Lets Travel! Yatesy's Journeyman Game!

YatesyLaa

Reaction score

Aberystwyth Town

Breaking News - Yates offered a contract at Welsh Premier League Team... Aberystwyth Town!

Yates has just accepted a £425 p/wk contract and his hoping to get his team to win the league, in their previous attempts, their highest attempt in the league is 3rd but they have won the welsh cup on one occassion and runners-up too.

Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, Denmark, England, France, Hungary, N.Ireland, Poland, Romania, Scotland, Sweden, Turkey and Wales. - League's Included in the game.

Last edited:
Nice. Plan on doing one of these myself at some point. Be interesting to see where the game takes you.

I'll follow this with interest, good luck managing in Wales player stats are rubbish

The Players are pretty poor, but still you got to work your way up from somewhere <)

Anyway, released a few players out on a free and brought a few expirenced players in (Will post screenie of transfers at end of window)

Will do my friendlys now and post results after :)

Im also using a 3-5-2 formation with wing backs which i got of the downloads section of here :D

Last edited:
Consortium plans Seasiders takover.

Looks like a could be getting took over! Good Times :D

Currently half way through pre=season and the challenge cup group stage has just been drawn, this consists of groups A-F with 3 teams in each.

I have drawn Rhyl and Prestatyn in my group, so ill be looking to try and give a good show as im clearly not the favourites.

Im also 16-1 to win the league :)

Friendly Results

Kilbirnie Ladeside
vs Aberystwyth Town 0-1.
Aberystwyth Town vs Leyton Orient 2-2.
Hyde vs Aberystwyth Town 0-1.
Aberystwyth Town vs GH Academy 3-0.
P.S.N.I vs Aberystwyth Town 1-2.
Aberystwyth Town vs H & W Welders 2-1.
Aberystwyth Town vs Boston United 3-2.

A pretty good pre-season, with a nice draw vs the orient.
This ought to put in a nice position for the upcoming season so wish me luck!

Wow a draw agaisnt Orient is massive for **** side like Aberstwyth, well done mate, hopefully you can win the league

can you please respond on hammchi to me, need to talk

August!

Mixed emotions in august as i got off to a flyer in my first two league games, played the first challenge cup game against prestatyn and got beat 2-1 at home :(

By the way,

PWP - Are league games.
LLC - Challenge Cup Games.

A Player that has impressed me this month and has got my player of the month award is Luke Sherbon, scored in 2 of the games this month and has an assist to his name!

I took my Girlfriend to Wales....to Bangor (K)

Not a bad start i guess. Good read so far.

I took my Girlfriend to Wales....to Bangor (K)

Not a bad start i guess. Good read so far.

Wales is just down the road from me, my uncle has a house in prestatyn and we go their sometimes on the beach front :D

not a bad start, i want to do one of them, after ive tried notts county and done a few southampton seasons this sort of challenge is on my list

September

Mixed emotions once again, some good results and some not so good.

It Looks like i should be going through in the challenge cup, beat rivals and title favourites Rhyl 3-0 and 1-0! We demolished them in both games and they didnt really trouble the goal.

Player of the Month

It's between Sherbon and Abdillahi, but for consistence performance it's gonna have to go to the main man Sherbon. He's been performing the "gerrard" role perfectly this month so my award goes to him.

League Table

Challenge Cup Group Stage

Update next month!