??LEVEL 12 DATABASE SAVE !! WATTON UNITED !!PROMOTED TO PREMIER LEAGUE !!SEASON 12!!??

Done with Vanarama National League (season 8)promoted to Skybet League 2 as winners. This time we were not unbeaten but created a record scoring number for goals and points. The FA Cup dream ended with 4th round against arsenal after gaining a replay, they fielded rotation players. FA trophy was ours for the third consecutive time. Finally, the board have decided to go professional. The stadium plans are still in the bay. Also the board gave us a nice gesture before the FA Trophy final.
FA cup.png
FA trophy.png
League .png
professional.png
FA cup.png
FA trophy.png
League .png
professional.png
Nice Board.png

JUST NOW WATTON UNITED BOARD ANNOUNCED A SURPRISING NEWS ABOUT OUR STADIUM.
we have been granted permission to build the stadium. It will be called as Watton United Stadium. The cost of the construction is 3.9million. Meanwhile, we are moving to The abbey stadium to share grounds with CAMBRIDGE.

Stadium announement.png

Done with Skybet League Two (Season 9). Won the league by a big margin but yet again not unbeaten. Had a fairy tale FA cup run beating Tottenham at 5th round only to end at quarter-final against West Ham who used full squad unfortunately for us. Carabao Cup also ended at 3rd round against Liverpool. Won Leasing.com Trophy. started to feel the heat of the higher tier. The stadium construction is halfway.
Carabao Cup.png
FA 5th round.png
FA cup.png
Leasing.com trophy.png
League Table.png

Skybet League One done with record points and wins. On to Skybet Championship. Lost every other cups we participated but the league as the main goal we did it. FA Cup dream ended by West Ham in 3rd round. Carabao cup run ended by Arsenal at Quater final which was a great match going to penalties. As Leasing.com cup holders we failed miserably.
Carabao cup.png
FA cup against arsenal.png
FA cup full.png
League.png
Leasing.com .png

A new era starts at Watton United as our newly built 5000 capacity Watton Utd Stadium is open for the new league's pre-season friendlies. Glad to be a part of the new stadium and its development. Skybet Championship will be played in our very own stadium.
New Stadium.png

I wanted to make another post about Watton United Legend who has been with us for 10 years now. He helped our club reach heights and showed tremendous loyalty when top division clubs came knocking his door. A BIG THANKS AND SALUTE to GEORGE WILLIAMS
GW 1.png
GW 2.png
GW 3.png

Chuffed to bits with the promotion. From tier 12 to the premier league in 12th season. Promoted as champions with record points and wins on the way. Great signings from Director of Football has helped us achieve this promotion. Great scenes in both Carabao Cup and the FA cup as we were finalists in both but unfortunately lost to CHELSEA(both finals). Here are the pics of the great season ever for me in this save yet. Also, Antoine Greizmann has become a manager lol.
Caraboa Cup Final.png
Caraboa Cup Fix.png
FA cup QF.png
FA final.png
FA fix.png
League.png
WIN.png
Caraboa Cup Final.png
Caraboa Cup Fix.png

Watton United Stadium was supposed to be expanded but then again something better happens. We are building another stadium again with the same name. The issue is we built this stadium for 3.9m to play one season in it, cleared debts as we were in better financial status(Literally zero after clearing debts) and to sell it for 375k ??? Doesn't make sense at all. Also, we are upgrading our youth and training facilities( Forced to coz of requirements Lol)
Stadium expansion.png
Facility Upgrade .png
New Stadium again .png

Crikey this has been some rise to the Premier league. Looks like you've built a team that is dominating english football. Although the jump to the EPL could be tough, looks like you should manage it no problem dpending on the players you can add.

Crikey this has been some rise to the Premier league. Looks like you've built a team that is dominating english football. Although the jump to the EPL could be tough, looks like you should manage it no problem dpending on the players you can add.
Yes, its definitely about the players you add, cleaned the squad except for one or two everytime. Then as I reached championship I left it to my DoF to get the job done. I am already surprised that my team has won against spurs in season 12 premier league. I am sure can't win PL this time but with some additions and luck enough to hold my best players will achieve the title in 2-3 years. And another surprising shock is from lvl 12 to till date I used one(only one) tactic, never changed it. But it still did the job against spurs

Wow, what a monstrous rise to the top. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this through.

Unbelievable achievement from your side - that tactic seems insane!

Also, crazy they are building another stadium, usually limited to one every 25 years or something annoying!

Wow, what a monstrous rise to the top. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this through.

Unbelievable achievement from your side - that tactic seems insane!

Also, crazy they are building another stadium, usually limited to one every 25 years or something annoying!
THANKS, A LOT @Jedd95 . LOVE TO SHARE THE TACTIC IF YOU WANT. The Premier League is off to a great start so far Played 4 won 2(Tot, AstonVilla) draw 2(Stoke, Burnley) lost 0

Last edited:
Sorry for the long delay. After lockdown, had to take care of a few things before getting on with the save. Anyway, our first season in Premier League is done. A fantastic season for a team that was tipped to relegate. First of all, we have qualified for 2031/32 Champions League. Finished 3rd in our Premier League debut. Carabao cup lost in semi-finals against Chelsea. We lost FA cup final last season, not this time. We won FA Cup for the first time in our club's history. I have attached the fixtures of FA Cup, Carabao Cup and few wins from PL. An amazing season for Watton United. The board has set 1.5M P/W as wage budget and 56M as transfer budget for next season. We already have a squad pool of youth players so we will look for peak talents to help us achieve something in UCL.
Carabao cup.png
FA cup.png
PL 2031.png
PL1.png
PL2.png
PL3.png
PL4.png
PL5.png
UCL qualify.png