LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you do manager changes that have happened like Aidy Boothroyd to Northampton and Pearson to leicester, Cotterill to Nottm Forest etc?

And all the loans that happened?

Don't know if you've changed this already, but the Liverpool standards need changing in some way. A 2 millioun pound budget for a title challenge and a 2.5 one for winning? What the ******* ****?

Either way, the minimum is to challenge for the title and I've heard that unless you get the top 2 then you get sacked after season one. I think continental qualification would be closer to the real thing in my opinion.

Keep up the good work anyway, your databases kept me interested in FM11 all the way last year. Oh and btw, make carrolls PA about 50, the f*cking gobsh*te
budgets have all been changed, but i cannot change the title challenge and winners thing in the editor... its rediculous whoever decided that LFC was title challenge! Continental qualification is the aim..

as for Carroll. give him time.. we've got him now so we may as well support him... even if it was a poor buy

Will you do manager changes that have happened like Aidy Boothroyd to Northampton and Pearson to leicester, Cotterill to Nottm Forest etc?

And all the loans that happened?

yea all done, although some loans will be missed and set the date wrong as not all dates to return are published :)

I think most of the Football League ones which were completed on the loan deadline were to January 2nd, I think.

Also may I suggest these changes for Preston?

If he isn't on, Thorsten Stuckmann on a one-year contract. Iain turner needs to be downgraded so Stuckmann is better. Also think Hume should be increased as hes far too good for League One, Coutts increased a tad and that is it :)

Barzagli in Juventus is criminally downgraded since he one of italy's best centre backs and so is Alessandro Matri both should have higher CA Heading/Marking for Barzagli and Finishing/heading for Matri. Hernanes in lazio should have better passing, crea..

Maybe improve Oriol Romeu a bit? He is showing ni real what a talent he is and imo he is not all that great on fm12.

Lfc marshall... i think ur updates are poor and nt worth the time, i neva have or will download them so get lost ! ! ! now the hellos r out the way, how u doin buddy? u got more hits last year than a 10 year old tennis ball! I trust you will have the most impecible standard updates as always, an will look forward to watching the clock tick till release time. just a couple of suggestions at mo, o'brien and hendrick ca pa increae? both destined 4 prem stardom, the usual young eng ca pa increases already mentioned like cleverley welbeck etc, but plz update conor coadys pa its ******* me off! if owt else springs 2 mind, ill let ya know, look forward 2 ur updates as always!

to sort out the qualification for liverpool, change the rep from 8650 to 8600

Brian Howard on loan at Millwank
Marcus Williams on loan at Sheffield 'we're not famous and never have been' United
Alex McCarthy on loan at Leeds 'Marching on together, oh wait we're ****, we now support Man Utd' United
and
Cedric Baseya is on loan at Barnet 'how are we still in the football league' F.C

but then nobody gets to change the team the way they want too, CA/PA this year is pretty much spot on, just think budgets are always set too low, i mean 2 million for liverpool! its shown were willing to spend under the new ownership

done

showing you are willing to spend isnt the same as chucking money left right and centre. Stable as the club is, they are still walking a tightrope when you factor in wages, and the stadium etc.

United for example have a massive cash budget that isnt anything to with debt, and we used a 3rd of it. Even if we had succeeded in getting sneijder that still would only have been half.

Not sure that budget should be drastically changed, especially if you are trying to keep some semblence of accuracy

showing you are willing to spend isnt the same as chucking money left right and centre. Stable as the club is, they are still walking a tightrope when you factor in wages, and the stadium etc.

United for example have a massive cash budget that isnt anything to with debt, and we used a 3rd of it. Even if we had succeeded in getting sneijder that still would only have been half.

Not sure that budget should be drastically changed, especially if you are trying to keep some semblence of accuracy

budget wise nobody has been increased massivelly, the liverpool budget is currently as 20 million

Brian Howard on loan at Millwank
Marcus Williams on loan at Sheffield 'we're not famous and never have been' United
Alex McCarthy on loan at Leeds 'Marching on together, oh wait we're ****, we now support Man Utd' United
and
Cedric Baseya is on loan at Barnet 'how are we still in the football league' F.C

haha alright

budget wise nobody has been increased massivelly, the liverpool budget is currently as 20 million

that is massive, given that the club has so far shown no inclination to to that extent spend in jan (there are thoughts on spending), and after it has already spent 50 million

Last edited:
that is massive, given that the club has so far shown no inclination to to that extent spend in jan (there are thoughts on spending), and after it has already spent 50 million

I have improved others aswell, i personally think the budgets are always too low

especially considering players on this are hard to buy and you have to pay alot, a budget of even 20million is not enough

Last edited:
I have improved others aswell, i personally think the budgets are always too low

especially considering players on this are hard to buy and you have to pay alot, a budget of even 20million is not enough

If you are doing a good job with liverpool , most of the time they give you 15 million in november, so you are actually skewing the balance by giving an extra 20 million

I hate to say it and I dont mean any disrespect here but you did say you wanted it as realistic as possible..... Gary Speed RIP :(

Unless you want to keep him in the game out of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back