LFC Football Manager Money-Ball (FMMB)

lfc.png

So in this one away at the Bernabeu we didn't even play the usual front three, Origi had the biggest chance but second time around when the ball was played over the top from Robertson, he was assured with the shot on goal, 1-0. Really a lovely team goal for our second, Origi again involved assisted Lallana who'd just come on, Varane got one back from the corner but a bit embarrassing for Real Madrid overall ngl. Trent with his second injury in the space of a month, again not very long though.

2.1.png

2.2.png

We had the majority of our chances first half today and Chelsea scored a well built up goal second half, Azpilicueta with a good finish. Unfortunately we couldn't come back and it's disappointing. I'll tell you why his is the first of three big aways left in the league, of course City went on to win on Sunday so now they lead on goal difference; our remaining two tough away games are United and Everton.

2.3.png

So Joe Gomez injured in training and now remains only Matip and Virgil at least til he's back, we drew the other Madrid giant in the Champions League and also the side we play in the last 16 CL draw irl, that draw was on Monday. Maybe we can swap around the L16 AND QF irl and knock both of them out this year, that would be therapeutic in some way for myself. Oh we're also in the tough side of the draw.

2.4.png

2.5.png

2.6.png

We really did play a lot better today at home and in hindsight maybe we should be going more attacking in the previous game. Poor clearance from Alonso and Mane was in to make it 1-0. It didn't take long for Chelsea to get one back, in the second half and who else but Olivier Giroud, Allisson looking unsure about claiming the cross. Trent's free kick was well saved but Naby first to the rebound, teeing him up perfectly to strike and the young scouser didn't disappoint with his finish.

A brilliant bit of link up play and one two, and what a finish from Bobby Firmino! We haven't seen enough of that this season. Really It should have been 6 or 7 on the scoreline with the amount of chances we kept on creating, eventually Rafa found a nice ball from the FK and Matip with a well placed header sealed the deal. So Leicester and City contest the other semi and we play Arsenal, tough game but we win and I fancy us to do it.

2.7.png

2.8.png

Really we were very unlucky not to be leading going in at half time, hitting the post twice. Watford having had a man sent off did get the odd chance second half but It was looking like just one of those days, one were nothing you hit seems to go in! Thankfully it was trusty James Milner who came up with the goods with just minute of added time left, what a strike! On a day like this you need someone to smash one in, 92nd minute from 25 yards but I guess you wouldn't think it would be James Milner.

2.9.png

It's anyone's game in the league and Arsenal have put themselves in the race, with the run in coming up very soon. Losing that three point gap to City could prove to be a big factor in the title race but there's still games to come, a defeat to Chelsea although I'm very happy to beat Chelsea 4-1 at home, next time we'll have both legs of the Quarter Final in the CL against Atletico Madrid...

2.10.png

2.11.png

Last edited:
You've done well the manage all the games in Dec and come out in strong position. Injuries picking up but good squad to cope. Domestic sweep this year?
Thanks. Wowww I really appreciate all those likes, thank you g. Lots of little ones for sure and centre back as well, I hope so maybe the quadruple? Seems impossible with the amount of games I'm currently playing. Cup treble maybe ??

lfc.png

Great to see VVD finally get his first goal of the season today ohh he's had enough opportunities, good delivery from Salah the Fk taker. Brilliant pass from Trent to switch it for Mane and no Sheffield player could stop him and what a finish at pace! Probably one of my favourite goals of the 1st season, Milner converted from the spot to make it 3 for the reds. Last of all there was a goal for Brewster who didn't come on for long but some really bad defending and a clinical conversion.

3.1.png

A few of our key players in Salah and Van Dijk really could do with a rest and as such we set up to create some chances but largely remain solid at the back. Pretty happy with our defending overall and it was topped off with a last minute winner from Sadio Mane, brilliant run he was surely fouled and it would've been a red but he carried on and scored! The goal is much much more important!

3.2.png

So missing Salah and Trent to injury today, a few key ones missing for us. Very poor defending letting Sean Longstaff stroll in to the box with a dribble and what a brilliant finish, Alisson absolutely nowhere near it. Salah found Van Dik from his Fk and his knock on was met with great bravery by Keita, the comeback was complete a moment later Rafa to Mane and a fantastic volley to confirm the turnaround.

3.3.png

A game of many chances but on a day of poor finishing it was Bobby who was extremely clinical, resilience from Mane and Firmino put away his near post shot on goal! Roberto scored the best goal of the bunch to make it 2-0, Salah found him from another Fk and I never had any doubt it would be a goal. He hasn't been really been on it much at all this season but today Bobby actually became the first player to get a hat trick under my reign, what a corker from Atletico and Vitolo with the strike, they deserve at least one over two legs.

3.4.png

It's very very close as we get into the run in of the PL title race, the away game in the next one against Everton and another big game against Man U away in a few weeks are the important ones, especially with Arsenal breathing down our necks. Four wins out of four but next time find out if we can make it eight wins out of eight in the month of April, Big, big, BIG away game against City in the CL.

3.10.png

3.11.png

Last edited:
lfc.png

I'm not going to spend to long writing about this game cus it happened a while ago and I didn't write the summary for it so Allison caught the ball and backed up too far and the ball actually went over the line and in!! Such a terrible typical, broken, mechanical video game match error! I mean that could happen in a pro game but not this guy. Pepe actually made it two soon after and I honestly thought that was it, the game had done us but thankfully Mane was on hand to fight hard and give us hope in the game with 2 goals!

After all that drama we head in to pens with two of our three usual penalty takers off the pitch, Salah and Milner, Fabinho still on. My first penalty shoot-out in this save, Firmino steps up to take the first pen... and he scores!! Just away from the keeper, Pepe up next goes right this time and again the keeper not able to get there! Fabinho looked confident in his run up but his effort straight against the post :l David Luiz Scores, Mane scores and Lacazette.. right side and saved by Alisson! It's 2-2 now! The former player Ox sends the keeper the wrong way to put the pressure on Toreira, again the player went bottom left and again the keeper Alisson saves!! From Hero to Zero!?? It's the newboy, our £69M January transfer Rafa, left out of the CL squad who steps up to take our fifth penalty....... goes right and the keeper goes the other way, the comeback is complete!!!

4.1.png

4.2.png

I missed writing my synopsis/reactions for the next game as well. From what I remember a pretty close game with VVD scoring the only important goal and one we edged in the stats and in my recollection of the events. A deserved victory.

4.3.png

So Joel Matip actually got an assist from a header away from his own box from a corner, Mo Salah ran almost the whole length of the pitch and riding the tackle he was fouled but went on to score! A crucial away goal in this tie, it could be!? Just moments later he almost scored again 1v1 and then Mane hit the post. Fantastic interception by Salah and brilliant link up play between him and Bobby, Salah with a calm finish and that could be it; that could be the goal that wins us the tie.

4.4.png

I kind of already knew that if we beat Atletico and reached the semis we would play three games in five days, I know this because we're having an almost identical season to my ninth season on FM18. Trent is out for 2 days and that means he'll definitely miss Brighton next on Thursday.

4.5.png

Honestly not sure what will truthfully happen here. One of these games we had to switch up the team a little bit and that's reflected in the team selection. We were playing pretty well and Hoever's free kick hit the post but Bobby Firmino was there to tap in. Brilliant pass by Harvey Elliot and Bobby grabbed his second it's almost like he's taken on the responsibility in the absence of Mane and Salah.

Good ol James Milner made it three for the reds with a goal that if he had he scored it irl, would be right up there with the best goals he's scored, the commentary even had the nerve to say he didn't mean it! Fresh off the bench he was, Firmino stepped up to take the pen after VAR awarded it but low to the keeper's right, the keeper got down well to save. Lesson being here that if you're going to rest your best players do it against bottom of the table Brighton who have been **** all season.

4.6.png

We manged to win all eight games in April then and we go on into May with six games to play(hopefully seven). We will be hoping to at least take a point against United and that will be enough to clinch the title! If we do however win our remaining games, it's gearing up for a grand-slam finish but surely Liverpool can't take home everything, almost everything.

4.7.png

4.8.png

Last edited:
lfc.png

5.1.png

Leicester playing silly games in their back line and Salah with a calm easy finish, they were at it again! This time Mane taking good use of the clumsy mistake, not even 8 minutes and it's 2-0. Another VAR decision and this time pretty obvious, Mane fouled by Periera and Fabinho score thes pen.

Under 40 minutes on the clock and Robbo with a fantastic cross, header by Firmino. Brilliant link up from the corner, Firmino found Mane who scored. Harvey Elliot literally just came on and maybe 30 seconds later he's heading home Ox's free kick to make it 6-0! LC did actually get one back, Chodhury with the long range effort but in some ways this domination reminded me a little of the 4-0 around three weeks ago, for Klopps team.

5.2.png

Basically the reason we conceded that goal was the wide open space at right back after Hoever went off injured, playing two games in three days probably not helping the youngster there but he played well in the Brighton one. At least it gives Trent a bit of rest before the conclusion of the season, the young scouser actually picked up a lil injury away to CIty. Today will be the day when people look back and say Arsenal blew the league, losing 2-0 at home to Bournemouth.

5.5.png

5.4.png

5.3.png

The trusty James Milner signs a new deal then for one more year with the reds when it looked he might not, just a few weeks left on his old deal slightly reduced wage and what will probably be his last year with Liverpool FC.

5.6.png

Joe Gomez very close to opening the scoring from Trent's free-kick, deemed to be outside the box after the VAR check from the ref. Mane hit the post next from Salah's cross and City scramble it away! Mohamed Salah assisted by the same man who assisted him irl against another Manchester club today, Allison. The Citizens didn't take long to get back in to it at all, Aguero met the cross by Walker, good header but it also didn't take long for us to regain our lead; Mane's acute angled shot was pounced upon like a cougar by Firmino.

Again Aguero pegged us back, a poor mistake from Fabinho and again it came from Walker's right side. That was actually four goals in about 4 minutes before HT. City went and pushed more second half but it was Bobby who came the closest with not one but two disallowed goals for offside! Finally he got his second though, pass through by Hendo and Robert could of even had his hat trick in added time as well. PSG in the final and not an opponent I would've picked but with the team we have here we shouldn't fear anyone.

5.7.png

5.8.png

Arsenal dropping points last weekend means we only need four points now from our last three games, a busy couple of months and season means one or three players could do with a rest; the temptation was to rest Van Dijk for Matip as well but I've gone with just resting one in Salah for Harvey Elliot. The young boy was involved a lot today and he showed great persistence to keep fighting for the ball and find Bobby at the near post, easy finish for him. That's the way it ended we held strong, defended well and United didn't offer a lot.

5.9.png

5.10.png

Mane's injured for this game and Fabinho just back but takes a seat. VAR decision early on and penalty foul by Reece James on Rafa, Salah steps up and just about beats the keeper from 12 yards. Right at the end of the game then when we looked a bit nervy great pass by Keita and Rafa strikes it against Reece James for an unfortunate own goal, really an overall terrible day for the young man; A brilliant day for the MIGHTY reds though!!!! The wait is over and after thirty years we've finally done it!!! Who knows in a couple of months we might of done it for real..... !! ?

5.11.png

5.12.png

Funnily enough it actually didn't matter if we lost because Arsenal conceded a late Isaac Hayden 90th minute plus added time no not winner, equaliser to Newcastle making it 2-2. So Liverpool champions with a game to spare! That's all I really wanted to say, see you in the next post; i'm nervous.

5.13.png

5.14.png

5.15.png

Last edited:
Good luck with the 2 finals, youth against Palace??
Thanks mate, I was tempted. Van Dijk got another rest after also missing the Hammers match, Salah for Elliot and the full backs rotate, only Harvey Elliot and Adam Lewis unfortunately. If the form and momentum at the end of the season wasn't so good I reckon i'd have played more youth. The results are in, update coming this evening.

lfc.png

I honestly don't know what to do top 5, probably one of my favourite players to watch on form James Maddison??! I'm signing him! :p

6.1.png

So Salah and VVD get a rest and the biggest changes at full back. OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!! Just pure OOOHHHHHH face from the manager as time seemed to stand still for a moment after, pick that b*gg*r out!!! Gary Cahill clears, Adam Lewis he wins it on the half way line before dribbling forward before unleashing an absolute scorcher, a rocket! It goes over the keeper and unquestionably goal of the season, one of if not the best goal I've ever seen on FM. What a goal honestly!! This lad proving that he deserves his minutes and with goals like that he'll have to get more! Henderson this time with an absolute corker, arguably this is harder to save but I don't think it's a better goal, nice build up and the best goal he's ever scored almost reminds you of a certain Steven Gerrard with that goal.

What a privileged position to be in bringing Virgil, Ox and Brewster off the bench and Rhian wasting no time dispossessing the opposition before dribbled from his own half past a few players and beating the keeper top right corner of his net. A man sent off for Palace later and 3-0 to the reds on final game day it finished.

Oh it just gets better and better and sweeter for the reds, that win away at Old Trafford proving vital but still they actually had the chance to finish in the top four as Spurs lost 4-1 to Norwich! United though still couldn't find a winner against Wolves.

6.2.png

Ox injured the day before this cup final and I was going to say unlucky for him missing out on the Euros for England now, although if all goes well he should be back for their second game. Mo Salah on the right wing dribbling at his opponent, puts a cross for Sadio Mane and on the volley brilliant finish! Eventually after some poor finishing we managed to grab the second, Andy Robbo crossing to the head of Bobby Firmino. Overall a deserved victory a domestic treble but can we take home the CL as well? I was also asked in the press conference after the game about my thoughts on Man City parting company with Pep, my condolences.

6.3.png

6.4.png

So England actually the youngest team at the Euros and Belgium who both have Liverpool players have the most international goals.
6.5.png

6.6.png

6.7.png

It's the big one, Champions League final day! Only question really is James or Gini in midfield and Milner keeps his spot. Mane with a great dribble down the wing he crosses, the balls cleared out but falls straight to Gini Wijnaldum, my favourite player smashes it top corner!! COME ON!!!! Mo Salah takes advantage of the poor mistake from Diallo and his cross finds Mane who has no nerves about his finish. That's got to be it surely, hopefully we've done it :p!!! Brewster off the bench had an easier chance before but this time he was played through again and made sure with a nice finish.

6.8.png

6.10.png

So that's it, amazingly we won 3-0 in a game that really really wasn't a 3-0 game, we could've lost!! On another day without Alisson in goal we might just have but that's the thing when you have about 6 world class players in the side(including the goalie). The fact the keeper only got a 7.1 when he made two world class saves at 1-0 today is a bit of a joke really. We could've played better but roll out easy winners, it's the story of Liverpool's season, we're clinical and you're not aha. Milner playing at LB for an hour when Robbo went off injured wasn't a problem and why would it be, he's only up against Mbappe.

6.9.png

6.11.png

Go back and check post #8 for a special music video surprise!

For all your half time needs come back and see the summary of the first season for the reds, if you get bored and need a little something to keep you occupied at HT that is.

lfc.png

I don't usually ever talk about the Manager of the Year if I win but it's nice to be noticed for your achievements in the first season. This is Klopp's team really and his team had an impressive 6/11 in the Team of the Year. Pogba won a place and Player of the Year with a nice tally of 16 goals. Despite being a 24 year old, can't really argue with Lucas Torreira over Trent for Young Player. His 7.59 avg rating was only bettered by Pogba and Trent's 7.34(still 7th) 3 POTM awards, 2 goals and 7 assists compare to Toriera's 5 POTMs, 2gls and 11 asts.

7.1.png

7.2.png

7.3.png

7.4.png

No Liverpool player close to the Golden Boot and the closest was Sadio Mane with 15. I'm telling you the game is rigged or bias even, It will not let me win GOAL OF THE SEASON!! IT SIMPLY WON'T LET ME! Adam Lewis with an absolute screamer on final day and not even in the top 3!!! What a disgrace... :DDD

7.5.png

7.6.png

The final league table looks like this, top four places typically for Arsenal, City and Spurs but not for United! Great season for Bournemouth booking themselves a place in Europe next season and the relegated teams were unfortunately Newcastle, Southampton and Brighton.

7.7.png

The big surprise in the CL this year then is Lyon who actually reached the semis even more of a surprise considering the shambolic season their currently having in the real world. Young Boys did well to reach the last 16 and Juve didn't even get out of the group! Thankfully for Arsenal fans they did win a penalty shoot out this year well one that I knew about, they managed to beat Feyenoord on penalties in the Europa League.

7.8.png

7.9.png

7.10.png

7.11.png

Remarkably we won pretty much every award the Champions League had to offer this season! Firmino won Golden Boot, Forward of the Season while Goalkeeper, Defender and Midfielder all went to Liverpool players in Alisson, Robertson and Salah; Mo even won Best Goal as well. Last of all just like the PL TOTS, the CL one has six Liverpool players in it the other five were PSG players.

7.12.png

7.13.png

7.14.png

7.15.png

The five players considered to be superstars by the world all having over 50 games in this long tough old season. Salah and Mane probably our most influential players this season with Trent up there and Bobby even finding his shooting boots in the last few crunch months of the season. Nice to see the youngsters really contribute at important moments too, six goals for Rhian, a handful of assists and a goal for Elliot and Hoever proved he's got a future at this club.

7.16.png

lfc.png

A fantastic commercial year for the reds, the stadium expansion begins. Records being broke all over the place and good news about the future of our academy.

8.1.png

8.2.png

8.3.png

8.4.png

8.5.png

8.6.png

8.7.png

New contracts for both Gini Wijnaldum and Curtis Jones, both did have only 1 year left. So a couple of injuries in June with Rafa missing a few weeks and now Salah injured for 2 months! Better to have that sort of injury now than in the middle of the season. Another injury this time Gini for Holland but thankfully only a few weeks.

8.8.png

8.9.png

8.10.png

Liverpool are now the biggest club in the world and Joe Gomez this is his year, time to stand up and be counted!

8.11.png

8.12.png

So pre season results good so far and Harvey Elliot picks up a hat trick and two for Brewster in the first game against Blackburn, the scoring from youngsters continuing against Bury with two headers from Sigurosson helping us on our way and to go 2-0 up.

8.13.png

What the bl**dy h*ll is going on!??? We've bought Maddison but he plays for Leicester in a pre season friendly against Chelsea, oh it's the Andy King testimonial just as well because I did want to have a first look at the partnership between him and Firmino today against Shenzhen.

8.21.png

Firmino in the headlines meanwhile for a fourth bid before the game against Barca from rivals Real Madrid, this one £76M up front and £28M in instalments. A heavy pre-season with plenty of physical training and the latest to get injured is James Maddison, exactly a week before our first game against Arsenal.

8.25.png

Not before a first look at the partnership between him and Firmino against Barca though, the Englishman was subbed but the space he created for his partner was good. On to some of the younger signings and Darbaidze probably 3rd or something choice prospect left back, hopefully he will improve and can be sold for a profit. Dragomir one of the few signings I've ever made when an agent approached me, the biggest compliment I can give this lad is he made me sell Marko Grujic for £22.5M with a £45M buy back option.

8.14.png

8.15.png

8.16.png

8.17.png

lfc.png

The first of (most likely) two left backs and Altenkirch the German still has a long way to go as a footballer but not a bad player, (the second was Darbaidze in the end) also young Michael won't actually join til 2021.

t1.png

t2.png

Another and probably the best of these regens signed to go straight in to the under 18s, Bachovski the next Berbatov? Always kind of hated that guy cus he was lazy. All I will say is this lad started pre season well. We also signed two Portugese kids both also Perfectionists and for less than 500k combined! The best definitely looks to be Moreira but time will tell if either have what it takes.

8.18.png

8.19.png

8.20.png

8.22.png

8.23.png

A really really good pre season with not even a goal conceded in sight til we made 11 changes from the team that beat Barca against Schalke 04. I mentioned it before but a really good one for the youngsters especially the three behind Brewster ;who was poor, if anyone breaks through my money would be on Jones or Sigurosson.

8.24.png

Find out how season two goes for the reds next.

1.1.png

1.2.png
;

Some of these are ridiclous amounts of money, the award for biggest waste of money goes to no not 31 year old Gueye for £38.5M it goes to Danilo (29) who went from Juve to Spurs for £44.5M!

1.3.png

1.4.png

1.5.png

Just a quick note before season two gets going, I'll be posting double updates of 8 instead of 4 games til halfway through the season mid jan.

lfc.png

Another injury for Ox after being backed in training about a day.

Another almost Karius moment from Alisson but not as bad just bad enough to take us to unwanted pens against Arsenal although we won them. A mistake against the Gunners again! Pretty eventful day for Adam Lewis on loan in his first game for Rochdale, two assists but sent off and his team went on to win 2-1 in their opening game.

So Curtis Jones went on to win the last penalty shoot out against these and this time it was Gini making it third time lucky(Super Cup). 3/3 in shoot outs now all against Arsenal, we were lucky and missed people. New season three 3 games in, two penalty shoot outs just the typical life of a Liverpool fan really.

9.1.png

Van Dijk will miss the start of the season now with injury :l

9.2.png

9.3.png

9.4.png

9.6.png

That Firmino goal woooooooow

9.7.png

9.8.png

All things considered not the easiest group but we should finish top 2.

9.9.png

9.10.png

Joe Gomez injured on international duty after a good start to the season. Another, these injuries ahh!!!

9.11.png

9.12.png

A first start for James Maddison and what a perfect way to start your league debut with two fk assists and two goals for Matip in 10 minutes! To top that off he whips another free kick and hammered it top corner, Maddison in a Liverpool shirt, it was meant to be....?!

9.13.png

https://youtu.be/VN7iDF5xkRc

9.14.png

https://youtu.be/txzdOq5qHWM

So not the best start in the world with two draws in five, it's fair to say the 4231 is pulling out a mix of results with two six goal demolition jobs by the reds as well. Find out in the next post how we continue the solid unbeaten start to the season.

9.15.png

9.16.png

Last edited:
lfc.png

This first game of the update was actually 3rd vs 4th as the Hammers continue their over performance from last season. Today though we separated the wheat from the chaff proving that we're a much better side than West Ham.

10.1.png

10.2.png

10.3.png

10.4.png

10.5.png

So more injuries to deal with in the break again and yet another one for Maddison, less than two weeks once more but this is his third already this season! Rafa also out injured.

10.6.png

Corkers in back to back games from Fabinho!

10.7.png

10.8.png

https://youtu.be/7MMKLv5L4A0

10.9.png

https://youtu.be/97-Lf_O-Jr0

10.11.png

10.12.png

I think it's probably fair to say right about now that Liverpool or Arsenal look most likely to win the league again this year, an impressive goal difference racked up already. Overall an almost perfect run not to bothered losing pens to Arsenal as it's the least important of the four and we've had so much football to play. As I now come to the end of the group stage drawing 0-0 to Brugge at Anfield maybe proving that 4231 isn't working in Europe, next time our European adventure continues and in November and December we play big sides in almost every league game.

10.13.png

Last edited:
lfc.png

Within their last two years now Hoever and Van DIjk both secured new deals in the North West this week. Another bl**dy injury and this time it's a big one, this could well and truly derail our season but I have hope that it won't.

11.1.png

11.2.png

11.3.png

11.4.png

11.5.png

11.6.png

11.7.png

11.8.png

11.9.png

11.10.png

Previously Arsenal had cut the gap to three points with a win against Stoke and dropped points for the reds away to Norwich. This however could be a huge day in deciding the fate of the title, Liverpool grab a late late winner from Ox away at Old Trafford and Arsenal lose to top 4 challengers Bournemouth.

11.11.png

11.13.png

https://youtu.be/-lston-8hCY

What a tonker from Maddison, absolutely top bins son!

11.14.png

https://youtu.be/0O51VT094yQ

It's another very good run of games, a shock defeat to PSV and a draw away to the Canaries but still unbeaten in the league. The big games are coming now and LFC are winning them, big wins in particularly away at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford. Next time we will hopefully be world champions for the second time of asking and some massive title clashes as well, match ups against Arsenal and City await.

11.12.png

11.16.png

lfc.png

1.1.png

So full backs to be expected from the youth intake this year..

1.2.png

This is it the biggest game of my managerial reign so far, the man I'm taking all the credit for what he built Jurgen Klopp faces off next with the superpower that is Man City..! Quite disappointed not to score in the first half hour but Klopp is proving irl this season that he's the master of scoring when you're on top, we didn't do that. Second half we also dominated and eventually our dominance came to fruition and we fought back to drew 2-2, a point is the least we deserved.

1.3.png

In the last 16 of the CL we play Lille and considering we beat them 7-2 in the group stage last year I'm looking forward to it.

1.4.png

1.5.png

1.6.png

1.7.png

1.8.png

https://youtu.be/S0cjRWVBNdE

1.9.png

Alisson absolutely deserving his Goalkeeper of the Year award with an astonishing 70% percentage clean sheet ratio or around about. VVD made the World XI and Mane alongside Salah made the bench.

1.12.png

1.13.png

1.10.png

https://youtu.be/PvnNTCZkF34

It's the last match-day before we return to the usual amount of four game updates and incredibly we know that there's five teams fighting it out for three CL places and just two points separate the five of them! 9 points was the trailing chaser and that was City but a huge win over their rivals for
them.

1.15.png

1.16.png
1.14.png

https://youtu.be/U0yuWx7-AR4

The lads managed to win the CWC this time and despite drawing three games in the league and only winning two we still hold a solid lead. Next time there's a huge league game away at The Emirates and we should beat Watford to advance to round 5 in the FA Cup.

1.17.png

1.18.png

Last edited:
lfc.png

It was pretty close in the first half in this big game and only a Steve Cook own goal separated the sides. The last ten minutes we really turned it on though, Milner's corner was headed in by Firmino and then Curtis Jones helped himself to our third goal. Last of all Salah found Van Dijk who's too big to stop from the corner.

2.1.png

This game is the meat inside the Bournemouth and Arsenal sandwich the second big layers of three tastes of crunch games in six days. A bit of a shock start really when Wesley put Villa ahead at Anfield, Bobby did equalise before ht the slightest of nicks on it but Milner's rocket of a shot looked in without it. Milner was the man who won the pen for Salah to make it 2-1 and the pick of the goals was the last one when we built up the play for over a minute and a brilliant team goal to finish off the move, Rafa with it. At 2-1 they went down to 9 men.. and we were playing some training game stuff at times 2ndhf.

2.2.png

The only goal of the game then came from Salah whipping a fk to VVD and Henderson was first to the rebound. Honestly this was a tough game and away to United was tough as well, i was happy with how my tactics managed and the players managed the game in this one and to beat both of these sides 1-0 perhaps shows that we're just that little bit better than our title challengers.

2.3.png

A rare goal for Andy Robbo early today and a bit of a pee roller but placed away from the keeper well. Bobby Firmino made it 2-0 with a cheeky finish and then Origi fouled inside the box, Jones steps up and converts the penalty. Liverpool play Leicester in round 5.

2.4.png

2.5.png

Thankfully we scored another pen today we're really making a habit of it, a blatant one from Jonny's foul on Trent and Salah actually with what was the only goal on a nervy evening for the reds. Bobby out injured but luckily we have two weeks off.

2.6.png

2.7.png

100% record and top of the table by five points with a game in hand, I reckon it's coming home again this year boys.

2.9.png

2.10.png