alangrosvenor

Banned
Reaction score
hello i have made level 23 england after having lots of sleepless nights i dont have a job i am retired and i have nothing else to do i am a computer wizzard how do i upload Level 23? does anyone have any idea.

wow what league does this go down to? any screenshots of the lowest leagues or anything? this sounds like it might be really good fun.

you need to use a site like mega upload i think mate.

i used wikipedai and as i am quit old i have a lot of friends who no alot about the leagues, how do i put a screen shots what are they do you no how to put level 23 on this website??

Wow, Credit to you if it works mate

and yeah what will said, upload it to a site like mega upload

Mid-Sussex Football League Division 11 is the 23rd level... sounds intriguing.

What the ****! You must have an insane amount of time on your hands. Amazing achievement, I thought this would never be completed, you are editing god (A)

i am retired so i have lots of time i never got married ever upload a file where is that il have to get my specs on

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

it would be easier to share on here tho

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Back what do i do?

i am retired so i have lots of time i never got married ever upload a file where is that il have to get my specs on

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------[/COLOR]

it would be easier to share on here tho

FM Base wont let you upload a file that large direct I dont think, you could try though click on go advanved / manage attachments/ documents/ sports interactive/ football manager 2010/ editor data then click on your file then upload. In may not work though due to the file size.

call me a cynic, but the fact you're so intent on uploading it to the site makes me sceptical of what youve actually made, might well be a virus or something
sorry if im wrong mate but i think its fair to question it, when, like people have said, dedicated editors have only reached level 11.

Last edited:
How? How? and again...........HOW?

over on the sigames offical forum, they've been working on the lower leagues with a teamm of dedicated editors, and they've only got down to level 11, and last time I looked it was bugged, due to the complications.

I dont doubt you have built it for one second, but they've got down to Level 11 with all cup and the promotion, regions, clubx, citie's etc. and thats taken since launch.

Hats off to you if you have done it!!!!

Okay il try in a minute just on skype to my Grandkids

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

i want it to be availble to everyone and i havent got as many cups as the rtcs one and Superbladesmen one last year that what makes it fail

What exactly do you have to do to create a level 23 and what exactly IS a Level 23?
Is it expanding the English leagues, making new league divisions, or am I missing something?

If you could do a couple of screen shots it would make this a lot more believable tbh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_league_system it is the leagues made and expanded to the level 23 of england

sorry but the amount of leagues there is ridiculous
im down in the disbelieving column for now,

level 18;

Bournemouth Saturday Football League Division Six 13 clubs |Bristol and District League Division Four 14 clubs |Bristol and Suburban Association Football League Division Five 10 clubs|Bury and District League Division One 11 clubs |Cambridgeshire Football League Division Five A 28 clubs|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Five B 26 clubs|Central and South Norfolk League Division One 12 clubs |Cheltenham League Division Five 14 clubs |Colchester and East Essex Football League Division Three 11 clubs |Craven and District League Division Four 11 clubs |Devon and Exeter Football League Intermediate Division One 14 clubs|Duchy League Division Four 12 clubs |East Riding County League Division Four 12 clubs|Guildford and Woking Alliance League Division Four 11 clubs |Kingston and District Football League Division Four 9 clubs |Lancashire Amateur League Division Four 13 clubd |Mid-Essex League Division Five 14 clubs |Mid-Sussex Football League Division Six 11 clubs|North Gloucestershire League Division Four 14 clubs |Redhill and District Football League Division Four 11 clubs |Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Four 10 clubs |South Devon Football League Division Six 12 clubs|South Yorkshire Amateur League Division Two 9 clubs |Southend Borough Combination Division Five 11 clubs |Stroud and District League Division Five 13 clubs|Weston super Mare and District League Division Five 11 clubs|York Football League Division Four 10 clubs |Yorkshire Old Boys League Division Three 13 clubs

and level 14 has twice as many leagues too.

Last edited: