Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/LFCMarshallTransferUpdate

Welcome to LFCMarshall's FM14 Summer Update.. this update contains all changes to make the game as realistic and up to date as possible. You can suggest anything to try and improve the game, these may include:

- Managerial changes
- Summer transfers missed/ up to date free signings
- Promotions / Relegations ( at the end of the seasons)
- Position finishes
- Cup winners
- European coefficiants altered
- Contract changes
- Loans
- Edited CA/PA
- New owners
- Edited budgets
- amongst others updates

- Obviously a few of these will be completed at the end of the season, but above is just what is going to be included once the file is finished next year

Release dates:

Saturday September 25th - CURRENT RELEASE

No more planned updates until FM15

Current update:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=8774

Instructions:

- Download and extract the file using a program like winrar or unarchiever
- Extract the file to: Documents/ sports interactive/ fm14/ editor data
- If there is no editor data folder, simply create one inside the FM14 folder

- Once in game, select new game and bottom right is a box to choose All, None or Custom.... Custom allows you to choose one file, All selects all in the editor data folder so choose accordingly
IF there are any folders that download with the file, delete everything and just keep the LFCMarshall update file, its all you need

Video: Football Manager 2013 | How to install editor data (LFC Marshall update) - YouTube

Thanks.

Last edited:
Im guessing I don't even have to say sturridge needs improving

New coach:
Podbeskidzie Bielsko Biała Leszek Ojrzyński
Poland Adam Nawałka

If Mignolet could stop having attributes like Sander Westerveld, that'd be great.

Few Arsenal players could probably use a boost, Aaron Ramsey for example.

Adil Rami and Honda to AC Milan (but only available to play from January). Also IMO Townsend's stats need a bit of a boost.

Casemio from Real Madrid need a insane boost, the guy was a target for pretty much every top club with bids up to 17mil BP for a year ago but the interst in him faded when Real Madrid loaned him and got him very cheaply this year. He looked amazing in Pre season for RM and scored 3-4 goals as a DM, i guess Carlo dont play him that much cause they still got some trouble controling the game and is using the "safe" midfield combination for now.

Casemio from Real Madrid need a insane boost, the guy was a target for pretty much every top club with bids up to 17mil BP for a year ago but the interst in him faded when Real Madrid loaned him and got him very cheaply this year. He looked amazing in Pre season for RM and scored 3-4 goals as a DM, i guess Carlo dont play him that much cause they still got some trouble controling the game and is using the "safe" midfield combination for now.
will have a look
Henderson's stamina should be 21.
ill have a look what it already is
Man you started so early.......

Long time before next summer....
i dont do just summer updates

Starter update - January updates - Summer updates

things are constantly happening such as manager changes, player form ETC.. need to keep on top of it

Well... then I think Draxler from Schalke deserves a -10 considering last season's appearances.

Well... then I think Draxler from Schalke deserves a -10 considering last season's appearances.

He's already a huge talent in the game. And he's still young, so his performances will naturally vary.

Januzaj and Lingard need boosts for United, plus the former needs his new 5 year contract.

He's already a huge talent in the game. And he's still young, so his performances will naturally vary.
Draxler at the moment is already 175 PA, so dont think that needs changing for now
Januzaj and Lingard need boosts for United, plus the former needs his new 5 year contract.

been done

Status
Not open for further replies.