LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of slight changes to Man United squad... Make Valencia able to play at RB and Carrick able to play at CB. Both have proved they can play there in last two games, and done pretty well.

ill make them accomplished, around 13/14 so you'll have to train them for their positions to show on screen :)

Slight CA or PA increase for Zeki Fryers? Was impressive tonight.

Last edited:
ill make them accomplished, around 13/14 so you'll have to train them for their positions to show on screen :)

Nice one. Could you also increase Pogba's CA/PA by 1-2 points if they not already high enough. Another player who impressed within time he was on pitch tonight.

I just realized, Xavi is extremely overrated on this game. His stats are absolutely godly and better than both Messi and Ronaldo. He's good, but sorry, not better than those guys. Having 20 in First Touch, Passing, Anticipation, Concentration, Decisions, Creativity and Composure is far overboard. Even stats like his Free Kicks and Corners are overboard, when was the last time he scored a FK?

Dunno if this has been posted before, but I think I've found a signing glitch. Occasionally when I make a new signing, straight after I confirm the signing he leaves after "being out of contract".

It's incredibly frustrating and I've had to use FMRTE to correct it as it's stupid losing a player I've just signed. Any fix??

Wrong Drury on loan at Crawley. It's Ipswich's Andy Drury that is on loan and not Norwich's Adam Drury that you have put on the update. Thanks for all your efforts though on a fantastic job.

Slight CA or PA increase for Zeki Fryers? Was impressive tonight.
yea ill have a look :)
Nice one. Could you also increase Pogba's CA/PA by 1-2 points if they not already high enough. Another player who impressed within time he was on pitch tonight.
ill have a look, i know pogbra is already highly rated
I just realized, Xavi is extremely overrated on this game. His stats are absolutely godly and better than both Messi and Ronaldo. He's good, but sorry, not better than those guys. Having 20 in First Touch, Passing, Anticipation, Concentration, Decisions, Creativity and Composure is far overboard. Even stats like his Free Kicks and Corners are overboard, when was the last time he scored a FK?
when was the last time he had a chance with messi there :p , tbh i think xavi is unbelievable, quite a few people say without xavi and iniesta messi is nothing, i dont agree but them two are that good... still ronaldo and messi have way more of an impact on the game

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Dunno if this has been posted before, but I think I've found a signing glitch. Occasionally when I make a new signing, straight after I confirm the signing he leaves after "being out of contract".

It's incredibly frustrating and I've had to use FMRTE to correct it as it's stupid losing a player I've just signed. Any fix??
not the update mate, no one has complained about that and considering there is 80,000+ downloads i cant think its the update
Wrong Drury on loan at Crawley. It's Ipswich's Andy Drury that is on loan and not Norwich's Adam Drury that you have put on the update. Thanks for all your efforts though on a fantastic job.

yea i realised haha, will be changed for v9 :)

Sorry, what I'm saying is that none of the players on Portuguese teams actually play in Portugal. Like Cardoso not on benfica team, Hulk not on Porto team and so on.....instead these and ALL other teams have "unknown" players!!

P.S-Must say that the previous update was fine, apart from some players not yet updated like loans or recent signings

Thanks

I have had this with a couple of players in different leagues, its defo a glitch but it was with the official patch and not LFCs.
Think its random matey or just certain specific transfers.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

To Lfc
May have missed the post after a quick look but what is going to be done in the update that is coming
Cheers

ive lost the english league when starting a new game anyone had this before

Cedric Baseya [Unattached - Reading]
Clint Hill [QPR - Nottingham Forest] Loan until 21st December
Jon Parkin [Cardiff - Doncaster] Loan until 21st October
Jake Taylor [Reading - Exeter City] Loan until 21st October

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

The day before the final release I will go through all the loan expiries for Prem and Championship, and missing loans too

Sorry, what I'm saying is that none of the players on Portuguese teams actually play in Portugal. Like Cardoso not on benfica team, Hulk not on Porto team and so on.....instead these and ALL other teams have "unknown" players!!

P.S-Must say that the previous update was fine, apart from some players not yet updated like loans or recent signings

Thanks
thats not the update, even if portugal is not selected big players like hulk and cardozo will still appear, download again, make sure you have 11.3 and no other database selected

I have had this with a couple of players in different leagues, its defo a glitch but it was with the official patch and not LFCs.
Think its random matey or just certain specific transfers.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

To Lfc
May have missed the post after a quick look but what is going to be done in the update that is coming
Cheers
for v9, it is deffinatley the final versions, Expired loans from this season from england down to league 2, completed leagues from ( England, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Holland, Romania, Portugal, Maybe some others, waiting for some replies for help)

quite a lot of changes tbh :)
ive lost the english league when starting a new game anyone had this before
you need 11.3, england is fine in the update
marko livaja is missing
ill take a look
Cedric Baseya [Unattached - Reading]
Clint Hill [QPR - Nottingham Forest] Loan until 21st December
Jon Parkin [Cardiff - Doncaster] Loan until 21st October
Jake Taylor [Reading - Exeter City] Loan until 21st October

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

The day before the final release I will go through all the loan expiries for Prem and Championship, and missing loans too

okayy

This might have been mentioned and corrected already, but I was looking at the Swindon squad last night on the most recent update and Etienne Esajeas (sp?) has no contract. Another really good update btw, great job!

Remove Kolo Toure ban

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Wrexham release:
Frank Sinclair
Marvin Andrews

Kidderminster signed Marc Williams (Wrexham)

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Chelsea re-signed Carl Magnay

This might have been mentioned and corrected already, but I was looking at the Swindon squad last night on the most recent update and Etienne Esajeas (sp?) has no contract. Another really good update btw, great job!

Remove Kolo Toure ban

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Wrexham release:
Frank Sinclair
Marvin Andrews

Kidderminster signed Marc Williams (Wrexham)

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Chelsea re-signed Carl Magnay

Yeppp

Status
Not open for further replies.