LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's cos Ilkeston took some players on loan from the Championship. Literally just go to their details and put league as English Northern Premier League First Division S and leave it.

may cause problems due to incorrect number of teams etc, no point you cant play with them anyway

Clint hill from qpr to forest on loan :)

Also, i downloaded your most recent update and did a man united save BUT im still having that problem where when i won FA cup and Premier league i had to play in both champions league AND europa league. :/

Clint hill from qpr to forest on loan :)

Also, i downloaded your most recent update and did a man united save BUT im still having that problem where when i won FA cup and Premier league i had to play in both champions league AND europa league. :/

yep and it must be something on your comp weather its conlficting files, not having 11.3 ETC because the european problem has not happened for about 2 months now, i have at least 3 saves into 2nd season and europa been fine

Clinton Morrison [Sheffield Wednesday - MK Dons] Loan until 24th October
Southport have signed Macclesfield Town striker Vinny Mukendi on a month-long loan deal. until 24th October

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I tried it on mine it didn't cause problems with it.

End Luke Dean loan at Hinckley

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Liam Bellamy - Welling to Brentford
Sam Griffiths - Wolves to Brentford

Elliot Parish - Villa - Cardiff loan until November 10th

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Newcastle released:
Ryan Page
Ben Robinson

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

End Danny Holmes loan at Fleetwood

Well, I have to change my opinion of Andrés (Osasuna). He has proven to be a good and young goalkeeper, he has been impressive after that Barcelona match. I suggest CA 135 and PA of 160/-8.

Flavien Belson - Yeovil
Yeovil Town re-sign Norwich striker Oli Johnson on a three-month loan deal. until 26th December
Brian Howard [Reading - Millwall] Loan until 26th December

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Bjorn Helge Riise [Fulham - Portsmouth] Loan until 7th November
Boston United have signed former Nottingham Forest and Huddersfield utility player Craig Armstrong.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Wycombe Wanderers have signed midfielder Martin Rowlands on a three-month loan deal from QPR. Until 26th December

Any chance of a Sammy Ameobi PA boost? just like 10-15 mind

and A coloccini CA boost.

croatian league

domagoj vida and josip simunic are not in nk dinamo zagreb but in GNK Dinamo.its the same club probably but GNK dinamo is registered in croatian first division whose name is not t-com 1.hnl anymore but max-tv 1.liga.anyway great work imo better than most of official patches.cant wait for final update.if you sometimes want to do transfers and relegations/promotions from croatia and increase ca/pa from players who would become new modric,srna,olic...i can help you.sorry if spelling is wrong ynwa

Status
Not open for further replies.