LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander Ring's (HJK) Gladbach loan has an option to buy. (source: Borussia take Alexander Ring on loan - Borussia Mönchengladbach) That clause value hasn't been revealed, so just put 0 as the value. What is his salary? If it's not set at 0, then set it now.
He weights 67 kg. (source: Squad - Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Daniel Schwaab (Leverkusen) should have DC as his second natural position. He has played the majority of the season at DC.

Leverkusen's manager Robin Dutt has been fired. Also Damir Buric and Marco Langner have been released. Sami Hyypiä has been selected as the caretaker manager and his contract will expire on 30 June. Give Sami 20 for manager and coach staff roles, -7 for PA? Also, his reputation should be at least "national", his current reputation is only local.
Sascha Lewandowski is now an assistant manager for Leverkusen.
(source in German: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/robin-dutt/in-leverkusen-entlassen-23440988.bild.html)

Lars Bender's (Leverkusen) contract has been extended to 30 June 2017. (source: http://www.bayer04.de/B04-ENG/en/_md_aktuell-dt.aspx?aktuell=aktuell-3487)

Last edited:
Nah, I read wrong, Hyypiä is Leverkusen's manager, not caretaker manager.

René Adler's (Leverkusen) transfer to HSV is only a rumour. Some rumours say that he's struggling to pass the medical. Some others claim that there's no probelm at all.

But yeah, officially Adler hasn't agreed to move anywhere (yet).

Antunes (Roma) had moved to Panionios.

Mixu Paatelainen's preferred formation should be 4-3-2-1.

Remove Samir Ujkani's (Novara) injury, he never had that one.

Give Urby Emanuelson (Milan) 20 for AMC position, 17 for MC and DL, 15 for ST.

Give David Alaba (Bayern) 16 for DL.

Last edited:
jakub blaszczykowski and Kevin Großkreutz must be improved and Gotze should stay the same,

Marshall, is this a suggestion on who to make better? if so then can you remember the chat we had about improving norwich??i told you so springs to mind ;P

it was the coversation we had a couple of months back about improving the norwich squad as they were destined to go down every time you complete the 1st season, and about them winning back to back promotions?? Anyways, i'm just glad that Norwich are much more noticeable when you play them :)

where is your latest download anyway? looking forward to starting a new one with all your hard work!!

If your still updating. Some west brom players need a boost. Dawson has done well when he has had to play and should be made a small bit better. George thorne is looking really good as well and should get a small pa boost. Foster should be upped. He is better IRL than he is in the game and I think he needs just some slight adjustments.
Lewandowski also deserves a boost to ca and pa

Last

hi guys,can someone give me the last link for the last upATE?

i really cant find the last one

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back