browsing tactics even easier and more enjoyable.

Should everything go according to plan, you will see formation filtering, recently tested indicators and automated screenshots.

Thanks for your support.

Has the test league been made public to download? Had PM'd and admin but had no reply

Is there away to filter on patch? And if not can it be added?

There's going to be a slight delay until Tuesday as @Luigi has had a family emergency.

Thanks again for your patience and support. ?

When in the tacitcs test table, click on knap's name. it'll go to a 'filter' where you'll only see his tactics. i think this is what you're looking for

When in the tacitcs test table, click on knap's name. it'll go to a 'filter' where you'll only see his tactics. i think this is what you're looking for
I think he actually wants to filter Knap's tactics out, so he can only see non-Knap tactics. Still a good tip, though. Thanks.

The new round of testing has begun and is now live.
If you're having cache issues and not seeing screenshots or patch version, you can fix them by:

Step 1. Push F12 to open the Developer Tools
Step 2. Click Application in the Developer Tools
Step 3. Open Cache Storage and Delete Both Files

If you don't care about only deleting the cache for a specific website, you can also do this easier method.

This will force the website to download the latest version. :LOL:

Any chance you can test the Duke formation on the new patch? I have 10 games to go and am in second dont want to get back going until I know it works?
Nervous times

Any chance you can test the Duke formation on the new patch? I have 10 games to go and am in second dont want to get back going until I know it works?
Nervous times
Dude just create a backup save and try urself people so lazy nowadays ?

The new round of testing has begun and is now live.
If you're having cache issues and not seeing screenshots or patch version, you can fix them by:

Step 1. Push F12 to open the Developer Tools
Step 2. Click Application in the Developer Tools
Step 3. Open Cache Storage and Delete Both Files

If you don't care about only deleting the cache for a specific website, you can also do this easier method.

This will force the website to download the latest version. :LOL:

Or
1. open the Developer Tools,
2. right click on the refresh wheel
3. empty cache and hard reload :D

Will u be testing all the tactics again? Or just the ones realised with new patch?