LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please release what you have tonight after the championship play off today, i know i speak for a lot of people who would appreciate as a lot of people want to give it another go before fm 12. recognise the amount of work you put in!! who is with me here guys?

Sadly i cant.. if i released tonight it would be half finished and therefore pretty bad for you to play on.. there is tons of free agents at the min that will be signed up in the future and alot of transfers/changes i need to do..

it wont be released until at least another 2 weeks as nothing has really happened yet.. but i promise ill do my best to make it quality when it is released :)

Would it be possible to get a stripped down version with jus the promotions and relegations of the major leagues?

Will you add Jon Torral and Hector Bellerin, the two youth prospects from Barca that have signed with Arsenal, probably -8 or -9 PA, also perhaps give Miyaichi a -9 PA since he has done so well for Feyenoord.

Will you add Jon Torral and Hector Bellerin, the two youth prospects from Barca that have signed with Arsenal, probably -8 or -9 PA, also perhaps give Miyaichi a -9 PA since he has done so well for Feyenoord.

jon toral already been added and miyaichi has a -9 PA aswell.. but not adding any more youth players mate

Alessandro Matri higher CA/pa
Ziegler, Pirlo to Juve
Rinaudo back to Napoli
Antonio Conte in(
This was confirmed by Marotta), Del neri out

Ivan Perisic
  • Moving from Club Brugge KV to Borussia Dortmund for 5.5 million euros
  • Has signed a contract until 30.6.2016
  • Season appearances: 27 (for history record)
  • Season goals: 16 (for history record)
  • Increase Current Ability by 11 points
  • Consistency 10 -> 14
  • First Touch 14 -> 15
  • Technique 14 -> 15
  • Teamwork 8 -> 10
  • Declared for nation checked
  • International caps -> 2, International goals -> 0
  • U21 international caps -> 8, U21 international goals -> 3

Last edited:
Alright, seeing the Danish Superliga isn't getting much attention in Europe, i'm gonna help you complete it, so you don't to go through all the danish sites you don't understand.

Transfers:
Michael Hemmingsen (Manager) from SønderjyskE to Randers FC
Karim Zaza (Goalkeeper) From Aab to None
Morten 'Duncan' Rasmussen (Striker) From Celtic to AGF (Not yet confirmed, i will keep you updated)
Ståle Solbakken (Manager) From FC Copenhagen to FC Cologne
Roland Nilsson (Manager) From Malmo FF to FC Copenhagen
Jesper Grønkjær (Winger) From FC Copenhagen to Retired
Oscar Wendt (Full Back) From FC Copenhagen to ??? His contract expired, but i can't find anything about where he's going. Keeping you updated.
Olafur Skulason (Midfield) From SønderjyskE to Zulte-Wargerem (Again, not confirmed, i'll keep you updated)

Relegations and Promotions:

Relegated:
Randers FC
Esbjerg FB

Promoted:
AGF
HB Køge

That's about it for now :)

Last edited:
Marshall, has Liverpool's transfer budget been changed to suit the new transfer strategy John Henry wants to instill? For example, he is willing to spend big bucks on players who will grow in value. £25million is nowhere near enough.

Marshall, has Liverpool's transfer budget been changed to suit the new transfer strategy John Henry wants to instill? For example, he is willing to spend big bucks on players who will grow in value. £25million is nowhere near enough.

liverpool have a 50mil budget

and for people who think thats biased towards lfc.. wake up :p

man utd also have a bigger budget and so do city.. waiting to see if arsenal or chelsea need a bigger one as there summer is unsure

Will John Henry's transfer policy have any impact on the type of owner he is? Sugar daddy? haha

Will John Henry's transfer policy have any impact on the type of owner he is? Sugar daddy? haha

you cant edit a owners transfer policy only a managers transfer policy..
dalglish is set to youngsters and spend big on a few players :)

but he aint a suger daddy yet mate thats man city owners haha

Yohan Cabaye is joining the Toon on 1st of July for £4.3 million (Y)
Forgot to mention the big improvement on Joey Barton and DJ Campbell and would there be a chance of increasing Danny Graham? :)

Yohan Cabaye is joining the Toon on 1st of July for £4.3 million (Y)
Forgot to mention the big improvement on Joey Barton and DJ Campbell and would there be a chance of increasing Danny Graham? :)

all already done mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.