Lets Travel! Yatesy's Journeyman Game!

Sorry guys, my pc has messed up and i wont be able to carry on for a while :(

ooh another story mysterously killed by the "broken" laptop
I hope your not saying that he is just quitting, bit harsh. It's not his fault and I'd doubt he'd quit when so many people are following :) Looking forward to when your game is back up and running :)

You couldn't blame him for thinking that. There must be about 20 new stories a day and maybe 1 of them is carried on for more than 20 games.

I BELIEVE YA MATE,looking good so far chap looking forward to reading on

Yeah, i updated my graphics card and it went wrong, need to get a new one. When its delivered im on again :)

October

Managed to get through the 2nd and 3rd round of the Welsh FA Cup, took me a bit of effort as i played a weakened team. :)

Also through to the semi-final of the challenge cup a nice 4-1 win over Newtown!

Also won all 3 league games, will update table when i have added each month as i am in January now.

Last edited:
November, December and January

View attachment 15569
View attachment 15568

Mixed results as usual :D, Got knocked out of the Welshy FA Cup :(

Also through to the final of the Challenge Cup, the last game in the welsh season so keep looking! Will be vs Camarthen Town :)

The League is going ok, im performing way above my expectations, looking to try and secure 2-4th for a europa league spot!, only to probably getting knocked out in the qualifying round (H)

But it seems that the welsh teams dont do good as none of them got through there 1st rounds respectively :D

View attachment 15567

Last edited: