- Mark Lynch
- Matty Mainwaring

The following players have been offered new deals for the 2011-12:
- Andy Halls
- Daniel O'Donnell
- Danny Rowe
- Greg Tansey
- Paul Turnbull

In addition, Cameron Darkwah has accepted a one-year deal.

The following players have been released:
- Mansour Assoumani
- Tom Fisher
- Alan Goodall
- Adam Griffin
- Matty Kosylo
- David Poole
- Craig Roberts
- Jordan Rose
- Jake Simpson
- Danny Swailes
- James Vincent

Preston North End
Increase CA: Iain Hume (Top Championship), Paul Coutts, Conor McLaughlin (Good Championship), Daniel Devine, Jamie Proctor (Good League One), Doyle Middleton, Will Hayhurst, George Miller, Scott Leather, Doninic Comrie (Good League Two)

Increase PA: Conor MCLaughlin (decent/good Premier League), Daniel Devine (decent/good Premier League, trscked by Rangers), Proctor, Hayhurst, Middleton, Miller, Scott Leather, Comrie (Decent Championship), Naim El Harratti (Good League One)

okay... and nope no idea.. trust me i release now and people will have a bad opninion of it simply because it isant ready yet.. as soon as i belive its good enough to be released there will be a thread made about the date

Okay mate!... Any more news on a release date? I can't wait to get a new game going! :D EDIT: Just read the above post!

Last edited:
yeah guys stop hassling about the release date, he's doing his best and when he feels he's done enough he will release it.

haha cheers ben!

it happens most updates BUT the last one i did was released earlier than i planned and i made a few mistakes so i dont want that to happen again :)

Alright, seeing the Danish Superliga isn't getting much attention in Europe, i'm gonna help you complete it, so you don't to go through all the danish sites you don't understand.

Transfers:
Michael Hemmingsen (Manager) from SønderjyskE to Randers FC
Karim Zaza (Goalkeeper) From Aab to None
Morten 'Duncan' Rasmussen (Striker) From Celtic to AGF (Not yet confirmed, i will keep you updated)
Ståle Solbakken (Manager) From FC Copenhagen to FC Cologne
Roland Nilsson (Manager) From Malmo FF to FC Copenhagen
Jesper Grønkjær (Winger) From FC Copenhagen to Retired
Oscar Wendt (Full Back) From FC Copenhagen to ??? His contract expired, but i can't find anything about where he's going. Keeping you updated.
Olafur Skulason (Midfield) From SønderjyskE to Zulte-Wargerem (Again, not confirmed, i'll keep you updated)

Relegations and Promotions:

Relegated:
Randers FC
Esbjerg FB

Promoted:
AGF
HB Køge

That's about it for now :)

Oscar Wendt from Copenhagen to Gladbach ...

Michael Mancienne has moved from Chelsea to Hamburg. The fee is thought to be around £3million.

Ibrahima Sonko: Stoke -> end of contract
Eidur Gudjohnsen: Stoke -> end of contract
Didier Zokora: Sevilla -> Trabzonspor (don't know the transfer fee)
John Sullivan: Millwall -> Charlton (free), contract to 2013,
James Vaughan: Everton -> Norwich
Owen's contract is extended for one year...

Sorry, if you already have some of these :)

Last edited:
Zokora moved for 5.5 million euros.
Vaughan moved for 2.3 million euros.

Derk Boerrigter -> Ajax (contr. 2014)
Ivan Perisic -> Dortmund, 5.5 mil€ (contr. 2016)
Andre Schurrle -> Bayer Leverkusen, 8 mil€ (contr. 2016)

Joe Lewis is looking for a move to a bigger club (premier league) not sure if you are changing the attitudes of players and their happiness etc.

Lee Tomlin and Craig Mckail Smith have both been sensational this season.

Joe Lewis is looking for a move to a bigger club (premier league) not sure if you are changing the attitudes of players and their happiness etc.

Lee Tomlin and Craig Mckail Smith have both been sensational this season.

last two done, but ive been trying to do happiness and morale ETC but its hard to change and tbh i have no idea how to :L

US Palermo

Delio Rossi out

Increase CA:
Javier Pastore
Armin Bacinovic
Mauricio Pinilla
Josip Ilicic

Transfers to Palermo
Eran Zahavi
Carlos Labrin
Pablo Gonzalez (end of loan)

Status