Lewie100/Mkmillwall - Buckingham's Finest

Mkmillwall

Reaction score
View attachment 242787
Buckingham F.C.: A New Era
May 20, 2014
Just moments ago, Queen Elizabeth of England issued an emergency media conference. With a room filled with confounded journalists, the 89 year old announced that she had seen enough of “rubbish football” in the Barclays Premier League, and had ordered a change. The Queen then shocked the football community by declaring that the FA was to recognize a new football club that would be automatically promoted to the Premier League named Buckingham Football Club. It would play its home games at Wembley and would have the full backing of the Royal Treasury in its quest to build a full team to compete with its soon-to-be rivals in the EPL. Immediately the press conference erupted in a full storm, as reporters exclaimed “Nobody’s ever built a team from scratch before!” and “How could you use the taxpayers’ money for this?” Yet the Queen simply stated that it would be done and left the press conference. Later that day, an already shocked nation watched the National News and found out that there had already been sponsorship offers from companies such as Sony, Virgin Airlines, and Disney worth an estimated 180 million dollars. This was sure to be a **** of a ride.
---
Hey guys! After seeing the thread that Brendn and Jamie started Lewie and I thought it would be a cool idea to do a dual-manager save. However, this will be a pass the parcel type of save as we will both attempt to help Buckingham F.C. become the world's best club. Let us know what you think of the idea, and stay tuned for more story announcements!

Last edited:
By the way guys, if you don't know what a Pass the Parcel save is, it's a save, where 1 of us takes Pre Season, another takes the first 6 months, and then the 1st guy takes the last 6 months.

Hope you enjoy this story guys! :)

First BaP's, now these... what next?
Anyway, good luck guys. Any idea what type of players you're going to go for?

First BaP's, now these... what next?
Anyway, good luck guys. Any idea what type of players you're going to go for?

Wonder if any others take off... :p

We'll probably go for a strong attack and a strong keeper, as the Queen believes that the attack is important, and everyone needs a good quality keeper to survive!

Good luck guys, will be interesting to see you sign.

I'll be sending out the next story line later tonight, and I'll begin with preseason (and signing the players) tomorrow. So it should be very interesting to see how we get on!

I'll be sending out the next story line later tonight, and I'll begin with preseason (and signing the players) tomorrow. So it should be very interesting to see how we get on!

And for those in Britain, that story line should be up very early morning, and the Pre-season in the evening. :)

View attachment 242745
Buckingham F.C.: A New Era
The Queen Chooses the New Manager(s)!
May 25, 2014

In yet another surprising turn of events, the Queen, seeking a “unique brand to showcase her team,” has named not one, but two managers to be in charge of Buckingham F.C.’s team. She stated that she believed that this new look on management would help bring the squad success, as they would be able to learn from two different ex-professional managers. The first name unveiled was Stiliyan Petrov, the ex-Aston Villa and Bulgarian legend that would be in charge for the team’s first preseason. Petrov is known to have an eye for talent, and was selected as the first manager because managing the first preseason would be mostly about signing new players, setting them to specific training regimes, and raising team fitness and cohesion to be ready for the new season. The second manager that was announced was Jamie Carragher, the ex-Liverpool and England international who is known as a great matchday manager, which is why he would be in charge for the first six months of the new club’s BPL campaign. Interviews with both the managers are expected soon, as the club’s first preseason is set to get underway.
View attachment 242742
Buckingham F.C.
View attachment 242744View attachment 242743
---
Schedule for Next Posts:
- Manager Interviews
- Start of Preseason w/ Petrov
- Preseason Review
- Start of Season w/Carragher

Updates will likely be every two months once the season starts. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
This should be a lot of fun and I'm sure the rest of the Premiership will be put on notice. Good luck.

This should be a lot of fun and I'm sure the rest of the Premiership will be put on notice. Good luck.

Thanks mate! Looking forward to this, although surviving the division will be hard enough!

Any of you guys have player suggestions for us?

Thanks mate! Looking forward to this, although surviving the division will be hard enough!

Any of you guys have player suggestions for us?

Jamie Redknapp...? :S

Must have thought of him instead of Carragher!

We have decided to add more to the budget, because we feel £125m will be a struggle.

Our new budget is £175m for the transfer budget, and 1m for the wages. :)

Last edited:
We have decided to add more to the budget, because we feel £125m will be a struggle.

Our new budget is £175m for the transfer budget, and 1m for the wages. :)

It's going to be super tough, but expect manager interviews up ASAP, the first preseason match preview and review, and then the end of preseason (eventually :))