LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corinthians' Adriano aka "the fat one" has been released and he's a free agent now. Please, downgrade his natural fitness to 1.
Barcelona's Keirrison has been loaned to Coritiba until 30 June.

You should increase Lars Unnerstall's (Schalke) CA and PA. I suggest 130 for CA and 157 for PA. He may have some random stats, doesn't he? Change eccentricity to 9 and determination to 14.

Teemu Pukki's (Schalke) height and weight are badly outdated. He's 180 cm and 77 kg, according to Schalke's official website. Some of his attributes aren't good enough First touch to 14, marking & tackling both to 6, work rate 14, acceleration to 17 and pace to 15. Remove shoots from distance PPM, give him AML position, put it on 17.

I have downloaded the update today, (24/03/2012). I think it's the wrong one as Villas Boas is still manager at Chelsea and several other changes have not been made. How do I download the March 24 update?

by pressing the download button, sounds like im taking the **** but im not haha

some people are having some problems with villas boas and samba.. dno weather you havent got the latest update or something, but its to do with your comp.

Also, if you're using different editor data files at the same time, it can have that kind of an effect.

Where's Filippo Inzaghi?

Also, you should raise Stephan El Shaarawy's (AC Milan) CA to around 130. He always starts at the U20s... IRL, he has played many matches this season with Milan's first team. He's extremely promising. He's fast, his speed stats need to go a lot higher. He has explosive acceleration, 17. Pace 16. Passing 8? 12 for me. Teamwork and work rate are also quite badly researched, 14 and 12. Otherwise his attributes are well researched.
Give him ST position, he hasn't played elsewhere this season. Remove runs with ball down right PPM.
Height and weight: 178 cm/72 kg (according to official website of Milan: http://www.acmilan.com/en/teams/roster_player/8189).

Fabio Borini (Parma) should be at Roma, not in Parma. He has showed his outstanding speed this season. I suggest acceleration 17 and pace 15. Despite his speed, his dribbling is still a problem, but he can still improve easily that part of his game, being only 20-year-old.

Last edited:
Alexander Merkel (Genoa) plays now for Milan under a co-ownership deal. His CA should be at least 130.
Rodney Strasser (Milan) has returned from his Lecce loan.
Remove Gennaro Gattuso's (Milan) injury.

Last edited:
Some transfers from Italy, that you have missed in your update:

Andrea Caracciolo
on loan at Novara from Genoa.
Leandro Rinaudo on loan at Novara from Napoli.
Juan is NOT on loan at Novara from Inter
Frederik Sørensen on loan at Bologna from Juventus
Christopher Samba transfer to Anzhi from Blackburn
Riccardo Cazzola on loan at Atalanta from Juve Stabia
Fabio Caserta transfer to Juve Stabia from Atalanta
Guglielmo Stendardo on loan at Atalanta from Lazio
Saphir Taider transfer to Juventus but loaned back to Bologna
Mauricio Pinilla on loan at Cagliari from Palermo
Gennaro Delvecchio transfer to Lecce from Catania
Eder on loan at Sampdoria from Cesena
De Paula end of loan at Bari (back to Chievo)
Gael Genevier is NOT on loan at Torino, but at Pisa (from Siena)
Mihail Ivanov on loan at Piacenza from Siena
Luigi Giorgi on loan at Siena from Novara
Souleymane Diamoutene transfer to Levski Sofia from Lecce
Ruben Olivera transfer from Lecce to Fiorentina
Christian Pasquato end of loan at Lecce, now is loaned to Torino
McDonald Mariga end of loan at Real Sociedad, now is loaned to Parma
Stefano Ferrario on loan at Parma from Lecce
Zé Eduardo on loan at Empoli from Parma
Khouma Babacar is NOT on loan at Racing Club (Argentina), but at Racing Santander (Spain)
Haris Seferovic on loan at Lecce from Fiorentina
Andrea Paolucci transfer to Cittadella from Fiorentina
Luis Pedro Cavanda on loan at Bari from Lazio
Benito Nicolas Viola transfer to Palermo from Reggina
Massimo Donati transfer to Palermo from Bari (also increase CA)
Francesco Benussi on loan at Torino from Palermo
Mauro Cetto on loan at Lille from Palermo
Piermario Morosini transfer to Livorno from Udinese
Giuseppe Mascara transfer to Novara from Napoli

Great work, mate!

Last edited:
Mates i need help here, I downloaded a 4mb xml file but I feel i'm missing something and i don't know what to do next...sorry for the silly question

Mates i need help here, I downloaded a 4mb xml file but I feel i'm missing something and i don't know what to do next...sorry for the silly question

place it in the editor data folder and start a new game

all in the instructions

Yeah i tried to follow the instructions of course...but the point is inside the football manager 2012 folder there is a folder named Editor, which includes another folder called editor.app and a folder named data...my question is, which folder exactly shall i copy the xml file in?...thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back