Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

shift + f5 also works, it would be good if there was a comparison with previous patch tests or some sort of indicator if the tactic performed better or worse

shift + f5 also works, it would be good if there was a comparison with previous patch tests or some sort of indicator if the tactic performed better or worse

You simply need to change a couple of numbers on any tactic URL to see this data.

Change /fm2021_20/ to /fm2021_12/

You simply need to change a couple of numbers on any tactic URL to see this data.

Change /fm2021_20/ to /fm2021_12/
Good to know, but as simple as that might be to me and you, some might not know how to do that. An arrow indicator would be good

I believe our testing capacity is somewhere over 30 per day right now as well

Liam - any news on strikerless tactics? they seem to be the meta on other tactic testing leagues

Liam - any news on strikerless tactics? they seem to be the meta on other tactic testing leagues

Which leagues?

If they're uploaded here, they'll be tested soon ?

Which leagues?

If they're uploaded here, they'll be tested soon ?

You have one soon.:D. Getting better bit by bit.. I got once already 328p but this one is better for CA140 team (even its only 318p i think it is already prettygood underdog tactic)
Test League_ Profile-2.png
and i personally always play underdog/lower leagues game and never publish anything but now with this test database its lot more easier test your ideas, so i`ll put it in public test when i`ve tinkered it a bit more.. :D

TFF's Hot Tub all the top ones seem to be strikerless at the moment

They use two elite teams to test with, I hardly find that comparable to underdog and sub-top teams :/

I doubt you'll see similar results here

You have one soon.:D. Getting better bit by bit.. I got once already 328p but this one is better for CA140 team (even its only 318p i think it is already prettygood underdog tactic)View attachment 527792 and i personally always play underdog/lower leagues game and never publish anything but now with this test database its lot more easier test your ideas, so i`ll put it in public test when i`ve tinkered it a bit more.. :D

With or without frozen players? (FMRTE)

They use two elite teams to test with, I hardly find that comparable to underdog and sub-top teams :/

I doubt you'll see similar results here
makes sense i've not tried them to be honest as i worry there not trustworthy and will ruin my save game i always stick with your testing league as the top tested tactics here have never let me down so far

Any advice on how to get a tactic moved from the 'not in queue' to the queue? Much appreciated in advance

Please add formation filter, it's really hard to find when the table has hundreds of tactics. And one more thing, when we click the tactic button to view the tactic details could you open a new browser window otherwise it jumps to the tactic page from the table result and then I will have to go back to a new table result page and apply all the search filters again. Thank you (y)

Please add formation filter, it's really hard to find when the table has hundreds of tactics. And one more thing, when we click the tactic button to view the tactic details could you open a new browser window otherwise it jumps to the tactic page from the table result and then I will have to go back to a new table result page and apply all the search filters again. Thank you (y)

@Luigi is working on these things! ?

Kamikaze from lisa has been tested twice. One is listed #4 and the other is listed below top 15.