LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can help with some clubs, but can't do a whole league.

Lordtom, what is your current progression with the Germany transfers? At least Mineiro (that 34/35-year old defensive midfielder, who visited Chelsea 3 years ago) should be at Koblenz.

Last edited:
Eskola - most leagues are at least half done so would you be able to finish some of them off? germany for example?

I can help you with the Romanian league. Just PM me and let me know what to do.

Haydn Hollis [Notts County - Barrow] - loan until 19th October

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Extend Ben Futcher loan at Mansfield to 5th November

Sorry mate, but Portuguese league is all F*****ed up!!!! None of the teams have the right players.....:(
Did anyone had the same prob or it's just me?

Cheers

really struggling to get this update to work can anyone help me asap !!! :(

Haydn Hollis [Notts County - Barrow] - loan until 19th October

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Extend Ben Futcher loan at Mansfield to 5th November
yep
Sorry mate, but Portuguese league is all F*****ed up!!!! None of the teams have the right players.....:(
Did anyone had the same prob or it's just me?

Cheers
portugese last got updated like 4 weeks ago, will get done for final version v9... by you saying messed up im guessing you just mean not updated??
really struggling to get this update to work can anyone help me asap !!! :(

sent you a message

I can help you with the Romanian league. Just PM me and let me know what to do.

You can PM me too, cause I have updated it a bit earlier on. Around V6. But it's outdated. So if you have any useful stuff, then just say it.

You can PM me too, cause I have updated it a bit earlier on. Around V6. But it's outdated. So if you have any useful stuff, then just say it.

im sending him the file, scarface has it at the minute doing danish transfers

Alright, take it easy mi amigo (patience is an art :p).

Niki Mäenpää signed for AZ Alkmaar on 1-year contract. About their goalkeeper-situation, he is likely to be the new first-choice, you should decrease the other goalkeepers' CA and PA. Esteban Alvarado has an overrated PA, more likely -7 is realistic. Maybe increase Mäenpää's CA and PA by ten.

Niki Mäenpää signed for AZ Alkmaar on 1-year contract. About their goalkeeper-situation, he is likely to be the new first-choice, you should decrease the other goalkeepers' CA and PA. Esteban Alvarado has an overrated PA, more likely -7 is realistic. Maybe increase Mäenpää's CA and PA by ten.

Thanks, will be useful for my Netherlands 2.0. :D

sorry but still no vida in dinamo and no simunic. i tried od two diferent computers and nothing. top players are all good(that i know) but this two no. and vida doesn't even want to come to dinamo (he is on free transfer)

sorry but still no vida in dinamo and no simunic. i tried od two diferent computers and nothing. top players are all good(that i know) but this two no. and vida doesn't even want to come to dinamo (he is on free transfer)
Found out I put them at the wrong dinamo that's why they dontnappear there, will be sorted v9

Thanks, will be useful for my Netherlands 2.0. :D

First of all he didn't signed yet (they made him an offer and he probably will sign it) and will not be the first choice! He will replace 2/3 goalkeeper Joey Didulica who is injured. And Esteban will stay the first goalkeeper for sure. Mäenpää is just backup. With this kind of information the Netherlands will not be realistic...

Stephen Bywater [Derby County - Sheffield Wednesday] Loan until 17th December

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Lol sorry :L

Remove Paul Taylor's injury (Peterborough)

Status
Not open for further replies.