LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Summer 2011 is nearly upon us so i thought id start editing the database getting ahead of the game ;)

This thread is all about suggestions!

- Transfers
- Backroom staff changes
- Expired Loans
- Incoming Loans
- CA/PA Changes
- Relegations/Promotions ( All Leagues in England.. only top leagues in europe )
- Also new teams in Champions league/Europa league will be changed ( i will try anyway )

Suggest away and ill take a look at changing it :)

There is no release date as of yet but i will keep you posted

Latest version is quite old now but here it is:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4631

And i hope you look forward to
LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update

Last edited:
Lucas from Liverpool CA and PA change cause hes played well so far this season and deserves it along with rodallega and bent

yeah, lucas, although did patch 11.2.1 update any big-name players, eg bale, busquets...

Steven Naismith, can play anywhere in midfield, and CA/PA should be higher has been immense so far this season

You think carrols goal scoring deserves a ability boost or a finishing boost. Maybe create the young japanese striker arsenal just signed

yeah, lucas, although did patch 11.2.1 update any big-name players, eg bale, busquets...

not that i remember although bale and busquests both been increased already

Steven Naismith, can play anywhere in midfield, and CA/PA should be higher has been immense so far this season
yepp i agree

You think carrols goal scoring deserves a ability boost or a finishing boost. Maybe create the young japanese striker arsenal just signed

carroll been boosted as have most of newcastle team as they were pretty underated.. same as blackpool

Gary Taylor Fletcher from Blackpool and Danny Collins from stoke just because they both played for Northwich Victoria

Lucas barrios might need CA boost, check out his season stats for dortmund

Craig Noone and Bradley Wright Philips... Craig Noone especially, he is the most under rated player on the game

Ryan Babels Pace as we all know hes one of the quickest players in the prem

Its already 16 acceleration and 17 pace... and lennon and walcott are 10 times quicker tbh

Oh yeah, davide santones transfer listed asking price 8.5 mill in R.L and maybe put benzema on TL 18 mill asking price. Stephen ireland on TL, Fabiano TL 10 mill ask price.

Oh yeah, davide santones transfer listed asking price 8.5 mill in R.L and maybe put benzema on TL 18 mill asking price. Stephen ireland on TL, Fabiano TL 10 mill ask price.

you cant put people on transfer list... or if you can i dont have a clue how too... thats the only thing rubbish bout editor

Oh I thought you could just edit asking price

nope you cant set asking prices aswell.,.. ive looked for ages for stuff like tat cu it would make the database loads better but you cant do it sadly :/

Status
Not open for further replies.