LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidderminster Harriers have signed former Darlington striker Tommy Wright on non-contract terms.

just as a matter of interest i noticed you uploaded carbons update just wondered if you had seen it, and wondered what it is like? i know it has nothing to do with this update

just as a matter of interest i noticed you uploaded carbons update just wondered if you had seen it, and wondered what it is like? i know it has nothing to do with this update

yea carbon asked me to upload it cus he was having problems, his update is for all the lower leagues in england, it goes down to level 9/10 and includes transfers promotions/relegations all down to those levels aswell ETC

i like the non-league game so i was trying to find an update that incorporated that init, are prem to L2 transfers pretty up to date? Sorry for all the questions just wanted to know whether it is worth downloading before i actually do it. Thanks for original reply

Younes Kaboul should be a France International. No idea why SI changed him to Morroco, he never officially declared for them and is now France's first choice defender for the Euro Qualifiers. Also think he deserves a slight upgrade in CA/PA.

Also, Salomon Kalou from Chelsea needs to be downgraded. He scores goals for fun in this game (as a winger!), whereas in real life, he's been pretty awful and on one occasion, got subbed off about 30 minutes into a game.

Okay, usually in mine though kalou is well down the pecking order at chelsea and hardly gets a game

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

V9 - Saturday 1st October 9:30AM, Last Update!!

Will Include Completed Leagues from:

England ( down to league 2 ), Spanish BBVA, Scottish SPL, Portugal 1st Div, Greece 1st Div, Switzerland1st Div, Turkey 1st Div, Holland 1st Div, Germany 1st Div, Denmark 1st Div, Bulgarian 1st Div

Aswell as the usual small changes on CA/PA, Manager changes ETC...

Last edited:
Northern Ireland updates if you're interested?

NI Carling Premiership: Carrick Rangers (promoted)
NI Championship 1: Newry City (relegated - Pat McGibbon is new manager as well), Warrenpoint Town (promoted)
NI Championship 2: Ballyclare Comrades (relegated)

A few NI transfers as well;

Rory Patterson (Plymouth - Linfield)
Nathan Hanley (Unattached - Linfield)
Matt Hazeley (Newry City - Crusaders)
Timmy Adamson (Dungannon Swifts - Crusaders)
Sean O'Neill (Dungannon Swifts - Crusaders)
Paul Leeman (Glentoran - Crusaders)
Ciaran Gargan (Donegal Celtic - Crusaders)
Chris Keenan (Crusaders - Carrick Rangers)

And Hungarian 1st division (Nemzeti Bajnokság) is also done? That's what I understood from lordtom.

Jamie Peters [Ipswich - Bournemouth] Loan until 23rd October
Jose Baxter [Everton - Tranmere] Loan until 23rd October
Marcus Hahnemann [Unattached - Everton]
Mark Howard [Unattached - Blackpool]
Oliver Norburn [Leicester City - Bristol Rovers] Loan until 23rd October
Andrew Davies [Stoke - Bradford] Loan until 23rd December
David Amoo [Liverpool - Bury] Loan until 23rd October
End Weimman loan at Watford
Bath City have signed defender Andy Gallinagh from Cheltenham Town on a one-month loan deal. Until 23rd October
Kettering Town have signed Crawley duo John Dempster and Ben Smith on a month's loan. until 23rd October
Blue Square Bet Premier side Braintree Town have signed midfielder Matt Johnson and striker Aryantaj Tajbakhsh.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

*weimann

And Hungarian 1st division (Nemzeti Bajnokság) is also done? That's what I understood from lordtom.

Yep, it's done. With promotions(1st, 2nd and 3rd division), transfers(1st plus some 2nd div teams), CA/PA changes(nationalteam+1st divison).

Luton Town have re-signed Hereford United defender Janos Kovacs on a one-month loan deal. until 19th October

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

End Sam Winnall loan at Hereford

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Conor Gough loan extended at Harrow until 11th October

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

End Mike Cestor loan at Woking

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Extend Henrik Breimyr loan at Eastleigh until 16th October
Eastleigh also loaned Graeme Montgomery until 16th October
End Leon Osborne loan at Southport
Extend Darren Hawkes loan at Ramsgate until 13th OCtober
End Stephen Kinniburgh loan at Cambridge
Extend Ben Purkiss loan at Darlington until 9th November

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Daren* Hawkes

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

End Duran Reynolds loan at ST.Neots

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Grimsby signed 20 year old Jamie Green

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

End Ian Gayle loan at Grays

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Put Omar Daley back at MOtherwell

Hey LFCMarshall just wanted to let you know that you increased messi's physical attributes but didn't increase his CA so his dribbling has dropped, its simple to fix, just increase his CA by a few points and I fixed it for myself but I'm letting you know so you can fix it in the final update

Put Ilkeston in English Northern Premier League First Division S
sorry mate not changing that low
Hey LFCMarshall just wanted to let you know that you increased messi's physical attributes but didn't increase his CA so his dribbling has dropped, its simple to fix, just increase his CA by a few points and I fixed it for myself but I'm letting you know so you can fix it in the final update

his CA is already 195 i think, he absolutely beasts the game up so ill leave him haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.