LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great!
Can I update the Israeli transfers and share in Israel offical football manager site?
I will add credit for you :P

Yes makoun is at villa and demba ba is at stoke as there near enough complete

also o'neill is at west ham as he taking over after today

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Great!
Can I update the Israeli transfers and share in Israel offical football manager site?
I will add credit for you :P

yes you can :)

Everything is fine but there are a few errors, dont take it seriously, just want to make your next update even better! (wich is hard!) James Rodriguez (porto) has been now in 1st team and he deserves a little CA update, also hes not listed for loan :P. Also Hulk natural positons Hes a Left and Right winger not just Right :P. Robert Snodgrass more CA. and thats it for now :)

Everything is fine but there are a few errors, dont take it seriously, just want to make your next update even better! (wich is hard!) James Rodriguez (porto) has been now in 1st team and he deserves a little CA update, also hes not listed for loan :P. Also Hulk natural positons Hes a Left and Right winger not just Right :P. Robert Snodgrass more CA. and thats it for now :)

yep yep and i cant stop them putting them on loan list but i suppose making him better will stop it... and ill do the other changes :)

Yes makoun is at villa and demba ba is at stoke as there near enough complete

also o'neill is at west ham as he taking over after today

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

yes you can :)

Thanks ^^)

I wont answer any more replies until around 4 ish as im off footy!

Enjoy and list any mistakes

cheers

u got the leeds team almost spot on just 1 thing i think kilkenny n johnson need a rise or maybe just b made better than amdy faye :L but great work

Rodrigo Mora and Nolito aren't Benfica players, none of them has signed contract and from what i've been listening none of them will :P. Sporting CP Salomão and André Santos deserve a ca boost. Juventus Milos Krasic deserve more CA and PA cause hes been playins BEASTLY! Malaga Quincy deserves more CA cause hes been one their best players, Kaka not injured anymore, boost Di Maria CA, and Napoli Cavani PA boost. And now i ill enjoy the game. cyaa :P

James Rodriguez is a wonderkid on it, why would you want to improve him any more? You don't want it to be too unrealistic do you? Would ruin the whole fun of it.

Anyway, gonna download this and take a look, good work LFCMarshall, top effort.

heu everyone....i havbe DLed it and i started a new game but unfortunately i can not see any CA/PA changes,only transfers....can anyone tell me how to fix this?????

u got the leeds team almost spot on just 1 thing i think kilkenny n johnson need a rise or maybe just b made better than amdy faye :L but great work

cheers mate

Rodrigo Mora and Nolito aren't Benfica players, none of them has signed contract and from what i've been listening none of them will :P. Sporting CP Salomão and André Santos deserve a ca boost. Juventus Milos Krasic deserve more CA and PA cause hes been playins BEASTLY! Malaga Quincy deserves more CA cause hes been one their best players, Kaka not injured anymore, boost Di Maria CA, and Napoli Cavani PA boost. And now i ill enjoy the game. cyaa :P

alright mate... i got told dodgy information about benfica transfers! :P

James Rodriguez is a wonderkid on it, why would you want to improve him any more? You don't want it to be too unrealistic do you? Would ruin the whole fun of it.

Anyway, gonna download this and take a look, good work LFCMarshall, top effort.

only increasing his CA because potentially he is a wonderkid but on the game he has poor CA as he never starts for porto but in real life does most of the time

heu everyone....i havbe DLed it and i started a new game but unfortunately i can not see any CA/PA changes,only transfers....can anyone tell me how to fix this?????

How do you think you can notice CA/PA ?

there all done just look at scout reports there is more CA/PA changes than transfers! Teams like blackpool leeds qpr newcastle have all been increased with most of their players done

hi mate i see u have got james poole on loan at hartlepool will that expire wen his loan did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back