LFCMarshall's FM11 Update Release Date!

im From England so GMT

It currently is
15:44 PM
I release tomoz mornin at 9:00 AM

It was a great update in FM10, and i'm sure it'll be just as much a success this time round. Although I hope it doesn't crash the site again :p

IMO (i used and enjoyed previous updates you made) the problem is not with CA/PA but with the attributes themselves. There are some terrific players with low CA/PA, because they have all the right skills.
PAs should go like Messi=190, CR9=185, Kaka=180 and all other top players somewhere in between 170-179. If any decent player has a PA of 170 it really doesnt make major stars any justice.
Two very decent players as ex: Manuel Pasqual PA 132 and is outperforming Vargas (165) week in week out...and DÁgostino (154) an outstanding midfelder.
I hope you dont take this as a negative critic rather as an opinion. I´m still very much looking forward to pplay your update!

@m31n3m3n3 - tbh i dont see what i can do.... mess is 193 CA so his PA cant be 190 :p but all other i put up if they IMO deserve it... i cant help who performs well in games... in editor there better but i cant help performances in game..... i mean even in real life amazing players usually have spells of poorness maybe your jut in one with your best players

@m31n3m3n3 - tbh i dont see what i can do.... mess is 193 CA so his PA cant be 190 :p but all other i put up if they IMO deserve it... i cant help who performs well in games... in editor there better but i cant help performances in game..... i mean even in real life amazing players usually have spells of poorness maybe your jut in one with your best players

No, i wasnt asking you change your work!! It was only an opinion/wish/perspective!
i just feel the game throws a too many Peles and D10 at you!

It´s really great that some dedicated FM fan/player (you, for instance) takes the time and work to provide the rest of the community and some ppl full of opinions (me) with an update!!

Keep it up!

PS- yes, indeed in real life talent without hard work amounts to barely nothing. Being Ronaldinho the best ex.!

LFC u are the man. This is what i've been waiting for being able to get the 10 divisions in England like i did in FM10. It's fun getting a team from way down to League 1-2 and higher. So far i got AFC Telford and Hinckley both to League 2, but thats only a small step from BSN.

The lower the better, hope we do get some wage budget though

I know this might sound bias, as he is probs gona play for us, but what i have seen of lindergaard does not represent on fm11 he is rubbish on the game, he has very good agility, reactions and saves but in genreal ca and pa should be higher.

@m31n3m3n3- wernt callin you mate dont worry.. ill try do ur changes :)

@AEM1997 - Yea tbh im not really sure bout all regional devisions as carbonwhite added them haha i just added all changes :p

@*JK* - Yea i already increased him slightly but for schmeical to come and say he's not good enough is a bit of a concern so ill wait and see how actual good he is :)

as long as i have about 3k in spending on wages im good, got Hinckley to League 2 with first season 5k max on wages (half of it was already spent). So not too afraid.

AEM

you are doing really well Marshall, really fantastically brilliant updates :D

Cheerz mate

Remember people it out tomorrow so last minute updates need to be done tonight!

dont complain if ive missed something specific to you as you've had long enough to request it

Just a quick question, was they any point in doing this untill the 2nd patch in december?

Did you update my suggestions on page 1? Just checking as you didn't reply to it....

@*JK* - Well tbh i cant play on FM without updating it myself as i disagree with alot of things haha but thats just my opinion... thats why i started early... if there major major differences in the patch ill more than likely start all over again but i very much doubt there will be significant chanegs just little things here and there

@NatCat - yea done... soz dint reply i dint have time was doing somethin so just liked it instead :p

Is the latest chelsea info put up as well?

When you say realistic transfer budgets, what are you basing this on? Guessing? SI obviously are more accurate. And you are just changing people's PA and CA as people ask. Just because they have had a good 5 games or have been called up to the England squad doesn't mean they deserve a boost. And you go on like you are some sort of editing genius.

@ Nick - if you mean *** man then yeah :) anymore let me know

@andid1 - mate please dont come her criticising.. you dont like it then dont download it... im sure the 50,000 downloads plus from last year would argue against you.... i base the transfer budgets from my opinion yes ranges from the lowest 4million to the higher 50million... liverpool have 25 arsenal have 30 tottenham have 15 ETC...... im not saying im better than SI i just dont agree with most thigns they do so i change them and people who want to download it they can do.. if you dont there no need coming saying anything in here is there